Why do women have higher chances of having a positive canthal tilt compared to men?

cursedbybones

cursedbybones

5’10 ndcel
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Posts
1,074
Reputation
1,357
There needs to be a reason
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur and HGH_
Good question
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones
Just how facial anatomy works, but if I had to guess since the browridge is more pronounced in men, which contributes in hooding of the upper eyelids.

The weight of the hooded skin could potentially cause the outer canthus to be dragged more downward

Just a theory though
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RetrusoTheFirst, HGH_ and cursedbybones
I think it's just anatomical differences like fat distribution and cranofacial biology
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur and cursedbybones
Just how facial anatomy works, but if I had to guess since the browridge is more pronounced in men, which contributes in hooding of the upper eyelids.

The weight of the upper eyelid skin could potentially cause the outer canthus to be dragged more downward

Just a theory though
:unsure:
Might be true
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
I think it's just anatomical differences like fat distribution and cranofacial biology
Hes right, my evaluation is somewhat true but a pronounced browridge same as hooding doesnt apply to everyone so my argument partially fails
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_ and cursedbybones

Similar threads

simematic
Replies
27
Views
115
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
0
Views
32
Blondepawg'sDildo
Blondepawg'sDildo
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
13
Views
97
xanlack
xanlack
pwoanfrdg
Replies
2
Views
23
pwoanfrdg
pwoanfrdg
Lowdimotrucel
Replies
12
Views
79
mogorgetmoggedski
mogorgetmoggedski

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top