Why do yall niggas larp

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Why do yall niggas larp, like what do you achieve when you make some 5'2 0.5 psl subhuman homosexual shit eater street shitter faggot believe that ur 7.5 PSL 6'4, like what do u achieve

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Funnyunenjoyer1, Clqs and 11 others
people feel so empty that their highlight of the week is being called “Chad” by some dalit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, <6PSLcel, Clqs and 13 others
Why do yall niggas larp, like what do you achieve when you make some 5'2 0.5 psl subhuman homosexual shit eater street shitter faggot believe that ur 7.5 PSL 6'4, like what do u achieve
they get off to being delusional

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, 📎♿️⚙️ and Zenis
reminder that op got exposed when he posted his "8x6 BWC" is already posted on reddit before he posted it here

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy, dehydrated, bloomercel and 8 others
I sometimes larp about having a stable life

• Woah
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Zenis
It just so happens every on this site has a top 0.5% dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, LampPostPrime and ascension
reminder that op got exposed when he posted his "8x6 BWC" is already posted on reddit before he posted it here

The good old trick. Call out others for larping in order to distract attention from your own exposed larps.

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
The good old trick. Call out others for larping in order to distract attention from your own exposed larps.
Students of crisick, I sometimes wander if they have an organization, like they just call each other on discord and initiate a meeting to larp in .org

It's a legacy

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and ascension
Lmaoo ain't no way you are the one to talk about larping

And also remember that this dude hopped on gay reddits subforums just to find the perfect dick he could larp into

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE @ascension

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and ascension
And also remember that this dude hopped on gay reddits subforums just to find the perfect dick he could larp into

No actually Its my own penis.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

Never understimate how far incels here will go to larp. They will literally sit there and scroll through hundreds of pages of dick pics, analysing each one, just to get those sweet pixelated react emojis.

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman232 and gookstar
Never understimate how far incels here will go to larp. They will literally sit there and scroll through hundreds of pages of dick pics, analysing each one, just to get those sweet pixelated react emojis.
Nigga it my own penis

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Talk about a self-loathing post.

Nigga it my own penis
it's easy to prove, just post a dick pic with ur name written on a paper next to it

lots of people roasted ur shit for larping and u didn't even gave back a proof response

clearly ur larping, what a weak ass response as well

it's easy to prove, just post a dick pic with ur name written on a paper next to it

lots of people roasted ur shit for larping and u didn't even gave back a proof response

clearly ur larping, what a weak ass response as well
It's my own penis, how can I prove?

It's my own penis, how can I prove?
Post a video of your penis with a paper next to it that has your name written on it. It has to be a video, not a picture; picture verification is easily fakeable.

Post a video of your penis with a paper next to it that has your name written on it. It has to be a video, not a picture; picture verification is easily fakeable.
Okay, then what do you achieve?

I genuinely am 6'4 tho so it aint delusional when a Dalit calls me chad

I genuinely am 6'4 tho so it aint delusional when a Dalit calls me chad
being 6'4 doesn't mean ur chad
if ur 6'4 and here, that means ur ugly as fuck
so ur not chad and ugly as fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
being 6'4 doesn't mean ur chad
if ur 6'4 and here, that means ur ugly as fuck
so ur not chad and ugly as fuck
can't hear you from up here niggaaaaaa

says you nigga ur probably the biggest larper here

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Last edited:
They are probably just bored, want attention or are trying to push an agenda

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
my problem is im actually an asshole, even my family dont talk to me, even y'all dislike me here, fuck I was born 10,000 years too late

You should be the last person to say this

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Nigga your the biggest larper on the org :lul: