why do you cope when heroin exists?

Enlil

Enlil

murder
imagine the most pleasure you've ever had sexually with someone, now multiply it 1000 times, yes that's what heroin makes you feel.
i unironically would never do a shit in life but injecting shots daily if had access to it.
looksmaxxing for female for sex for validation? my cock and balls! heroin is it.

drugmaxxing is better than looksmaxxing, yes.

just shoot up drugs theory

• +1
Reactions: ProjectAscension
Because of heroin my cousin has abandoned her daughter and is currently being gangraped in homeless shelters.

Have you ever tried kratom? If so, how would you compare it to heroin? Like a similar feeling but at least 1000x stronger?

i'm a narcy and don't want to be on the bottom rung of society

Meth is much better than heroin for dopamine release

I doubt it would be better than cuddling with Taylor Swift.

I did painkillers when i was in highschool a few times. It was like being in a warm bed on winter and not wanting to get out of bed for school and just hitting snooze, it was that feeling for a good few hours of LDAR.

I grew out of wanting to do drugs though. I remember being young and wanting to get the most out of life, but ive been blackpilled long enough to be completely bored by everything, dgaf if I die tomorrow

imagine the most pleasure you've ever had sexually with someone, now multiply it 1000 times, yes that's what heroin makes you feel.
i unironically would never do a shit in life but injecting shots daily if had access to it.
looksmaxxing for female for sex for validation? my cock and balls! heroin is it.
just go to a psychiatrist and tell him/her about your obsession with looks and lack of sex.
He/she will diagnose BDD and prescribe anti-depressant drugs, which are as powerful as illegal drugs

just go to a psychiatrist and tell him/her about your obsession with looks and lack of sex.
He/she will diagnose BDD and prescribe anti-depressant drugs, which are as powerful as illegal drugs
Lol he will just give him some cope ssri whichh doesnt work. I speak from experience

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Lorsss
Lol he will just give him some cope ssri whichh doesnt work. I speak from experience
I will visit a psychiatrist in 3 days. What should I expect her to prescribe me?

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
I recognise the Trainspotting quote. Good film

Pills are where it’s at bro I take a Percocet and just browse google earth and it’s the most amazing shit ever

I will visit a psychiatrist in 3 days. What should I expect she to prescribe me?
Some shitty ssri like prozac most likely

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
I will visit a psychiatrist in 3 days. What should I expect her to prescribe me?
Some terrible ssri poison that won't make you feel good, is addictive and causes depression to make them prescribe you more drugs to make the drug manufacturer rich.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Lorsss and AbandonShip