scuderia
SBR enthusiast
- Joined
- May 4, 2026
- Posts
- 3,582
- Reputation
- 6,868
Those who say you hate women more then anything are scarred, you all thrive for true love deep down regardless.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Being virgin at 22 I want so badly feminine energy, care, support, conversations and one another thingThose who say you hate women more then anything are scarred, you all thrive for true love deep down regardless.
That’s trueBeing virgin at 22 I want so badly feminine energy, care, support, conversations and one another thing
i feel you brodieBeing virgin at 22 I want so badly feminine energy, care, support, conversations and one another thing
Ahahaha well it's a joke with truth I just want caring person but ngl at least hmtb pls you also deserveThat’s true
Hopefully you find your Stacy
Maybe one dayi feel you brodie