Why do you guys hate me?

MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.
I could post the most helpful of content on here and it’s mixed with actually discussion but also some really nasty people who just hate me

Why is that? What exactly have I done to you to warrant such a reaction?

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Some people just hate what is more aesthetically pleasing than them.

And some people just hate liars.

I don't really know.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, BigBiceps, Deleted member 2969 and 5 others
i had sex with ur mom unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is, Deleted member 1464, fakemeta. and 6 others
is that really u? thought u only post on looksmaxxing

People are just childish and take out their negativity on anyone really on here

Don’t let it get to you man some people on here are just toxic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and UglyMan
AstroSky

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
It’s not the jokes and trolling that bothers me. In fact I love that. I just don’t really like the nasty attacks I see.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
crazy shit, man.

Some people just hate what is more aesthetically pleasing than them.

And some people just hate liars.

I don't really know.
I get the first one. But the lying part I really have no comprehension on. I might just be a unicorn in this site but I legit have yet to intentionally lie to manipulate or deceive anyone. That’s not even bragging.

Iv always been very fucking open with people. Iv never diluted what I said to anyone and it’s always been very straight to the point.

I’m open with what I do and I just share what I feel might help people. Iv never been liked by the psl community honestly.

I stick around though because I too like the improve yourself aspect of this site. The info. The knowledge and the tools to just look the best way possible

Iv tried many times to separate the toxic side of this commmunity with the information

Be it with my channel. Discord. But you can’t.

Looksmaxxing is inheritly a honeypot for narcissistic traits to develop. Toxic behavior and mindsets that just can’t waver from the blackpill

The convictions are too strong.
And you can’t break the convinced.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 685
I get the first one. But the lying part I really have no comprehension on. I might just be a unicorn in this site but I legit have yet to intentionally lie to manipulate or device anyone. That’s not even bragging.

Iv always been very fucking open with people. Iv never diluted what I said to anyone and it’s always been very straight to the point.
Some people here claim your looksmaxxing was not entirely "natural" and it involved implants.

Some people here claim your looksmaxxing was not entirely "natural" and it involved implants.
I honestly think at this point he might be sincere

He’s not trying to sell us anything and he’s just preaching the word of mewing which is free and he has nothing to gain from it.

And he seems genuinely bothered by all this stuff. So who knows might give it a shot again.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and CopeAndRope
Man....if only they knew. I wish I knew where I came off as someone who’s here to lie to people. The whole implant meme is old.

I honestly haven’t. I’m being as honest I can right now through some stupid text.

Wish I could some how send a voice recording or something.

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
People are just childish and take out their negativity on anyone really on here

Don’t let it get to you man some people on here are just toxic
Idk who ur talking about

Man....if only they knew. I wish I knew where I came off as someone who’s here to lie to people. The whole implant meme is old.

I honestly haven’t. I’m being as honest I can right now through some stupid text.

Wish I could some how send a voice recording or something.
I believe you man. I can clearly see those edges on your zygos are a results of bonesmashing.

Niggâ you know the people I’m talking about jfl

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD

• JFL
Reactions: godsmistake
Tbh I seen so much hate on you on here and I don't get it either

• +1
Reactions: jurmytm, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 1464
Niggas Is Jealous And Also U Look Kinda Easy To Hate Ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I made a video for this thread but decided not to upload it anymore. Maybe one day, but Iv been a lurker years before I made account in lookism. I worked very hard to get where I was. I soaked up info and applied many things.

Found “tongue” posture from a channel called josh. Dude died. Applied. Went along my life. Got changed. Made account on these sites and covered it on my YouTube. Wanted to spread the word because it really helped me

And going into this all I wanted to do was help people not have to grow up looking in the mirror and wonder what the hell happened to me.

I got blackpilled. Managed to pull out and come back to reality. Now I’m kinda in and out of these communities trying to joke around and plant little seeds of positive messages when I can mixed with being ... I guess in on the lingo

I don’t even want your guys validation in the end. I get enough of that from insta. I just want to share my experience and convince the ones I can and pushing them out the blackpill by giving them hope.

I can’t even call my self incel and I guess that’s the problem. Sometimes I can’t even relate to you guys and other times I fully know the pain of realizing you have nothing that stands out and your ugly as hell

I got some insecurities from years of being told your ugly and even telling myself I was ugly. I used to punch my reflection from what I saw as kid. Man it was hell...crying over something that’s unfair.

But somehow I managed to pull through and do something ya know...I just didn’t accept giving up. I still haven’t given up and I just don’t want you guys to give up either.

I can’t even help everyone and that shit eats me up every night. Just like it is now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2581
They are just nasty. They attack everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I made a video for this thread but decided not to upload it anymore. Maybe one day, but Iv been a lurker years before I made account in lookism. I worked very hard to get where I was. I soaked up info and applied many things.

Found “tongue” posture from a channel called josh. Dude died. Applied. Went along my life. Got changed. Made account on these sites and covered it on my YouTube. Wanted to spread the word because it really helped me

And going into this all I wanted to do was help people not have to grow up looking in the mirror and wonder what the hell happened to me.

I got blackpilled. Managed to pull out and come back to reality. Now I’m kinda in and out of these communities trying to joke around and plant little seeds of positive messages when I can mixed with being ... I guess in on the lingo

I don’t even want your guys validation in the end. I get enough of that from insta. I just want to share my experience and convince the ones I can and pushing them out the blackpill by giving them hope.

I can’t even call my self incel and I guess that’s the problem. Sometimes I can’t even relate to you guys and other times I fully know the pain of realizing you have nothing that stands out and your ugly as hell

I got some insecurities from years of being told your ugly and even telling myself I was ugly. I used to punch my reflection from what I saw as kid. Man it was hell...crying over something that’s unfair.

But somehow I managed to pull through and do something ya know...I just didn’t accept giving up. I still haven’t given up and I just don’t want you guys to give up either.

I can’t even help everyone and that shit eats me up every night. Just like it is now

I don’t hate you. You seemed kinda narcy from some of your other threads but honestly you seem like a genuinely good guy, so I apologize for my initial perception of you

It’s pretty insane how much you ascended and I’m happy for you. Unfortunately I’m 20 and I’m afraid it’s too late for me to “ascend” given the fact that I have a long midface which is essentially unfixable

Anyways best of luck in your endeavors, don’t get too bent up over this hellhole of a site

• +1
Reactions: MewKing and Deleted member 2581
I get the first one. But the lying part I really have no comprehension on. I might just be a unicorn in this site
You definitely are. You are really special 6+PSL snowflake they are just haters lacking your symmetry.

You definitely are. You are really special 6+PSL snowflake they are just haters lacking your symmetry.
That was a joke btw. The unicorn part...
I don’t hate you. You seemed kinda narcy from some of your other threads but honestly you seem like a genuinely good guy, so I apologize for my initial perception of you

It’s pretty insane how much you ascended and I’m happy for you. Unfortunately I’m 20 and I’m afraid it’s too late for me to “ascend” given the fact that I have a long midface which is essentially unfixable

Anyways best of luck in your endeavors, don’t get too bent up over this hellhole of a site

Pretty sure I have a long mid face too, used to get comments on it a lot but not much anymore because I masked it bone mass and small other subtle changes. I really don’t think it’s that black and white with it being unfixable.

Sometimes fixing isnt the best option. Masking it might be. Mewing can help even at your age.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 3123
i don't man

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
I get the first one. But the lying part I really have no comprehension on. I might just be a unicorn in this site but I legit have yet to intentionally lie to manipulate or deceive anyone. That’s not even bragging.
I am the same way

People like to project their low empathy sociopathic tendencies onto other people.

View attachment 136185View attachment 136188
View attachment 136186View attachment 136189
View attachment 136187View attachment 136191
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD

View attachment 136178View attachment 136181
View attachment 136179View attachment 136182
View attachment 136180View attachment 136183
:angry:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: UglyMan and InjectE
Cuz you a fag homie

His results might very well be natural. Considering he started mewing at the age of 16 and has been doing it for an extended period of time. @Salludon, however, started somewhere in his 20s (can’t be bothered to search up the specific age) and got his ridiculous results within a year or two.
It’s very obvious to me and many others he got something done to his face except for @AstroSky and a few others on here who fiercely defend @Salludon’s legitimacy. Which in turn gives ignorant people hope of achieving such results naturally.

I could post the most helpful of content on here and it’s mixed with actually discussion but also some really nasty people who just hate me

Why is that? What exactly have I done to you to warrant such a reaction?
Nobody hates AstroSky, but I think you're just a poser.

I honestly think at this point he might be sincere

He’s not trying to sell us anything and he’s just preaching the word of mewing which is free and he has nothing to gain from it.

And he seems genuinely bothered by all this stuff. So who knows might give it a shot again.
Mewing is legit, but usually it doesn't give such drastic results. I think it's just a great way to achieve your true genetic potential.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and UglyMan