Why do you guys hate women so much?

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Women are actually quite nice people in general if you leave your basement and talk to them. They often initiate conversation with me in a friendly way. I actually find them better than males in terms of kindness. Obviously, I hate sluts because I'm disgusted by them but the bluepilled truth is that most are not sluts.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Bui, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 6 others
or maybe u look like a cuck and are easy to approach and use for attention.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 3583, BigBiceps and 10 others
shit thred

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1464, rockndogs and 1 other person
D8b 1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fjor2096, The giga incel, diggbicc and 13 others
I don’t hate women

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, TsarTsar444, Syrianslayer and 5 others
I dont hate woman, i never hated them lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and rockndogs
I don't

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and rockndogs
Lmao OP just found out hes nothing but an emotional tampon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 3583, onnysk and 9 others
Because I want a juicy latina girlfriend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, AscendenceImminent and 1 other person
i don’t like women within my own age group, older women are nicer to me so i don’t dislike them.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I legit hate all women, they're so simplistic and retarded. All they talk about is chads, shopping, fashion, tv shows. Their minds are like that of child's, unable to grasp anything but the simplest concepts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3583 and 7 others
I dont want to hate them, but they make it so hard

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, mint, Deleted member 3583 and 3 others
it's jealousy. most women act like total incels but still get things incels can only dream of.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, onnysk, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 5 others
It really does come down to jealousy.

An average women can regularly have sex with Chads if she wants. The average man can't regularly have sex with Stacys, and is lucky if he gets a looksmatched girlfriend.

Also the amount of validation you would get from society as even an average woman rivals what only the most attractive men get. Imagine actually having orbiters. Imagine being able to put the kind of shit you see in women's dating profiles and still have women swipe right, women who actually meet your criteria no less.

Essentially we have to use extreme measures like roids, plastic surgery, and completely abandoning who we are as people just to have a shot at having what an average women gets with minimal effort.

It sucks. It FUCKING sucks. But it is what it is, and I have let go of hating women for that. They are honestly not doing anything I would not do in their position.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, IWantToMax, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
IMG 9212
WOMEN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2933

An average women can regularly have sex with Chads if she wants. The average man can't regularly have sex with Stacys, and is lucky if he gets a looksmatched girlfriend.

Also the amount of validation you would get from society as even an average woman rivals what only the most attractive men get. Imagine actually having orbiters. Imagine being able to put the kind of shit you see in women's dating profiles and still have women swipe right, women who actually meet your criteria no less.

Essentially we have to use extreme measures like roids, plastic surgery, and completely abandoning who we are as people just to have a shot at having what an average women gets with minimal effort.

It sucks. It FUCKING sucks. But it is what it is, and I have let go of hating women for that. They are honestly not doing anything I would not do in their position.

It's kinda true, but high level man will have much more validation than an average woman

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1751
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, turkproducer and MammothActuary
I don't really care about women, but otherwise nice bait OP.

Nigas hate women here?

Don't hate the players. Hate the game

• +1
Reactions: mint, MammothActuary, IWantToMax and 3 others
There aren't many people genuinely hating wahmen, and those who do are wrong to put the hatred on women instead of men TBH. After all, women only choose, it's men who are willing to be taking an upper hand on his folk. Some aren't so civilized.
View attachment 175946
Because of shit like this. Can’t stand the majority of the female gender.

:soy:
Women are dumber indeed.

Why do you like men so much?

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 1464
not loving women is cosidered as hate by cherrypickers. most here neither hate or love them...

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
i hate everyone. But seriously women nowadays are fucking toxic as fuck, the truth is though if we were brought up like them we’d do the same. that’s why if you ever find a good girl hold onto her serious they’re going extinct. this world and the dating game makes me so mad
not loving women is cosidered as hate by cherrypickers. most here neither hate or love them...
most people here hate them but tbh both genders are toxic af.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Women are just adult children, it's like saying i hate children because of children things. I don't hate women i just dislike the majority of them and they annoy me even if is was the best looking guy in the world my opinion wouldn't change. @BrettyBoy my biggest blackpill on women was the few hundreds of images how they said how short men should kill themselves, never been the same again

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BrettyBoy and turkproducer
Women are actually quite nice people in general if you leave your basement and talk to them. They often initiate conversation with me in a friendly way. I actually find them better than males in terms of kindness. Obviously, I hate sluts because I'm disgusted by them but the bluepilled truth is that most are not sluts.
Yeah they are. People just get frustrated when they know theyll always be nice, but never attracted toem.

Because they hate me lol

High iq post

Women are just adult children, it's like saying i hate children because of children things. I don't hate women i just dislike the majority of them and they annoy me even if is was the best looking guy in the world my opinion wouldn't change. @BrettyBoy my biggest blackpill on women was the few hundreds of images how they said how short men should kill themselves, never been the same again
yeah but tbh men say the same shit about fat girls

Most women act like children

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
I don't hate women but i get put in the box with the haters for some reason.
In the internet and even in real life i can't defend myself for actually not caring about women, because truecel.

i should fuck another short man?😂😂
I meant that just because someone is shorter then a few meaningless cm he should fucking die by the logic of women it seems, fucking hell

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, onnysk and turkproducer
literally the world has never been characterised by a larger divide in every sub group of humans ever before. The whole reasoning behind this is the destruction of the family institution, it’s people vs people, no sense of community, or union between both genders
I meant that just because someone is shorter then a few meaningless cm he should fucking die by the logic of women it seems, fucking hell
This world makes me so fucking mad. Sometimes I just wanna fuck something up. I dislike my life

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Because I want a juicy latina girlfriend
Juuuiiiicccyyyyyy baby you so juiiiicccccyyy come lemme rub that pussy just a lil bit chica mmmmmm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, chadpreetcel123 and Tyronecell
literally the world has never been characterised by a larger divide in every sub group of humans ever before. The whole reasoning behind this is the destruction of the family institution, it’s people vs people, no sense of community, or union between both genders

This world makes me so fucking mad. Sometimes I just wanna fuck something up. I dislike my life
Legit reminder that there are thousand of women in this world that want you to die just because you are 174cm, remember this

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
Legit reminder that there are thousand of women in this world that want you to die just because you are 174cm, remember this
yeah i’m not sure about die but thet would much rather every man below 190cm not exist anymore for sure. In their ideal chad wonderland, they would banish everyone on this site, definitely

yeah i’m not sure about die but thet would much rather every man below 190cm not exist anymore for sure. In their ideal chad wonderland, they would banish everyone on this site, definitely
Gigacope right there bboyo 250cm or death, jfl at 190cm

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, turkproducer and CupOfCoffee
I'm actually so horny lately lol. Definitely meeting that black girl on saturday, we gonna get high and watch a movie and bang bang bang

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm actually so horny lately lol. Definitely meeting that black girl on saturday, we gonna get high and watch a movie and bang bang bang
Have fun

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
yeah but tbh men say the same shit about fat girls
how have you been on this forum actively since june but you did not learn a single thing? jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer