Why do you looksmax?

cyclopsia

cyclopsia

Iron
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Posts
162
Reputation
36
The reason I started was because I wasn’t able to get females. But now it’s not even that I honestly optimize my self to have a better life and to be more respected in social seething. Why do you looksmax? beside just to look better.
 
  • +1
Reactions: jhontoilet
love seeing people transition from wanted to get girls, to wanting to genuinely better their life through their looks
 
  • +1
Reactions: cyclopsia
cuz im chopped
 
  • +1
Reactions: cyclopsia
cuz im chopped
Valid but I felt like when I was borderline sub human I was treated pretty shitty by my own friends almost like I’m their punching bag. It’s genuinely one of the best feeling when you notice people actually respect or complimenting you.
 
The reason I started was because I wasn’t able to get females. But now it’s not even that I honestly optimize my self to have a better life and to be more respected in social seething. Why do you looksmax? beside just to look better.
bored
 

Similar threads

arthurfish
Replies
22
Views
84
mxl4chi1
M
jflmeister
Replies
2
Views
26
bobstuckatmtn
bobstuckatmtn
Absurdist
Replies
19
Views
119
Absurdist
Absurdist
CyberPsychodelic
Replies
9
Views
86
Azie555
Azie555
I
Replies
8
Views
43
idkmanlikefr
I

Users who are viewing this thread

  • drunkcexworkerincel
  • voodooo
  • mrbigmac
  • feer7z
Back
Top