Why do you see guys 6ft+ all the time in public even though you are 6ft+ too?

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Zephir
It’s because your brain ignores short/average people that pass by you which are a majority and only reacts to taller people passing by you and it thinks you still get heightmogged and taller people are the majority.

(that’s why you see people say 5’9 isn’t even average anymore its 6ft)

I think it’s water but whatever maybe it could be due to the fact that zoomers are getting taller who knows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, framemoggerr, Amadeus and 3 others
how are manlets not suicidal tho im 6'1 and my mood is ruined when i see someone taller

• +1
Reactions: say∅, Pandora, mirrormogger and 3 others
im 6'5 and legit 1 in 20 white, young guys are that height or taller

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pandora, n9wiff and Funnyunenjoyer1
measure again

how are manlets not suicidal tho im 6'1 and my mood is ruined when i see someone taller
Most zoomers are lanklets with small necks why would I feel suicidal

• JFL
Reactions: Pandora and Funnyunenjoyer1
Most zoomers are lanklets with small necks why would I feel suicidal
they can always hit the gym and gain mass, no gaining mass for your height it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and n9wiff
they can always hit the gym and gain mass, no gaining mass for your height it’s over
Yeah but they don’t so I’m not going to masturbate with hypotheticals. My point stands, most zoomers are lanklets with shit frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Numb
Yeah but they don’t so I’m not going to masturbate with hypotheticals. My point stands, most zoomers are lanklets with shit frame
the point is that they can get buff anysecond they want to (and maybe they will in their 20s) but you can’t gain height at all

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Lol I’m a crypto millionaire so LL is on the agenda sometime this year

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: say∅, n9wiff and Funnyunenjoyer1
the point is that they can get buff anysecond they want to (and maybe they will in their 20s) but you can’t gain height at all
Sure, but height is a subblack problem anyway. Thick darker skin with BBC compensates for the dimorphism lost from short height

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: say∅, n9wiff and Funnyunenjoyer1
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
  • JFL
Reactions: say∅, Funnyunenjoyer1, mirrormogger and 1 other person
And don’t forget slopes. A small slope in the ground could differentiate many centimeters, making shorter people seem taller, and taller people seem taller, or opposite

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
It’s because your brain ignores short/average people that pass by you which are a majority and only reacts to taller people passing by you and it thinks you still get heightmogged and taller people are the majority.

(that’s why you see people say 5’9 isn’t even average anymore its 6ft)

I think it’s water but whatever maybe it could be due to the fact that zoomers are getting taller who knows
Average height is 6'2