Why do you think it took me 2 years to fall for my oneitis?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Joined
Aug 25, 2018
Posts
9,753
Reputation
8,879
I never understood this. I was in the same class for a whole year back in 2010-2011, I was repulsed by her. I didn't even see her as a girl. She wore braces and always sat on the front, always prepeared for the class, always got the highest grades.

She barely spoke with me and the other guys let alone look at as. And by the end of the year, it was just me and her in class cause the others stopped coming. But again, I didn't give a shit about her. I wouldn't even look at her.

And then in 2012, I saw her again and immidiately fell in love with her. Idk why it happened but it certaintly wasn't in my favor and I was in for lots of shit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
 

Similar threads

ragu
Replies
0
Views
18
ragu
ragu
roymustang
Replies
2
Views
24
roymustang
roymustang
Mecha-Man
Replies
2
Views
20
arima6_
arima6_
T-bone123
Replies
14
Views
70
T-bone123
T-bone123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top