why does 99% of this forum think they have a good base and that they can all become chads?

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Anti black
i seriously used to think this was a black pilled forum, but it seems the vast majority of men genuinely believe theyll be among men like henry cavill, zach cox or some med chad slayer if they just keep getting surgeries. Many of you people are worse than blue pillers. Atleast they arent stupid enough to believe theyre some sort of genetic phenom wasting his potential and cope with knowing they cant compete with chads in terms of looks LMAO. I hear guys on this forum saying this guy is like 5 psl at best, yet theres only like 3 people on the forum who could even stand toe to toe with this (this is a morph of someone) and most of these guys are a full reincarnation implant away from looking half as good as this guy thinking a fucking bimax and almond eye will give them even half the psl of this "5psl" morph :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

no idea who needs this but this is to you who keeps telling yourself that you have a chad base and need a reality check.
Lolllllll

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 16275 and 37 others
Girl What GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 2275
it is what it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 18045, Kilimanjaro and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: AbuSAF and turkproducer
i know what he's saying i just dont rly see people saying this
ive never heard anyone here say they have a shit base. Everyone speaks of ascending when most of them will ascend from normie to higher normie lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
when I first joined i tho everyone is GL, then slowly but surely i started to see users photos, to which honestly i was shocked...battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10am-2pm

but that wasnt the worst part, the worst part is these subhumans were being labled as slayers, chads, or the most cringe "potential to be 7-8 PSL"

im sitting there thinking this chap will never be above a 3, but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they arnt NT

it would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint to the point where it consumes his life, bro you are in a wheelchair and cant even walk, just enjoy life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 16275, Toth's thot and 46 others
i seriously used to think this was a black pilled forum, but it seems the vast majority of men genuinely believe theyll be among men like henry cavill, zach cox or some med chad slayer if they just keep getting surgeries. Many of you people are worse than blue pillers. Atleast they arent stupid enough to believe theyre some sort of genetic phenom wasting his potential and cope with knowing they cant compete with chads in terms of looks LMAO. I hear guys on this forum saying this guy is like 5 psl at best, yet theres only like 3 people on the forum who could even stand toe to toe with this (this is a morph of someone) and most of these guys are a full reincarnation implant away from looking half as good as this guy thinking a fucking bimax and almond eye will give them even half the psl of this "5psl" morph :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

no idea who needs this but this is to you who keeps telling yourself that you have a chad base and need a reality check.
View attachment 1156490
What is this morph's actual psl?

water surgery is cope for nearly everyone, just be born gl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 756 and 8 others
just mew for ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 2275, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
Base = being white + having hair and over 5’9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 16275, Amnesia and 22 others
ATLEAST 6PSL. this is the shit women worship on instagram
Idk anymore tbh..I used to think that users like Amnesia and Biggdink were trolling about Looks Theory dying,but even I am legit starting to see subhuman tier guys with decent looking gfs.Just recently PrestonYnot posted a TikTok with this 3 PSL indian guy asking for a gf,and he got a bunch of offers from jbs begging to date him.Women may still worship the male models/athletes on social media,but at the end of the day they are having sex with the subhumans.PSL is starting to look like cope these days tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, fogdart, Deleted member 10615 and 10 others
Yoo shut your mouth i have a good base my mom said so:feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10615 and 7 others
ramblings of a self hating schizo negro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, fogdart, Deleted member 10987 and 13 others
Idk anymore tbh..I used to think that users like Amnesia and Biggdink were trolling about Looks Theory dying,but even I am legit starting to see subhuman tier guys with decent looking gfs.Just recently PrestonYnot posted a TikTok with this 3 PSL indian guy asking for a gf,and he got a bunch of offers from jbs begging to date him.Women may still worship the male models/athletes on social media,but at the end of the day they are having sex with the subhumans.PSL is starting to look like cope these days tbh
its not what you think, else no one would be here. youll find out soon enough
ramblings of a self hating schizo negro
smoking that good copium?

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 16275, .👽. and 16 others
indeed
most people here are deluded and overrate themselves highly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, ShowerMaxxing, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
when I first joined i tho everyone is GL, then slowly but surely i started to see users photos, to which honestly i was shocked...battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10am-2pm

but that wasnt the worst part, the worst part is these subhumans were being labled as slayers, chads, or the most cringe "potential to be 7-8 PSL"

im sitting there thinking this chap will never be above a 3, but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they arnt NT

it would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint to the point where it consumes his life, bro you are in a wheelchair and cant even walk, just enjoy life
people here are comparable to side line nobody npc characters in the movie infinity war, going to the gym to get stronger
Chadlite is like thanos with 2 infinity gems
White chad is like thanos with all 6 gems.
niggas really believe they have a chance :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, tyronelite and animo123
people here are comparable to side line nobody npc characters in the movie infinity war, going to the gym to get stronger
Chadlite is like thanos with 2 infinity gems
White chad is like thanos with all 6 gems.
niggas really believe they have a chance :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Tbf in reality everyone is a side character expect some famous guys or legit chads which are super rare:y'all:

Ik I don't have a good base because of my pheno but I will still try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 2275
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Yliaster and tyronelite
Subhuman white guy crying for me, I live rent free in his mind while he's rotting on here
Looks like the start of a beef between u two
John cena ooo

@DesperadoRatado

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I agree with this post, that's why you just fix the easiest shit you can with surgery (1-2 surgeries max) to reach your maximum potential and then the rest is just upto women and their options.

Do to much surgery and you'll look fucked, do too little and you won't reach your potential, surgery should be used to fix major flaws especially developmental flaws like recessed jaw and all the major ones.

Once you've done all you can to ascend it's time to accept your fate in the dating market and leave the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
ive never heard anyone here say they have a shit base. Everyone speaks of ascending when most of them will ascend from normie to higher normie lmao.
I have a shit base with shit ratios and I won’t get surgery because it would be a waste of my money

• So Sad
Reactions: Squirtle
Looks like the start of a beef between u two
View attachment 1156663

@DesperadoRatado
He bullshits too much about me lmao, he's some fucking edgy white boy I can tell.

He made up so much bullshit about me it's fucking hilarious and it makes me realise I'm dealing with some immature little kid.

He claimed I said I was a gigachad and that I thought I was really good looking, why would I ever claim to be a gigachad or really good looking

Would love to see what this little white boy looks like as he acts all tough behind a screen making bullshit up about things I've never even said lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
if you are white and at best 5ft10+ and have a full head of hair and normie looking, you can become HTN which is rlly good. HTN are slayers IRL but they work hard. HTN are still a minority though.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, CANI, Deleted member 10987 and 6 others
He bullshits too much about me lmao, he's some fucking edgy white boy I can tell.

He made up so much bullshit about me it's fucking hilarious and it makes me realise I'm dealing with some immature little kid.

He claimed I said I was a gigachad and that I thought I was really good looking, why would I ever claim to be a gigachad or really good looking

Would love to see what this little white boy looks like as he acts all tough behind a screen making bullshit up about things I've never even said lmao.

im italian thus not white

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Very true but not for me I have good base and will be chadlite at the very least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9072 and Blackgymmax
“99%” like 10 people actively think that. That’s not taking into account that “99%” of ppl won’t get surgeries at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 2275, koalendo and 1 other person
“99%” like 10 people actively think that. That’s not taking into account that “99%” of ppl won’t get surgeries at all
sorry, i mean out of the people who get surgeries. most guys on here just shit post and tell everyone theyll get surgeries theyll never be able to afford

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
sorry, i mean out of the people who get surgeries. most guys on here just shit post and tell everyone theyll get surgeries theyll never be able to afford
On god, nobody here gonna get anything, ur poiunt tho makes sense. Surgeries can’t solve everything and make insta chad

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Great thread from a High IQ user

Talking about me, I know I'll never be chad, my goal is to be the most intimidating I can be

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Tyronecell, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
Ik I don't have a good base because of my pheno but I will still try
its not even that bad anyways. youre just dark. bleach is a huge halo on you. on me, im still a nigger :feelswhy:. you dont even look like those inbred dark indians either. rhino,jaw implant and bleach and youd be like a good looking med passing dude 100%

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Squirtle
its not even that bad anyways. youre just dark. bleach is a huge halo on you. on me, im still a nigger :feelswhy:. you dont even look like those inbred dark indians either. rhino,jaw implant and bleach and youd be like a good looking med passing dude 100%
Indians aren't inbreds??

• +1
Photo16

My base mogs all of yous
Selfie17

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, .👽., Xangsane and 7 others
Indians aren't inbreds??
i mean some of them have a fucked up pheno to the point where they look inbred. Your pheno could be fixed into a med dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 2275 and 1 other person
i mean some of them have a fucked up pheno to the point where they look inbred. Your pheno could be fixed into a med dude
Oh you mean the ones with non caucasoid skulls? I agree they are pretty fucked ngl

• +1
bro, what?
I just want my future wife not to be disgusted when she have sex with me

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 10615

View attachment 1156490
My base is objectively shit
Unfixable failos everywhere

I actually do have a chad base. You just keep crying because I'm white and my facial elements are already angular and proportionate, I just need more forward growth and projection.

I actually do have a chad base. You just keep crying because I'm white and my facial elements are already angular and proportionate, I just need more forward growth and projection.
sure, then post pic

For real
People tend to overrate themselves even if they think they're subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, tyronelite, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
Idk anymore tbh..I used to think that users like Amnesia and Biggdink were trolling about Looks Theory dying,but even I am legit starting to see subhuman tier guys with decent looking gfs
Here’s some reassurance bro :feelsez::feelsez:

White + beard + average looks = you’ll breed

D7D2FC8F FAAB 4773 AB74 E05FA3948A62

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Beetlejuice and Yliaster