why does 99% of this forum think they have a good base and that they can all become chads?

How to tell if whether one has a good base or not

Another high IQ post by father ruckus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BongMog, Deleted member 24444 and 4 others
How to tell if whether one has a good base or not
white, hair, above 5'1, htn.
however, if youre white, EVEN if you only ascend to htn youll have more than enough smv especially if you gym max. white guys dont really need to be chads like that anyways:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 10615 and 5 others
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I am a dead end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
Imagine being retarded in this day and age, and still thinking "Looks Theory" is a myth. Lmfao. Fucking moron.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 2275
Imagine being retarded in this day and age, and still thinking "Looks Theory" is a myth. Lmfao. Fucking moron.
low iq chimp retard. Post face so i can see how youre 1 bimax away from this. You literally didnt read the thread in the slightest. I never said looks theory was a myth. The myth is that people like you think that this will be you after bimax + genio :feelshaha:

Attachments

• Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot (4).jpg
    Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot (4).jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 70
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and 5'8manlet
low iq chimp retard. Post face so i can see how youre 1 bimax away from this. You literally didnt read the thread in the slightest. I never said looks theory was a myth. The myth is that people like you think that this will be you after bimax + genio :feelshaha:
JFL. I wasn't talking about you. It was more about a few of the retards on here who are saying they think looks theory is the myth the more they see outliers of some indian subhuman with a girlfriend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, thickdickdaddy27 and Blackgymmax
No
You are wrong

A person with a good base != good looking or close to good looking
Good base == failos that are fixable

You could be a 5 psl chadlite but your looks ceiling could be 5.5 psl. And you could be a 4 psl incel, but your looks ceiling could be 6 psl.

It all comes down to the specific combination of failos, and how far you are willing to go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, CANI, Deleted member 10615 and 5 others
No
You are wrong

A person with a good base != good looking or close to good looking
Good base == failos that are fixable

You could be a 5 psl chadlite but your looks ceiling could be 5.5 psl. And you could be a 4 psl incel, but your looks ceiling could be 6 psl.

It all comes down to the specific combination of failos, and how far you are willing to go.
still doesnt mean shit. fixable flaws in theory doesnt mean that it will turn out correctly and sometimes we still mess up on facial ratios when surgery maxxing bc it disrupts harmony. In these theoretical situations, youre assuming literally every surgery goes right, that none of them even slightly throw off your harmony, that you know 100% of the facial ratios that will be impacted and that you know the exact result of what the surgeon will give you and can accurately turn you into a morph. However, the further you are, needing more surgeries increases the risk of all practical failures and fucking up your harmony (since we dont know everything about facial harmony yet)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Mongrelcel
still doesnt mean shit. fixable flaws in theory doesnt mean that it will turn out correctly and sometimes we still mess up on facial ratios when surgery maxxing bc it disrupts harmony. In these theoretical situations, youre assuming literally every surgery goes right, that none of them even slightly throw off your harmony, that you know 100% of the facial ratios that will be impacted and that you know the exact result of what the surgeon will give you and can accurately turn you into a morph. However, the further you are, needing more surgeries increases the risk of all practical failures and fucking up your harmony (since we dont know everything about facial harmony yet)
brother you didn't need to type out this whole paragraph just to say you don't have enough knowleage to be confident in your decisions

you think I don't know this? I think about this shit 24/7

brother you didn't need to type out this whole paragraph just to say you don't have enough knowleage to be confident in your decisions

you think I don't know this? I think about this shit 24/7
like, look at this. eye areas are equally shit. however taban ascended one guy very well and the brown dude looks like shit still. everyones going to taban thinking theyll get results like the right, but thats literally the absolute best result that hes ever produced and i dont think results this good have ever been replicated on the planet

Attachments

• f346f1a5866531c1f21ca011abd7a105 (1).jpg
    f346f1a5866531c1f21ca011abd7a105 (1).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 65
  • A0B6742E-9F79-4920-B1C8-114FFF680934.jpeg
    A0B6742E-9F79-4920-B1C8-114FFF680934.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 73
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
YOU SEEM TO THINK SURGERY CAN ONLY DO STUFF LIKE THIS:

NOT SO. ALMOST ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE BY MEANS OF SURGERY:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 10615, oldcelloser and 4 others
ascend from normie to higher normie lmao.
That's the entire point, so many users here are KHHV and willing to settle for a low tier becky to LTR, that's all they need to do.
.battery ethnics
tf is a battery ethnic lmfao
Idk anymore tbh..I used to think that users like Amnesia and Biggdink were trolling about Looks Theory dying,but even I am legit starting to see subhuman tier guys with decent looking gfs
Why are so many users so fucking forgetful about PSL? "Ascending" and PSL was never about just LTR'ing some normie/becky, it was about SLAYING.

FREQUENT, and CONSITENT slaying.

If you're on this forum thinking you need to be chad to even get an LTR or IOI from some ethnic becky, you're delusional, but it was never about random chainining LTR', it was about slaying stacies regularly.
like, look at this. eye areas are equally shit. however taban ascended one guy very well and the brown dude looks like shit still. everyones going to taban thinking theyll get results like the right, but thats literally the absolute best result that hes ever produced and i dont think results this good have ever been replicated on the planet
Did left even get an implant?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and oldcelloser
OP is 100% spot on.

just a few days ago, people were telling some deformed shitskin pajeet that he “had a good base.” I feel like it’s just a bunch of overly optimistic, low IQ, youngcels that perpetuate these myths.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Edgar, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
you would be suprised how many people here think they are already good looking adn dont need surgery

i can definetly say its over 1% would say its over 30%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Blackgymmax
you would be suprised how many people here think they are already good looking adn dont need surgery

these gusy for example both self admittedly wont have surgery
51B21D06 D6E7 41FC A622 6F2AEC063EBD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Melo95, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
no lol. im not referencing deformed to normie. im referencing normie to CHAD. a WHOLE different ball game.

Bruh. Normie to Chad is easy.

I understood your original post as saying it’s impossible to go from SUBHUMAN TO CHAD and thought you knew normie to Chad is possible. You implied that people with good bases can surgerymax to Chads, and “good base” means normie to me.

Ascending from subhuman to Chad is simply a 2-step process:
  1. Progress from subhuman to normie
  2. Progress from normie to Chad
Since I was under the impression that you thought normie-to-Chad is possible, I posted examples of subhuman-to-normie transformations to fill in step #1.

Bruh. Normie to Chad is easy.

I understood your original post as saying it’s impossible to go from SUBHUMAN TO CHAD and thought you knew normie to Chad is possible. You implied that people with good bases can surgerymax to Chads, and “good base” means normie to me.

Since I was under the impression that you thought normie-to-Chad is possible, I posted examples of subhuman-to-normie transformations to fill in step #1.
well, plenty of normies here are getting surgeries. where are the chads?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and thecel
indeed the only people who will ascend are....

the people in my inner friends circle :D

but srs though no wonder i muted off-topic, u guys should copy right what kind of posts u can make jfl

Abraçou a vida do crime?
Não infelizmente
Era pra eu ter começado na adolescência, agr já não dá mais, oq me resta eh fingir na internet

this is true.

What about white passing med pheno? Not nordic white but dark full head of hair. At average height with RTT i think they can really ascend hard and slay. They wont be shortchanged of options on the dating market in my opinion. And they wont necessarily have to settle. I have this pheno so I at least hope with RTT I can ascend hard.

But it depends. How many men ascend anyway? its really difficult to ascend properly. Takes blood sweat tears and avoiding going crazy. I dont think many can.

Gonna do it anyway.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster
roids will improve your smv far more than any surgery

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
others have told me i have ideal base for surgery maxxing idk
btw the morph looks very similar to me in terms of phenotype

ive never heard anyone here say they have a shit base. Everyone speaks of ascending when most of them will ascend from normie to higher normie lmao.
What kind of girls you get on Tinder? you seem like a Tyrone with mental issues srs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
i seriously used to think this was a black pilled forum, but it seems the vast majority of men genuinely believe theyll be among men like henry cavill, zach cox or some med chad slayer if they just keep getting surgeries. Many of you people are worse than blue pillers. Atleast they arent stupid enough to believe theyre some sort of genetic phenom wasting his potential and cope with knowing they cant compete with chads in terms of looks LMAO. I hear guys on this forum saying this guy is like 5 psl at best, yet theres only like 3 people on the forum who could even stand toe to toe with this (this is a morph of someone) and most of these guys are a full reincarnation implant away from looking half as good as this guy thinking a fucking bimax and almond eye will give them even half the psl of this "5psl" morph :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

no idea who needs this but this is to you who keeps telling yourself that you have a chad base and need a reality check.
View attachment 1156490
dont you dare ruin my oldcel dreams 😡

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
i seriously used to think this was a black pilled forum, but it seems the vast majority of men genuinely believe theyll be among men like henry cavill, zach cox or some med chad slayer if they just keep getting surgeries. Many of you people are worse than blue pillers. Atleast they arent stupid enough to believe theyre some sort of genetic phenom wasting his potential and cope with knowing they cant compete with chads in terms of looks LMAO. I hear guys on this forum saying this guy is like 5 psl at best, yet theres only like 3 people on the forum who could even stand toe to toe with this (this is a morph of someone) and most of these guys are a full reincarnation implant away from looking half as good as this guy thinking a fucking bimax and almond eye will give them even half the psl of this "5psl" morph :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

no idea who needs this but this is to you who keeps telling yourself that you have a chad base and need a reality check.
View attachment 1156490
Lol at mentioning that TikTok clown with ‘Henry Cavill’:lul:

Nearly everyone here

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
i think all it takes to be irl Chad is to be 4.5-5 PSL depending on height, and gymmaxed. I think that's attainable for most users here

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
This is such a trash and negative post

who do you think you are op you fucking ugly negro??

stop projecting on others who are just trying to better themselves

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
what bro? you say i should get bimax for 2 times?

@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @kumquat @User49 he was always like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BongMog, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24444
Good for them, my upper limit is a 6.5/10 filler-maxed jew

Last edited:
Never change

Reality is a legit HTN is good enough go get women. Hell even a tall gymmaxed MTN is enough (but a legit one).