why does american society train young men to be the EXACT OPPOSITE of what society wants in a man then complains about the end result?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
Like in Mexican society they make it CLEAR to young men to be a FUCKBOI/be macho/fun at parties/dance etc. (notice when you ask white women what they want in a man they will lie and say: "i want him to be nice tee hee" (but then complain about the white man being "boring") but when you ask a mexican woman she will flat out say: "i want him to have swag/not be boring" Mexican parents will GROOM their sons into being a Chadriguez since birth. Ie teach him to dance, invite girls over to his house to date/have sex with! (would white parents ever do that?) But white society in America (and I will say black as well) ACTIVELY trains boys to be pussy repellent. They cock-block their sons if they are talking to a girl. (frankly I gave up on friends/dating because my parents would ACTIVELY get in the way/sabotage). They teach their sons to be nice/boring. ENCOURAGE them to get into autistic hobbies. They make their sons do homework/SATs do not teach him how to dance party/or discourage him from going to parties etc. Then when the kid is 18 the parents get mad and say: "oh why is billy such an autistic hopeless incel?" (WELL STUPID YOU TRAINED HIM TO BE ONE WTF DO YOU EXPECT?) Or my OWN FATHER SAID: "banjo I don't care if you are not able to have children or are successful " On the other hand a Mexican father would KIDNAP a girl in a CHAINS from Mexico for his incel son.

Its like if we lived in a society where playing the guitar was cool, but instead we ACTIVELY discouraged our little boys to play the guitar but taught them to play a cringey instrument like a banjo. Then we would get mad and say: "billy stop playing that banjo! play the guitar" when you CONDITIONED him since birth to play the banjo.

-I think americans are missing a piece of their brain that processes logic!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 22553, Schizoidcel and 20 others
Just dance and have fun theory

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, thecel, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Danish_Retard
jesus christ another rambling about spikcs.....

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
jesus christ another rambling about spikcs.....
For real can i get serious answers here? I swear this site is just filled with closeted homosexual trolls! What is so amusing about me for real? (People smirk whenever i talk. Do i ramble too much or what?)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, stevielake, Hades and 3 others
Dancing is gay

For real can i get serious answers here? I swear this site is just filled with closeted homosexual trolls! What is so amusing about me for real? (People smirk whenever i talk. Do i ramble too much or what?)
Yeah you do could have wrote it on 3 to 4 sentences

Like in Mexican society they make it CLEAR to young men to be a FUCKBOI/be macho/fun at parties/dance etc. (notice when you ask white women what they want in a man they will lie and say: "i want him to be nice tee hee" (but then complain about the white man being "boring") but when you ask a mexican woman she will flat out say: "i want him to have swag/not be boring" Mexican parents will GROOM their sons into being a Chadriguez since birth. Ie teach him to dance, invite girls over to his house to date/have sex with! (would white parents ever do that?) But white society in America (and I will say black as well) ACTIVELY trains boys to be pussy repellent. They cock-block their sons if they are talking to a girl. (frankly I gave up on friends/dating because my parents would ACTIVELY get in the way/sabotage). They teach their sons to be nice/boring. ENCOURAGE them to get into autistic hobbies. They make their sons do homework/SATs do not teach him how to dance party/or discourage him from going to parties etc. Then when the kid is 18 the parents get mad and say: "oh why is billy such an autistic hopeless incel?" (WELL STUPID YOU TRAINED HIM TO BE ONE WTF DO YOU EXPECT?) Or my OWN FATHER SAID: "banjo I don't care if you are not able to have children or are successful " On the other hand a Mexican father would KIDNAP a girl in a CHAINS from Mexico for his incel son.

Its like if we lived in a society where playing the guitar was cool, but instead we ACTIVELY discouraged our little boys to play the guitar but taught them to play a cringey instrument like a banjo. Then we would get mad and say: "billy stop playing that banjo! play the guitar" when you CONDITIONED him since birth to play the banjo.

They cock block their sons, because their looking for those men to take care of them in old age or to be their in case of emergency. Their afraid if their son is out partying and fucking women, he will spend less times on studies and grades and get a shitty job, aka the parents lose out on the saftey net of a productive member. Its a double edged sword because these parents want to show off their children for status to, but when their son is doing avg or above avg, but has no friends or girlfriends the parents get upset and blame HIM. When these parents already know about the sexual market place from past experience and know what to do to improve their sons mating chances. AKA make sure the son is in sports or some activity , make sure he is healthy as can be, look out for mouth-breathing, illness any deformaties, how the boys social rank is among hes same ages peers, how he handles pressure etc.

Parents are not stupid they just won't do these things because it takes effort and some work, they just want their son to get it on their own, and do all these things on hes own .

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 22553, Deleted member and 2 others
because you have autism, low social intelligence crossed with an obsession with certain topics. It's hilarious to read your opinions or when blame a certain type of people and you've never even worked in your life.

Just have a nice face none of this shit matters

because they're retards

women don't admit to themselves logically what they want

I said I pull up hop out at the after party

They cock block their sons, because their looking for those men to take care of them in old age or to be their in case of emergency. Their afraid if their son is out partying and fucking women, he will spend less times on studies and grades and get a shitty job, aka the parents lose out on the saftey net of a productive member. Its a double edged sword because these parents want to show off their children for status to, but when their son is doing avg or above avg, but has no friends or girlfriends the parents get upset and blame HIM. When these parents already know about the sexual market place from past experience and know what to do to improve their sons mating chances. AKA make sure the son is in sports or some activity , make sure he is healthy as can be, look out for mouth-breathing, illness any deformaties, how the boys social rank is among hes same ages peers, how he handles pressure etc.

Parents are not stupid they just won't do these things because it takes effort and some work, they just want their son to get it on their own, and do all these things on hes own .
THANK YOU finally a non-troll answer! So how come hispanics parents do the opposite? Ie they dont value education as much/make it a priority to get their son a gf. Dont hispanics want a pension/son to have a high paying job?

Dancing is gay
Uh naw mexicans do it and they do the BEST with girls despite being obese 4ft8 high school dropouts. Notice hispanics are under represented in the “manosphere”

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Uh naw mexicans do it and they do the BEST with girls despite being obese 4ft8 high school dropouts. Notice hispanics are under represented in the “manosphere”
They do bad with women and it is gay if o saw you dancing i would you gay

Your putting way too much faith into parents' understanding of what's best for their children. They're just bluepilled, like they believe a good job will get their son married. They also have never heard the Gospel of Mew, they don't understand that a school is just a glorified incel factory where children are forced to sit with their necks stretched forward, promoting downward growth. No, never mind that, nobody except lookists even knows about tongue posture.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheDragon, Schizoidcel, Deleted member and 5 others
Cope thread Mexicans are incel

corporations and jews are behind this. anglo countries used to raise their sons to be low inhib. I work with a boomer at work and he is a retarded asshole, but he is low inhib as fuck and clearly has been his whole life. always hits on young girls and makes 'gross' comments. my own boomer anglo grandad is pretty much the same, has never gave a fuck and his advice when it came to girls was to walk straight up to them and put your hands on their ass. he cheated on his fiancee with my grandma.

but people like that are hard for governments to control, and dont buy as much goyslop/consoomer shit because they have their needs met as a result of their low inhib masculine ways.

in 1950s:

parents tells kid how to get laid > kid gets laid and is happy. doesnt need to consoom as much as self fulfillement is achieved. some people suffer due to blackpill brutality but because of the trad values at the time this isnt as big a number.

nowhere here do jews/richfags make money

in 1990s onward:

>>>>parents are convinced kid should be able to 'express himself' (not have masculine expectations put on him, this is also a lot easier for most parents. by convincing parents a child is a preformed individual who will simply 'express' himself they are absolved of the guilt of not teaching good values in their could) and are scared by media into becoming extremely overprotective and viewing their child as a possession.
>>>>cuck dads are unable to instill values in son because empowered neurotic mothers instill most values in todays world, and these neurotic mothers instill what they want in a man at that stage in life (a good provider) forgetting that what is valuable to a middle aged mother is completely unattractive to an actual young woman.
>>>> kid cant get laid because of this
>>>> kid falls back on his 'training' and 'values' and consumes product and wageslaves until he has reached an arbitrary status and wealth requirement believing that 'expressing himself' (consuming product) is the path to fulfillement and self actualization. after a long period of consuming copes, grinding, and being servile to system values, he lucks out and gets into an LTR. eventually he has children. (in reality he just reached the age stacy wants to 'settle down' at)
>>>> because he has finally got laid, he is happy and thinks that being a bitch and cuck really is the way to go, he passes these values down. the cycle repeats.

the thing is if men were raised in a extremely trad way and the same slut brainwashing was given to women as is now, the end result would still be a trad society. as chads raised in the chadriguez way get babytrapped quickly, and natural betas raised in the chadriguez way have the training and attitude to lockdown a woman, instead of being trained just to be a worker drone.

• +1
Reactions: Polar, Deleted member, dreamcake1mo and 1 other person
They do bad with women and it is gay if o saw you dancing i would you gay
so these men are gay? could you EVER get a white girl to dance with you like that? fuck most white women would rather shove a scorpion up their snatch then dance with you crakka!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Shrek2OnDvD and Ken
so these men are gay? could you EVER get a white girl to dance with you like that? fuck most white women would rather shove a scorpion up their snatch then dance with you crakka!

Is that a cousin dance? Yeah they are gay and white men do the best

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Detona
Is that a cousin dance? Yeah they are gay and white men do the best
no its not a cousin dance. (I know some parents ACTUALLY care about their kids reproductive success unlike white parents) but yes russian men are the best dancers. mexicans are not really good dancers

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
no i don't think its a cousin dance. but yes russian men are the best dancers. mexicans are not really good dancers

Its gay to dance

• +1
Reactions: Detona
Because they are raised by women and women can't raise men

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Schizoidcel and Deleted member
Its gay to dance
ok sure its gay but the "fags" who dance are the ones getting pussy! while you guys on here obsess over pics of men (IDK looking at pics of men sounds kinda gay to me) Sorry hard to believe but SOME parents actually CARE about their children's happiness and use dancing events to coerce girls to date their sons.

-would your stale-ass crakka white parents ever do this for you?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, Shrek2OnDvD, Ken and 1 other person
ok sure its gay but the "fags" who dance are the ones getting pussy! while you guys on here obsess over pics of men (IDK looking at pics of men sounds kinda gay to me) Sorry hard to believe but SOME parents actually CARE about their children's happiness and use dancing events to coerce girls to date their sons.

-would your stale-ass crakka white parents ever do this for you?
They don't get pussy they get dick

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Ken and ChristianChad
They don't get pussy they get dick
no. look at statistics. hispanics are outbreeding whites. In order to have a baby SOMEONE has to fuck the mommy. so that means hispanic men are doing better relative to whites. (because they are fucking/reproducing while you sad white crakkas look at pics of men all day).

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
From white and black men
pull your head out of your ass! nerdy white incels are not going to the hood knocking up spic baby mamas:ROFLMAO: (tho some black men do)

no. look at statistics. hispanics are outbreeding whites. In order to have a baby SOMEONE has to fuck the mommy. so that means hispanic men are doing better relative to whites. (because they are fucking/reproducing while you sad white crakkas look at pics of men all day).
Who is fucking them because it dosent need to be hispanic men and hispanic men and women are younger then whites

Young white men do
where? show me stats! I don't know ANY white men who have mexican "baby mamas" most white men can't even get a date! Besides most nig/spic women could easily get knocked up by the local tyrone and go on welfare. They do not need our crakka asses!

where? show me stats! I don't know ANY white men who have mexican "baby mamas" most white men can't even get a date! Besides most nig/spic women could easily get knocked up by the local tyrone and go on welfare. They do not need our crakka asses!
Where are the stats that hispanic men knoking up compared to young white men

Where are the stats that hispanic men knoking up compared to young white men
yes some black men have hispanic baby mamas especially in the bronx but show me stats of where white men have multiple hispanic baby mamas. (their are stats of hispanic single mamas having a black baby daddy but none of a white baby daddy).

It is really just a power thing. Some women want an advantage for themselves. And then there are politicians who will support them in order to get their votes. This is why they have constructed this entire "men oppress women" narrative. That allows some women to get top positions in businesses regardless of whether they are qualified for that job. And it allows the democrats to be elected. This is pretty much what it is about.

yes some black men have hispanic baby mamas especially in the bronx but show me stats of where white men have multiple hispanic baby mamas. (their are stats of hispanic single mamas having a black baby daddy but none of a white baby daddy).
Post the stat

I don't give a sh*t what society wants. I'm raising my boy to be the type of man that feminists will hate but sectretly want to rape them at the same time. The type of man that will unabashedly sit with his legs wide open on the bus or subway then burp real loud and say, "Shut up b*tch.", if some mouthy c*nt tries to confront him about "manspreading". The type of man who's principles aren't based on the approval of anyone but hinself. The type of man who won't have any qualms about smacking the ever loving shit out of a woman if the situation calls for it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gtuktm, Deleted member, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
It is really just a power thing. Some women want an advantage for themselves. And then there are politicians who will support them in order to get their votes. This is why they have constructed this entire "men oppress women" narrative. That allows some women to get top positions in businesses regardless of whether they are qualified for that job. And it allows the democrats to be elected. This is pretty much what it is about.
but how come hispanic women fall through the cracks? (i mean the democrats have been licking hispanic ass since the 60's)

Being raised in the netherlands by eastern european parents. They didn't really want children and once they had them they wanted as little trouble with them as possible.

End result is raising me extremely frugally, (clothing from older cousin/brothers only, buzzcut done by mom, taught to save every bit of money I get) and also raising me to behave well and be obedient, raising me to do extremely well in school as the only goal in life.

Brutal. Literally the opposite of what leads to life quality.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Being raised in the netherlands by eastern european parents. They didn't really want children and once they had them they wanted as little trouble with them as possible.

End result is raising me extremely frugally, (clothing from older cousin/brothers only, buzzcut done by mom, taught to save every bit of money I get) and also raising me to behave well and be obedient, raising me to do extremely well in school as the only goal in life.

Brutal. Literally the opposite of what leads to life quality.
exactly raised to hit the books, while carlos and jamal were raised to hit the blunt and that white pussy!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and MoggerGaston
but how come hispanic women fall through the cracks? (i mean the democrats have been licking hispanic ass since the 60's)

Because they have an entirely different culture that is much more outgoing extroverted.

society in general is cucked. sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
t
except hispanic society. pretty much any country outside the u.s.a is still based
to a point yes. usa is cucked asf. Hispanics are way warmer than americans. i would like to be in a party with a mexican homie sittin and smoking while we both gaze at bitches

t

to a point yes. usa is cucked asf. Hispanics are way warmer than americans. i would like to be in a party with a mexican homie sittin and smoking while we both gaze at bitches
you and I could never have that. I want to do EXACTLY that. ie smoke while staring at women. (tho they MUST be WHITE. Spic women are ugly as sin!)

-spics are lucky their parents don't give a fuck about education and encourage the males to knock up females in h.s and dart off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member