why does american society train young men to be the EXACT OPPOSITE of what society wants in a man then complains about the end result?

you and I could never have that. I want to do EXACTLY that. ie smoke while staring at women. (tho they MUST be WHITE. Spic women are ugly as sin!)

-spics are lucky their parents don't give a fuck about education and encourage the males to knock up females in h.s and dart off
why tf i couldn't. im only a sperg when it comes to talkin with girls and i did hang out with couple crazy ass moggers. still a virgin so over my low sex appeal

corporations and jews are behind this. anglo countries used to raise their sons to be low inhib. I work with a boomer at work and he is a retarded asshole, but he is low inhib as fuck and clearly has been his whole life. always hits on young girls and makes 'gross' comments. my own boomer anglo grandad is pretty much the same, has never gave a fuck and his advice when it came to girls was to walk straight up to them and put your hands on their ass. he cheated on his fiancee with my grandma.

but people like that are hard for governments to control, and dont buy as much goyslop/consoomer shit because they have their needs met as a result of their low inhib masculine ways.

in 1950s:

parents tells kid how to get laid > kid gets laid and is happy. doesnt need to consoom as much as self fulfillement is achieved. some people suffer due to blackpill brutality but because of the trad values at the time this isnt as big a number.

nowhere here do jews/richfags make money

in 1990s onward:

>>>>parents are convinced kid should be able to 'express himself' (not have masculine expectations put on him, this is also a lot easier for most parents. by convincing parents a child is a preformed individual who will simply 'express' himself they are absolved of the guilt of not teaching good values in their could) and are scared by media into becoming extremely overprotective and viewing their child as a possession.
>>>>cuck dads are unable to instill values in son because empowered neurotic mothers instill most values in todays world, and these neurotic mothers instill what they want in a man at that stage in life (a good provider) forgetting that what is valuable to a middle aged mother is completely unattractive to an actual young woman.
>>>> kid cant get laid because of this
>>>> kid falls back on his 'training' and 'values' and consumes product and wageslaves until he has reached an arbitrary status and wealth requirement believing that 'expressing himself' (consuming product) is the path to fulfillement and self actualization. after a long period of consuming copes, grinding, and being servile to system values, he lucks out and gets into an LTR. eventually he has children. (in reality he just reached the age stacy wants to 'settle down' at)
>>>> because he has finally got laid, he is happy and thinks that being a bitch and cuck really is the way to go, he passes these values down. the cycle repeats.

the thing is if men were raised in a extremely trad way and the same slut brainwashing was given to women as is now, the end result would still be a trad society. as chads raised in the chadriguez way get babytrapped quickly, and natural betas raised in the chadriguez way have the training and attitude to lockdown a woman, instead of being trained just to be a worker drone.
some niggas really don’t understand how brutal the jewpill is. it’s reach is infinite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, gymmaxedhorse and Britmaxxer
corporations and jews are behind this. anglo countries used to raise their sons to be low inhib. I work with a boomer at work and he is a retarded asshole, but he is low inhib as fuck and clearly has been his whole life. always hits on young girls and makes 'gross' comments. my own boomer anglo grandad is pretty much the same, has never gave a fuck and his advice when it came to girls was to walk straight up to them and put your hands on their ass. he cheated on his fiancee with my grandma.

but people like that are hard for governments to control, and dont buy as much goyslop/consoomer shit because they have their needs met as a result of their low inhib masculine ways.

in 1950s:

parents tells kid how to get laid > kid gets laid and is happy. doesnt need to consoom as much as self fulfillement is achieved. some people suffer due to blackpill brutality but because of the trad values at the time this isnt as big a number.

in 1990s onward:

>>>>parents are convinced kid should be able to 'express himself' (not have masculine expectations put on him, this is also a lot easier for most parents. by convincing parents a child is a preformed individual who will simply 'express' himself they are absolved of the guilt of not teaching good values in their could) and are scared by media into becoming extremely overprotective and viewing their child as a possession.
>>>>cuck dads are unable to instill values in son because empowered neurotic mothers instill most values in todays world, and these neurotic mothers instill what they want in a man at that stage in life (a good provider) forgetting that what is valuable to a middle aged mother is completely unattractive to an actual young woman.
>>>> kid falls back on his 'training' and 'values' and consumes product and wageslaves until he has reached an arbitrary status and wealth requirement believing that 'expressing himself' (consuming product) is the path to fulfillement and self actualization. after a long period of consuming copes, grinding, and being servile to system values, he lucks out and gets into an LTR. eventually he has children. (in reality he just reached the age stacy wants to 'settle down' at)
>>>> because he has finally got laid, he is happy and thinks that being a bitch and cuck really is the way to go, he passes these values down. the cycle repeats.

the thing is if men were raised in a extremely trad way and the same slut brainwashing was given to women as is now, the end result would still be a trad society. as chads raised in the chadriguez way get babytrapped quickly, and natural betas raised in the chadriguez way have the training and attitude to lockdown a woman, instead of being trained just to be a worker drone.
I still cannot believe how much of a cuck the white man has become. it’s crazy. jews really won. same niggas who in the 50s were low inhib high T to nowadays high inhib, allowing themselves to be out bred in there own country, low T progressive jew puppets :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Britmaxxer
pull your head out of your ass! nerdy white incels are not going to the hood knocking up spic baby mamas:ROFLMAO: (tho some black men do)

Major cope. Hispanic are as white man-preferring as Asian women. They got the same gene from their Asian ancestors.

Major cope. Hispanic are as white man-preferring as Asian women. They got the same gene from their Asian ancestors.
No ppl tend to stay within their race

Last edited:
not a single yoctopixel

in 1950s:

in 1990s onward:

Good fucking write man. This is more or less whats happening.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Britmaxxer
They cock block their sons, because their looking for those men to take care of them in old age or to be their in case of emergency. Their afraid if their son is out partying and fucking women, he will spend less times on studies and grades and get a shitty job, aka the parents lose out on the saftey net of a productive member. Its a double edged sword because these parents want to show off their children for status to, but when their son is doing avg or above avg, but has no friends or girlfriends the parents get upset and blame HIM. When these parents already know about the sexual market place from past experience and know what to do to improve their sons mating chances. AKA make sure the son is in sports or some activity , make sure he is healthy as can be, look out for mouth-breathing, illness any deformaties, how the boys social rank is among hes same ages peers, how he handles pressure etc.

Parents are not stupid they just won't do these things because it takes effort and some work, they just want their son to get it on their own, and do all these things on hes own .
Well written, these parents want to be the centre of attention in their son's lives, the main focus. If he gets girlfriends and lots of friends then they are second priority and he's got other things to do and he's no longer focussing on them thus making it so that he prioritizes their expectations of him less then he did at the start. It is also about control, they want him reliant on them.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and stamaster21
Well written, these parents want to be the centre of attention in their son's lives, the main focus. If he gets girlfriends and lots of friends then they are second priority and he's got other things to do and he's no longer focussing on them thus making it so that he prioritizes their expectations of him less then he did at the start. It is also about control, they want him reliant on them.
i agree a a son who is confident and has options is alot harder to control, they want him somewhat reliant on them. If he is not reliant on them that means the parents have less influence and leverage over him, that also means the son is less likely to help them or care for the parents well being in the future because he will be busy and focusing on hes own life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
how come mexican parents aren't like that?

i agree a a son who is confident and has options is alot harder to control, they want him somewhat reliant on them. If he is not reliant on them that means the parents have less influence and leverage over him, that also means the son is less likely to help them or care for the parents well being in the future because he will be busy and focusing on hes own life.
again you didn't answer my question. why aren't mexican parents like that? why are mexican parents more secure/less narcississtic

again you didn't answer my question. why aren't mexican parents like that? why are mexican parents more secure/less narcississtic
those spanish folks are more about family, they have a strong family link and ties, they know their cousins, uncles etc and all work together. So since the family ties are so strong the parents fell more secure in the future. If the mother gets hurts she knows, uncle carlos will hold her down for a few weeks, then after carlos , cousin maria etc.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member
those spanish folks are more about family, they have a strong family link and ties, they know their cousins, uncles etc and all work together. So since the family ties are so strong the parents fell more secure in the future. If the mother gets hurts she knows, uncle carlos will hold her down for a few weeks, then after carlos , cousin maria etc.
I still don't get why whites ACTIVELY TEACH their sons to be incels. Even if white families don't have 50 cousins, instead of cockblocking their son they should encourage him to get with a woman because that means, the grandchildren in the future will be the potential caregivers. You have to have sex to create new relatives duh! And don't give me "stable career bullshit" mexicans cut grass for a living yet have big families!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Your putting way too much faith into parents' understanding of what's best for their children. They're just bluepilled, like they believe a good job will get their son married. They also have never heard the Gospel of Mew, they don't understand that a school is just a glorified incel factory where children are forced to sit with their necks stretched forward, promoting downward growth. No, never mind that, nobody except lookists even knows about tongue posture.
I’ve met a surprising number of normies that mentioned mewing to me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member and HerpDerpson
where? show me stats! I don't know ANY white men who have mexican "baby mamas" most white men can't even get a date! Besides most nig/spic women could easily get knocked up by the local tyrone and go on welfare. They do not need our crakka asses!
White man pays niggers and spics to breed

63A5733B 965D 4099 88D5 3660A46B22AF

• +1
Reactions: banjojones

It's over for singlemomcels. You need a darktriad, blackpilled father/male figure early in your life to teach you the ropes & function in this degenerate society if you don't also have a 7+ face and NT. It might not always work but at least it's less likely you'll be a high inhibition autist later in life, which is hell as a male post-sexual revolution.
Many narcissistic single moms don't even teach you how to be a betabuxx either, they want their son to be a good autist goy who will never move out, and take care of them when they're 70+ so they can continue to lead their hedonistic lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21
I don't give a sh*t what society wants. I'm raising my boy to be the type of man that feminists will hate but sectretly want to rape them at the same time. The type of man that will unabashedly sit with his legs wide open on the bus or subway then burp real loud and say, "Shut up b*tch.", if some mouthy c*nt tries to confront him about "manspreading". The type of man who's principles aren't based on the approval of anyone but hinself. The type of man who won't have any qualms about smacking the ever loving shit out of a woman if the situation calls for it.
Like in Mexican society they make it CLEAR to young men to be a FUCKBOI/be macho/fun at parties/dance etc. (notice when you ask white women what they want in a man they will lie and say: "i want him to be nice tee hee" (but then complain about the white man being "boring") but when you ask a mexican woman she will flat out say: "i want him to have swag/not be boring" Mexican parents will GROOM their sons into being a Chadriguez since birth. Ie teach him to dance, invite girls over to his house to date/have sex with! (would white parents ever do that?) But white society in America (and I will say black as well) ACTIVELY trains boys to be pussy repellent. They cock-block their sons if they are talking to a girl. (frankly I gave up on friends/dating because my parents would ACTIVELY get in the way/sabotage). They teach their sons to be nice/boring. ENCOURAGE them to get into autistic hobbies. They make their sons do homework/SATs do not teach him how to dance party/or discourage him from going to parties etc. Then when the kid is 18 the parents get mad and say: "oh why is billy such an autistic hopeless incel?" (WELL STUPID YOU TRAINED HIM TO BE ONE WTF DO YOU EXPECT?) Or my OWN FATHER SAID: "banjo I don't care if you are not able to have children or are successful " On the other hand a Mexican father would KIDNAP a girl in a CHAINS from Mexico for his incel son.

Its like if we lived in a society where playing the guitar was cool, but instead we ACTIVELY discouraged our little boys to play the guitar but taught them to play a cringey instrument like a banjo. Then we would get mad and say: "billy stop playing that banjo! play the guitar" when you CONDITIONED him since birth to play the banjo.

-I think americans are missing a piece of their brain that processes logic!
This late but you will idiot parents say stupid shit like my sons not here to party or to make friends they here to go to school study and get a education. They will cock-block their sons from going to get-togethers or parties and do all this bullshit and say their trying to protect their sons, which is all bullshit. In most cases its the mothers doing it not the fathers. They do it because mother-hood is their identity and they want to look good in the eyes of other mothers and women and say see i got a nice little beta son, hes not like these other boys.

Mean while the sons male peers don't respect him and the girls don't want to give hims sexual access they will literally be talking to other girls and say look at that loser. Then when the sons hit about about 18 and now the parents talking about where are your friends why we see no girlfriend. Then they will blame the sons and say wdf is a matter with you why can't you be like the other guys, and secretly say to themselves omfg how did we get such a loser as a son.

When 5-7 years earlier when tommy wanted to go hangout with the neighborhood guys and go play basketball/ or go roller blading you told hes 12-15 year old self no he better get inside on a friday night and do hes homework because tomrrow the family is going to church.
Then these sons have resentment then you get these older parents that no one gives a fhk about and just want to send them to retirement home.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
in most cases its the mothers who do this and not the fathers, i would say at a 98 percent clip its the mothers. Mother-hood is her social status when the son focuses on getting friends and getting girls the mothers, social rank and status declines among other women. Because now the son doesn't need her as much he is to busy making friends or trying to bang girls. This means less control and infulence over the sons, the son starts to think more as individual. The mothers may also be forced to get their own lives and focus on themselves more which may be terrifying to some mothers.

In some cases these mothers will sabotage their sons by hiding paper work or taking important id. She will knock over hes social security card on the and say things like tommy you see your can't be trusted maybe i should hold your important documents i found your important papers and id while cleaninng the house and the guy is 17-18 years old. Some will even sabotage their sons by hiding important paper work for a apprenticeship/trade school or college say its a program that is way to good for the value. Say its a government program for a apprenticeship/trade school that is free but has something like prevailing wage or crazy benefits, the mother will say this is to good let me hide the paper work so he is forced to go to a local community college in the area instead.

Last edited: