Why does bald and bankrupt make both 4chan and reddit seethe?

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Fuchsia
Joined
Aug 13, 2018
Posts
11,761
Reputation
21,445
One I thing I noticed is how much they hate this guy, reddit says he's a rapist 4chan says he's a glowie
imo they're just jealous because he's an ugly oldcel baldcel who fucks hot women, they see that they mog that guy and he gets laid and they don't so they seethe.
 
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
He’s a slimy pick up artist
 
Just google image searched him. Over.
 
Ethnics hate him cos apparently he's lowkey racist to ethnic males but enjoys fucking ethnic women, I'm not sure who he really is but I read that somewhere
 
He’s incredibly based and he’s living my dream life.
 

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
5
Views
27
munnabhai
munnabhai
dimorphlet
Replies
4
Views
37
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
Roara
Replies
6
Views
63
Krivi.
Krivi.
jwekwwsg
Replies
6
Views
21
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top