Why does Europe mog the rest of the world so hard?

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
Not in stupid retarded sfcel shit, but like in terms of history, diversity, uniqueness of each country, geography/architecture, music, culture, literature, etc. There's like 100 languages with over 1 million speakers

India is the only place that comes close. Most of the middle east is indistinguishable Turk/Arab states that can be safely swapped out with each other. If you've been to Morocco, you've been to Algeria, Tunisia and Libya to a degree.

I feel like just going from Croatia to Albania you are getting a lot of different stuff and its only the distance between Louisiana and Texas

I feel like there's only a handful of dumb countries in Europe that you aren't missing out on, those being : Belarus, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland

Even Portugal and Spain is more different than most of the Arab countries or most of the North East Asian ones in core characteristics.

Latin America is a bunch of Iberian speaking mutts with varying degrees of similarity with Central America, Caribbean and Argentina being the extremes on each but its more spectrum, that's reflected in our accents too, and our open border policy is pretty cool there too though.

Africa is probably comes close as its very diverse and unique but its horrible and hard to travel to.

Edit: South East Asia (Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, etc seem more diverse and interesting than North East Asia ngl)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deprived, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Now in stupid retarded sfcel shit, but like in terms of history, diversity, uniqueness of each country, geography/architecture, music,etc.

India is the only place that comes close. Most of the middle east is indistinguishable Turk/Arab states that can be safely swapped out with each other
Saying india is close to Europe is laughable

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 18522 and Erik-Jón
Saying india is close to Europe is laughable
India is far more diverse than Europe and has just as rich history(much older too)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, bignosesmallchin, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Indian 5'5 pajeet with hindu accent mogs 6'5 nordic because he has better personality and respects women
I’m tired I can’t be botherd to read this retarded troll shit

Stfu

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I’m tired I can’t be botherd to read this retarded troll shit

Stfu
Yikes. Who hurt you cumskin? Make sure to put alot of sunscreen or you might die from skin cancer.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Elvisandreaa
It's close beteen indians and euros.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Erik-Jón
europe is made up of individual countries

real question is who is the king country of europe and which one are the leeches

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Yikes. Who hurt you cumskin? Make sure to put alot of sunscreen or you might die from skin cancer.
Like it’s not even funny, I’m tired asf so ima be honest your personality is shit and nothing you say makes me laugh

Like it’s not even funny, I’m tired asf so ima be honest your personality is shit and nothing you say makes me laugh
It's funny to me. That's all that matters. If you're offended just ignore me like a low t soy cuck or argue.

• JFL
europe is made up of individual countries

real question is who is the king country of europe and which one are the leeches
Not that simple

Germany and it’s leach lower countries strive for power even after there economy got nuked twice they are still the economically best country

The Nordic countries are the best living standerds overall and most laid back

A LOT of shit countries though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: leloucheREBORN and traveler
No

How is this not simple to you lol
it has 200 languages, 2 thousand ethnic groups, 4 different types of geography and about 9 major religions. Home to no less than a hundred different civilizations throughout history.

It's obvious you know nothing about India if you think its remotely monolithic.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Erik-Jón
  • Hmm...
India mogs europe. Indians are creampieing Nordic stacies as we speak

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Brownskink, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Your personality is so shit fuck
How is my personality shit? All you do is talk nonsense and eat like a fat pig. I atleast motivate people and give advice while you and your 20 iq penut brain decide to rot instead of losing weight, becoming a chad, and waste your life on this site.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Also lmfao at SFcels like ErikJon claiming Europeans to be so superior to the rest of the world when he knows absolutely nothing about the world outside of his bumfuck city

India is the most diverse country in the world, it's more diverse than all of Europe.

Whether or not it has had the same impact and cultural strength over time is debatable but the latter is not

• Hmm...
one day the forum worships Europe, the next they call it a shithole full of gypsies and Somalians.

what is the real answer ? :unsure::think:

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
it has 200 languages, 2 thousand ethnic groups, 4 different types of geography and about 9 major religions. Home to no less than a hundred different civilizations throughout history.

It's obvious you know nothing about India if you think its remotely monolithic.
Low contrast, Indias race is practically all the same and don’t hit me with much dravidian is different

Having a lot of languages isn’t even good just means India is less connected and probably why it’s a shithole

Christian religion alone has 45 000 different denominations which are all major in there own place that’s not even going into Jews or other random religions

Southern eu
western eu and uk
northern eu
central
EE

it's pretty much it. germany and Austria looked same to me. netherlands is not much different than Belgium etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Erik-Jón
Also lmfao at SFcels like ErikJon claiming Europeans to be so superior to the rest of the world when he knows absolutely nothing about the world outside of his bumfuck city

India is the most diverse country in the world, it's more diverse than all of Europe.

Whether or not it has had the same impact and cultural strength over time is debatable but the latter is not
Could at least @ me you cuck

If you don’t Europeans and specifically even more so Northern Europeans aren’t superior your just dumb

I really don’t know if you understand how much better it is in every way

european white women are bred for ethnic invasion cock
They get fucked by rice gooks, street shitters, sand niggers, niggers, cartelcels, and mixed mutt from all over the world.

The jews really did a number on nerdik women. And nerdik men are too accepting of propaganda of racemixing and being cucks. It's brutal how jews can make people believe everything 😹 🤙 😹 🤙

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and vaseqmoherad
Not in stupid retarded sfcel shit, but like in terms of history, diversity, uniqueness of each country, geography/architecture, music, culture, literature, etc. There's like 100 languages with over 1 million speakers

India is the only place that comes close. Most of the middle east is indistinguishable Turk/Arab states that can be safely swapped out with each other. If you've been to Morocco, you've been to Algeria, Tunisia and Libya to a degree.

Even Portugal and Spain is more different than most of the Arab countries or most of the North East Asian ones in core characteristics.

Latin America is a bunch of Iberian speaking mutts with varying degrees of similarity with central America and the Caribbean and Argentina being the extremes on each, and our open border policy is pretty cool there too though.

Africa is probably comes close as its very diverse and unique but its horrible and hard to travel to.
I would say asia mogs. Asian history is almost unbelievable in how incredible it is, asia is culturally far more diverse than europeans realize, ancient asian cultures achieved incredible feats of infrastructure and development and asian governments were arguable far more efficient and stable then their european counterparts.

Where else on earth do you see a culture that has legitimately kept its identity and fully modernized? Europeans have modernized but they no longer have the same identity they had back in antiquity. Just look at a map of medieval europe and you will see a whole bunch of nations that no longer exist. China still identifies as china despite existing before the roman empire. THe same is true for places like korea and japan.

Modern european culture has become decadent, shallow and inauthentic. Despite inventing modernity it has become stagnant. I think asia will lead the transhumanist/ ai revolution the same way europe led the industrial revolution. Traditions like taoism, buddhism and confucianism lay down an excellent framework on the integration of man and technology.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
How is my personality shit? All you do is talk nonsense and eat like a fat pig. I atleast motivate people and give advice while you and your 20 iq penut brain decide to rot instead of losing weight, becoming a chad, and waste your life on this site.
Dnr

You’ve been put in my unfunny retard list

• JFL
Southern eu
western eu and uk
northern eu
central
EE

it's pretty much it. germany and Austria looked same to me. netherlands is not much different than Belgium etc.
Netherlands has the underwater gimmick and its similar to Scandi in the North.

Belgium and Austria are irrelevant though

• +1
Could at least @ me you cuck

If you don’t Europeans and specifically even more so Northern Europeans aren’t superior your just dumb

I really don’t know if you understand how much better it is in every way
I don't believe any race is superior, its about culture and countries not ancestry.

• Hmm...
India is far more diverse than Europe and has just as rich history(much older too)
India while spiritually, culturally and artistically rich has achieved very little in terms of being a powerful state.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 18522
I would say asia mogs. Asian history is almost unbelievable in how incredible it is, asia is culturally far more diverse than europeans realize, ancient asian cultures achieved incredible feats of infrastructure and development and asian governments were arguable far more efficient and stable then their european counterparts.

Where else on earth do you see a culture that has legitimately kept its identity and fully modernized? Europeans have modernized but they no longer have the same identity they had back in antiquity. Just look at a map of medieval europe and you will see a whole bunch of nations that no longer exist. China still identifies as china despite existing before the roman empire. THe same is true for places like korea and japan.

Modern european culture has become decadent, shallow and inauthentic. Despite inventing modernity it has become stagnant. I think asia will lead the transhumanist/ ai revolution the same way europe led the industrial revolution. Traditions like taoism, buddhism and confucianism lay down an excellent framework on the integration of man and technology.
Yeah, Asia > Europe in total because its much bigger, but Europe does seem to have more of a unified core identity. Christianity and remnants of Rome being the biggest thing

• JFL
I don't believe any race is superior, its about culture and countries not ancestry.
It sorta depends yes, individual matters more then group

But india is the laughing stock of the world for some obvious reasons, and Indians ancestry isn’t exactly helping

Also I think Dravidians mog light skin currys they’re more robust it’s all non objective and retarded

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Yeah, Asia > Europe in total because its much bigger, but Europe does seem to have more of a unified core identity. Christianity and remnants of Rome being the biggest thing
What country are you from

India while spiritually, culturally and artistically rich has achieved very little in terms of being a powerful state.
it was always a diverse region of states not really meant to be unified into one power.

china at least has their literary tradition and confucianism

• JFL
That’s why indias a joke it’s a bunch of stinky poor brown people

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
Europe has lost its core values. It is like a zombie society with its culture only present in its architecture. Modern europe has more in common with japan then it does rome.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 18522
Europe has lost its core values. It is like a zombie society with its culture only present in its architecture. Modern europe has more in common with japan then it does rome.
That's true, modern Europe has been cucked so badly by USA and Russia its barely recognizable.

They literally just copy everything americans do lol yet still have some kind of weird superiority complex

• +1
Dnr

You’ve been put in my unfunny retard list
You are indeed a chad under all that fat but most indians iq mog you unironically

• Hmm...
Muh Rome who gives a shit about rome, northern country’s currently mog to shit

You are indeed a chad under all that fat but most indians iq mog you unironically
You don’t understand how brutally scandi gene pool mogs, I have average scandi genetics

• +1
  • +1
You don’t understand how brutally scandi gene pool mogs, I have average scandi genetics
I do know but it doesn't matter if your people aren't having kids and your women fuck ethnics. It makes the situation even worse to be frankly.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
I do know but it doesn't matter if your people aren't having kids and your women fuck ethnics. It makes the situation even worse to be frankly.
Ethnics are fucked here ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahshahhshshshah

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Ethnics are fucked here ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahshahhshshshah
I know. I'm white. Heil Hitler!

• +1