Why does facial asymmetry seem to be accepted on these forums?

Max Frauder

Max Frauder

Ascend 'til the end!
All over the internet I read retarded comments complimenting/admiring people's facial "symmetry" when the reality is often completely asymmetrical. Literally blind.

However even on these forums people here are either still blind to asymmetry (not black pilled) or just ignore it (faking black pill).

A wonky nose alone is easily fixable - broken & reset. Simple.

But a full-on wonky face? Over:blackpill:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and ChristianChad
All over the internet I read retarded comments complimenting/admiring people's facial "symmetry" when the reality is often completely asymmetrical. Literally blind.

However even on these forums people here are either still blind to asymmetry (not black pilled) or just ignore it (faking black pill).

A wonky nose alone is easily fixable - broken & reset. Simple.

But a full-on wonky face? Over:blackpill:.
Get your maxilla and mandible realigned.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and incel194012940
Gandy's assymetric.

Pause at the time it zooms in his parrot nose he tilted his head down, you can see it yet he mogs us to oblivion. As long it's not noticeably by regular people, no big deal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, ChristianChad, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
Gandy's assymetric.

Pause at the time it zooms in his parrot nose he tilted his head down, you can see it yet he mogs us to oblivion. As long it's not noticeably by regular people, no big deal.

Just googled. Seems his nose is all bent though his chin, jaw, & overall symmetry is ok. His e-fukked nose would be irritating as hell up close to me.

Also, at just 42 it's already over for Gandy. DEAN GAFFNEY is getting mistake for Gandy these days.

Your point is if you're an elite model you can actually overcome asymmetry? Gotcha.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Because symmetry is overrated.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Everyone has some kind of asymmetry its normal only becomes bad once it sticks out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 12330
Makes 0 difference kid, two different looking sides of face but both are mogger = mogger
Learn to differentiate your own insecurities from the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
the left aide of my face is visibly bigger then the right and it looks like my head is always tilted. Over

• JFL
Reactions: Max Frauder
Makes 0 difference kid, two different looking sides of face but both are mogger = mogger
Learn to differentiate your own insecurities from the blackpill
lol 0 difference? stfu, fapper. What if the view is head on?

A wonky face is the ultimate failio and I hate any face that doesn't line up.

People need to open their eyes.

lol 0 difference? stfu, fapper. What if the view is head on?

A wonky face is the ultimate failio and I hate any face that doesn't line up.

People need to open their eyes.
“And i hate my face that doesn’t line up”
If you’re going to prove my point, have the awareness to at least be aware that you’ve proven my point.

Do not confuse your insecurities with the blackpill.

cause symmetry wont get you laid
and if someone has bad asymmetry it certainly does get pointed out by the forum

• +1
Reactions: bogii