itsherlossNVM
STeAKFACe** ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2024
- Posts
- 462
- Reputation
- 631
I went on a date with a girl I met on Instagram last month, she seemed enthusiastic prior to the date when we were talking through text and we even FaceTimed before and when we met up it was like barley halfway through the date and it was like she was finding any way to reject me, and at the end of the date she said “goodbye forever”, I swear I didn’t even say anything controversial or even try to make and inappropriate moves.
Is this a looks issue, because I genuinely am lost why I just got ghosted completely, even though she still follows me and views my ig story. What could be the reason I got ghosted.
Would being better looking prevent ghosting?
Is this a looks issue, because I genuinely am lost why I just got ghosted completely, even though she still follows me and views my ig story. What could be the reason I got ghosted.
Would being better looking prevent ghosting?