Why does God hate me

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

The name is supposed to be ironic FFS
Joined
Feb 15, 2024
Posts
8,700
Reputation
10,242
No father neglectful poor ethnic mother younger brother who is 10 years younger than me with a 6'8 father while mine is 5'8 I have a weak lower jaw feminine eye area klinefelter's proportions low test voice neurodivergent early self awareness and barely any body hair it's like God is giving a giant fucking middle finger to me :lul: was I a serial killer in a past life did I choose damn near Max difficulty before spawning in
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, pharmaworker616 and sørenyuko
if god is real, he hates humanity
 
  • +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
He's laughing at us all
 
  • +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
Genuinely what the fuck :lul: it's like I'm on some adult swim comedy TV show and I'm the main punch line :feelswah:
 
He's laughing at us all
I ask God tonight please kill me in my sleep or give me some kind of pituitary issue so I can wake up 6'5 with any trace of masculinity in my bone structure :forcedsmile:
 
yeah I go to a Christian school and feel like everyone is too fucking happy man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer

Similar threads

jwekwwsg
Replies
6
Views
43
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
hexum.dnd
Replies
3
Views
33
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
vaylenvislays
Replies
8
Views
37
hauntohalic
hauntohalic
AbnormalAfrican
Replies
18
Views
40
AbnormalAfrican
AbnormalAfrican
itsherlossNVM
Replies
5
Views
23
itsherlossNVM
itsherlossNVM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top