Why does it sound sad

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
“I don’t care how long it takes. As long as I’m with you I got a smile on my face”

But how come it sounds sad when he sings that as if he’s a simp waiting outside his crushes house as she’s being fucked viciously @moggath

@migath

@moggathon

“I don’t care how long it takes. As long as I’m with you I got a smile on my face”

But how come it sounds sad when he sings that as if he’s a simp waiting outside his crushes house as she’s being fucked viciously @moggath
Bro for real you now need a good sleep just take some magnesium tab and extra melatonin In a dark cold room naked after cooming to Retard Rameriz and then sleep

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Bro for real you now need a good sleep just take some magnesium tab and extra melatonin In a dark cold room naked after cooming to Retard Rameriz and then sleep
Nah tf you trippin shitskin better shut up before I fuck your throat 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🙌🏼🫧🫧🫧🐁

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Nah tf you trippin shitskin better shut up before I fuck your throat 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🙌🏼🫧🫧🫧🐁
Hey spic
relax pal it was helping

• JFL

A song of cuckoldry.
82D8DD6F FBF2 4C4A 8814 7EFD18E7D92A

• +1