Why does my carnivore diet give me acne ? PLEASE HELP

lake7788

lake7788

Iron
I’m 15 so I think it’s because when I eat steak and eggs the test makes me have acne and I know it’s the diet because I go without it and I lose most of it I have have a 4 step Korean skin care so please help.

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337 and shieldzz
I’m 15 so I think it’s because when I eat steak and eggs the test makes me have acne and I know it’s the diet because I go without it and I lose most of it I have have a 4 step Korean skin care so please help.
bc humans aren't carnivores did u fail biology:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: yeahyux21 and LuckyBeast
Humans are in best health as carnivores
Meat doesn't cause acne in you.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
How long were you on carnivore? It takes at least 3 months to see a notable change or improvement in skin from dietary change.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
If you get shitty quality beef/eggs it can cause acne through the formation of histamines. Get pasture raised eggs and 100% grass fed/organic beef only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and looks>books
For me it does tho am I cooking it wrong I think it might be the eggs
tenor.gif

• +1
Strange the carnivorous diet has improved a lot my skin I have acne rarely

• +1
Bro fell for @Never Get Up propaganda

• +1
Reactions: maxretardation
have you seen ur teeth
I used to suffer from cavities and problems with my teeth I eliminated sugars and carbs i have no longer any problems no wonder why primitive men had perfect teeth

• +1
Bro fell for @Never Get Up propaganda
It was already talked about in the botb thread on diet made by prettyboy nothing new

• +1
It was already talked about in the botb thread on diet made by prettyboy nothing new
I get all of my dietary information and advice from Prettyboy's BOTB threads. They are essential

Humans are obligate hyper carnivores whether you like it or not. It seems like you are the one who lacks the knowledge on human physiology and biochemistry.

For me it does tho am I cooking it wrong I think it might be the eggs
Because cooking meat isn’t carnivore. Eat meat and animal fat raw.

If you get shitty quality beef/eggs it can cause acne through the formation of histamines. Get pasture raised eggs and 100% grass fed/organic beef only
This guy is trying to waste your money. Don't listen to him.

it’s not the diet that’s giving u acne you fucking autist

Out of interest, in USA, like California or tri state area, how much does a pound of quality grass fed beef and 12 pasture raised eggs cost? I don't mean Costco, I mean quality

If you eat only raw meat and raw animal fats, then you won’t get acne. Acne is caused by the Randle Cycle activation. The Randle Cycle activates when you eat both carbohydrates and fats together. So pick one or the other. If you only eat carbohydrates, then you’ll be lacking the required nutrition to live.

Therefor, go raw carnivore.

Consequences of eating fat and animal toxins.

have you seen ur teeth
Yes. We have one set of adult teeth, which is typical of carnivores since herbivores must regrow their teeth due to the wear of plants on their teeth.

Our teeth also get rotted by carbohydrates.

Interestingly, humans have also been using tools since before we were even modern humans, so it would not make sense for us to develop large fangs to consume meat.

We also have stomach acid that is 5 times more acidic than that of a typical carnivore, like a cat, as well as a large gall bladder which is required for a diet high in fat.

• +1
Yes. We have one set of adult teeth, which is typical of carnivores since herbivores must regrow their teeth due to the wear of plants on their teeth.

Our teeth also get rotted by carbohydrates.

Interestingly, humans have also been using tools since before we were even modern humans, so it would not make sense for us to develop large fangs to consume meat.

We also have stomach acid that is 5 times more acidic than that of a typical carnivore, like a cat, as well as a large gall bladder which is required for a diet high in fat.
Anytime someone tells you “we have flat teeth though”, remind them about the Hagfish.

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
If you eat only raw meat and raw animal fats, then you won’t get acne. Acne is caused by the Randle Cycle activation. The Randle Cycle activates when you eat both carbohydrates and fats together. So pick one or the other. If you only eat carbohydrates, then you’ll be lacking the required nutrition to live.

Therefor, go raw carnivore.
Isn’t that how you get salmonella