Mandiubular
Bronze
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2026
- Posts
- 378
- Reputation
- 88
I’ve tried sea salt spray, texture powder, and like combing/ blow drying. Is my hair just like black pilled and genetically flat? Help!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Say wallahiYou're just an ugly rat
"Is it like a genetic BP thing?" Actually JFLI’ve tried sea salt spray, texture powder, and like combing/ blow drying. Is my hair just like black pilled and genetically flat? Help!
View attachment 5708091View attachment 5708092
brutal bp hairI’ve tried sea salt spray, texture powder, and like combing/ blow drying. Is my hair just like black pilled and genetically flat? Help!
View attachment 5708091View attachment 5708092
Dudes complaining with type 1 hair js watch a tutorial pretty sure takes yall like 5 mins inna mornin to do it anywyaI’ve tried sea salt spray, texture powder, and like combing/ blow drying. Is my hair just like black pilled and genetically flat? Help!
View attachment 5708091View attachment 5708092
HowYou're just an ugly rat
How do I have type 1 hair? I thought I had wavy hair broDudes complaining with type 1 hair js watch a tutorial pretty sure takes yall like 5 mins inna mornin to do it anywya
actually more like 2b i lied mb but should be ez to maintain tbh if u follow a tut. also u wont know true hair type unless u grow it more out i see sum curls but like also the crown of ur head is only a lil wavy idk js figure it out on tt or sumnHow do I have type 1 hair? I thought I had wavy hair bro
Nah idk if it’s the solution cuz I’ve had longer hair and it just looks basically the same but a little worse.It seems that your hair is just short rn maybe try growing it out for a little time and getting some sort of layers for volume and texture.
Mark me as a solution with the checkmark below this comment please and thank you.
???Brutal kikepill![]()
yeah it’s brutal not funnyBlackpill hair![]()
![]()
![]()
this is such a simple solution nigga did u even try to google it???
yeah it’s brutal not funny![]()
What?this is such a simple solution nigga did u even try to google it View attachment 5708116
I just got out the shower budit probably from bed hair. try wetting your hair
then thats brutalI just got out the shower bud
Okaythen thats brutal
Who’s postman?i have a feeling this guy is postman from tiktok