Why does my hair suck

Mandiubular

Mandiubular

Bronze
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
369
Reputation
84
Like my hair has always sucked my entire life what am I doing wrong. Is the game rigged?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
IMG 7637
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7638.jpeg
    IMG_7638.jpeg
    540.3 KB · Views: 0
You need to brush or comb your hair to untangle it.. that is what. I use and recommend one of these:
IMG 20260802 174835
 
Why would I comb it? That would make it frizzer
Wrong, plus you don't even have a lot of frizz. And even if you were to get some frizz, it would look better than the mess you got right now. Don't even know why you argue when your hair is a mess and even you think that it is.
 
Wrong, plus you don't even have a lot of frizz. And even if you were to get some frizz, it would look better than the mess you got right now. Don't even know why you argue when your hair is a mess and even you think that it is.
I’ve combed it before it makes it just look straight and sad
 

Similar threads

McPro94
Replies
13
Views
49
McPro94
McPro94
G
Replies
3
Views
21
GingerT
G
69FutureChad69
Replies
7
Views
32
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
anemoe
Replies
6
Views
92
anemoe
anemoe
E
Replies
27
Views
184
eth4nn
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top