Mandiubular
Bronze
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2026
- Posts
- 375
- Reputation
- 88
Like my hair has always sucked my entire life what am I doing wrong. Is the game rigged?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Photo?Like my hair has always sucked my entire life what am I doing wrong. Is the game rigged?
nga idk i cant even see your hairLike my hair has always sucked my entire life what am I doing wrong. Is the game rigged?
Photo?
nga idk i cant even see your hair
I just did in previous repliesWe can’t see your hair, so put a photo or a 360° video of your hair
just let it grow
Do you even wash your hair?
Yeah I was it everydayDo you even wash your hair?
its overYeah I was it everyday
It looks worse when it’s longerjust let it grow
Why? If I don’t wash my hair everyday it looks even worseits over
the reason is because you wash it everyday. do you shampoo everyday, is that your definition of washing?Why? If I don’t wash my hair everyday it looks even worse
Maybe your hair is just coarse?Yeah I was it everyday
It’s not tangled broYou need to brush or comb your hair to untangle it.. that is what. I use and recommend one of these:
View attachment 5706075
Yeah I use shampoo everydaythe reason is because you wash it everyday. do you shampoo everyday, is that your definition of washing?
What’s coarse mean?Maybe your hair is just coarse?
whats your hair typeYeah I use shampoo everyday
Idk some ppl say like 2b or whatever but I have no ideawhats your hair type
What type of hair? Mark as solution)Like my hair has always sucked my entire life what am I doing wrong. Is the game rigged?
Like wavy or 2bWhat type of hair? Mark as solution)
It is, just fucking do it. Your hair is an uncombed mess.It’s not tangled bro
are u a foidYou need to brush or comb your hair to untangle it.. that is what. I use and recommend one of these:
View attachment 5706075
Use an conditioner and Mark as solution plsLike wavy or 2b
Why would I comb it? That would make it frizzerIt is, just fucking do it. Your hair is an uncombed mess.
stfuare u a foid
like hard idkWhat’s coarse mean?
I use conditioner. What’s mark as solution mean?Use an conditioner and Mark as solution pls
I mean not reallylike hard idk
The checkmark next to my msg, click on it and it will be greenI use conditioner. What’s mark as solution mean?

No it’s not the solution.The checkmark next to my msg, click on it and it will be green![]()
Wrong, plus you don't even have a lot of frizz. And even if you were to get some frizz, it would look better than the mess you got right now. Don't even know why you argue when your hair is a mess and even you think that it is.Why would I comb it? That would make it frizzer
But why dont u wanna click itNo it’s not the solution.
ur not tuff brostfu
watch your tone
your calling a user with 4k post and 5k reps a foidur not tuff bro
I’ve combed it before it makes it just look straight and sadWrong, plus you don't even have a lot of frizz. And even if you were to get some frizz, it would look better than the mess you got right now. Don't even know why you argue when your hair is a mess and even you think that it is.
go to the salon maybeI’ve combed it before it makes it just look straight and sad
I can’t bro, I can’t drivego to the salon maybe
get a uber?I can’t bro, I can’t drive
Idk I can’t buy uber me no moneyget a uber?
why can't you walk or just ask your parents?
Better than the mess you got now man. Hair products also exist..I’ve combed it before it makes it just look straight and sad
then go on YouTubeIdk I can’t buy uber me no money
I’ve tried hair products they are a scam bro I swearBetter than the mess you got now man. Hair products also exist..