Why does my mouth look so chikdish?

fcgvhguygftc

fcgvhguygftc

Iron
20231004 121322

Here it is. The rest of my facial features look like they belong on someone my age but my mouth area just looks like it belongs on a 12 year old for some reason' especially in photos. What is it that causes this? Is it too small? Narrow jaw? High gonial angle? Buccal fat? Is there any surgeries/implants available? My lower third is by far my biggest failo so i'd appreciate all the help possible.

Year mouth looks a tad puckered. Do you have any sort of malocclusions? But yeah your lower third also looks a bit narrow, is the rest of your face so?

Year mouth looks a tad puckered. Do you have any sort of malocclusions? But yeah your lower third also looks a bit narrow, is the rest of your face so?
I guess I maybe have malocclusion (I don't know what this means) lol I used to have crooked teeth because my mouth was too small and I am wearing invisalign atm but my teeth are not crowded anymore (except a tiny bit 4 my lower teeth). I was born without wisdom teeth which I guess messed up everything and I am downgrown. The rest of my skull is perfectly normal and my lower third messes everything up. It's brutal because I truly believe that if I had a decent lower third along with decent physique and skin(which I am working hard on) I have the potential to be htn/chadlite but my lower third failos me so hard it's unspeakably sickening

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
also if your in puberty just thumbpull make your palate wider and maybe get braces (if you have a malocclusion)

I used to look like a kid just like you but chewing and thumbpulling + puberty helped

View attachment 2475004
Here it is. The rest of my facial features look like they belong on someone my age but my mouth area just looks like it belongs on a 12 year old for some reason' especially in photos. What is it that causes this? Is it too small? Narrow jaw? High gonial angle? Buccal fat? Is there any surgeries/implants available? My lower third is by far my biggest failo so i'd appreciate all the help possible.
average ecco2gay fan @GabachoCopium

• So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium
View attachment 2475004
Because you dont have beard trail