Why does no one here talk about being a good FATHER figure

dnrd

dnrd

Looks-pilled/NT-pilled
Its a well known fact that being a good father figure is attractive to women and being able to talk to children, why is it not discussed here? (and no im not talking about the edp445 type of talking to children)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: animo123, volcelfatcel, Growth Plate and 2 others
Most people here aren't in that stage of life yet, still young and are still in the slaying mentality phase so..

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, animo123, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Its a well known fact that being a good father figure is attractive to women and being able to talk to children, why is it not discussed here? (and no im not talking about the edp445 type of talking to children)
It's a preselection halo if you are seen with your offspring,but for the most part women don't give a flying fuck about how good of a dad you are

It's a preselection halo if you are seen with your offspring,but for the most part women don't give a flying fuck about how good of a dad you are
Uh. Not true

I don't want kids so idc. They become a burden and life becomes chaotic.
Being good in front of kids doesn't necessarily make you more appealing.

• +1
Reactions: Descartes, Deleted member 7044 and Growth Plate
It's alpha fucks and beta bucks.
Raising offspring is cucked, males don't even know who's kid it was back in the day, and genetic testing shows us women lie all the time.

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and R@m@
beta bux cope

• JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
yeah i think most ppl here dont, my point is its manipulative and can help form an ltr

• +1
Reactions: john2
dont know tbh

Cause I'm 18

This is a concern of someone who isn't a slayer, inconsequential

also, girls that grew up with a father figure are less likely to be promiscuous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Cause guys here are hedonistic copers

My father figure is tyler durden

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
you're an interesting user ngl. You have so many opinions and takes on things I'd consider unorthodox.

• +1
My father figure is tyler durden
>no you're not supposed to support that character, he's the bad guy, you didn't get the movie was against toxic masculinity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 10367 and Lars
no one wants to be a father here

Because the only way you'll get a chance to display such skills would be if you work at a school or a daycare center. And the only people who would get to see them would be your co workers. It would be like learning to speak Arabic so that in the off chance that terrorists someday try to suicide bomb your local supermarket, while you're shopping there, you'd be able to understand what they're saying.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
holy fuck the trouble you'd get in if you're ugly and dealing with children. Women want a good looking man to be good with children not subhumans. You'd get arrested for being a child offender if you do that shit as a subhuman, never help a lost kid in the mall as a man JFL

• +1
Reactions: animo123
holy fuck the trouble you'd get in if you're ugly and dealing with children. Women want a good looking man to be good with children not subhumans. You'd get arrested for being a child offender if you do that shit as a subhuman, never help a lost kid in the mall as a man JFL
exactly

Because the only way you'll get a chance to display such skills would be if you work at a school or a daycare center. And the only people who would get to see them would be your co workers. It would be like learning to speak Arabic so that in the off chance that terrorists someday try to suicide bomb your local supermarket, while you're shopping there, you'd be able to understand what they're saying.
true, still a very desirable trait and can help in ltrs

true, still a very desirable trait and can help in ltrs
desirable trait but you need to be good looking. You will get registered as a child offender if you are ugly or even average and I'm not joking here

desirable trait but you need to be good looking. You will get registered as a child offender if you are ugly or even average and I'm not joking here
nah average is an exaggeration, doesnt make u more blackpilled just makes u look deluded, being average looking means ur able to live a normal life, if u think ur average and u dont have a normal life its bc ur below average

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I really like your avi, I haven't seen people with a Skriabin pfp before

• +1
It becomes a big halo if the woman is already interested in you