Why does no one talk about status?

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
LMS is needed to succeed in life.
LOOKS MONEY AND STATUS correct?
We talk about looks a lot, but we never talk about STATUS?
Having good social status can build u a lot of social connections with other people which can possibly get you money.
We need more threads on social status, how to build correct social skills,
How to build more connections with people and etc.

Because Looks trumps all. Sure status can help but then there that’s famous photo of Delon and Jagger. Jagged despite being statusmaxxed as hell was being ignored cause he couldn’t compete with Delon’s looks.

Theres threads on status , and No one denies it

Big if true

There’s isn’t a single close up photo of me on the entire internet that shows my full face

When I posted my introduction pictures back in 2019 everyone thought I was “subhuman” because of my hands, narrow palate, and recessed chin. If only I had shown my unique eye area I would statusmaxxed on the entire forum because people would love to analyse it.

BUUUUT I don’t want that to happen anymore. Either way it’s rare for me to be a low status loser (girls approach me in real life) so why not go on an Internet forum where you are still kind off anonymous and people have no idea of how much more of an attractive (height+frame) mogger you are now. It sort of makes you feel low status regardless of looks. I’m technically still bluepilled in that sense.

Because Looks trumps all. Sure status can help but then there that’s famous photo of Delon and Jagger. Jagged despite being statusmaxxed as hell was being ignored cause he couldn’t compete with Delon’s looks.
Looks obviously trump all but lets say while ur improving ur looks u wanna improve ur status, why not also improve ur status? a lot of people in here need surgery or take a long time to increase their PSL so why you cant improve ur looks while improving ur status?