Why does nobody on this forum think pureblooded Han Chinese can slay

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
I've made threads about both what I encounter on dating apps (with screenshots) and what happens IRL (with as much evidence I can provide without doxxing) yet everybody thinks I'm making up tales from the basement or using a chadfish.

I blame the SEAmonkey/Korean/Japanese skinnyfat bloated 5'5 bowlcutmaxxed glassesmaxxed studycel League of Legends players who immigrated to the West and gives Han Chinese a bad image by association.

I'm a pureblooded Han Chinese who's 189cm morning height, 23" bideltoid, mid-high CL facially and extremely high appeal IRL taking into account height, frame, hair, collagen, lower third, eye area, soft features, coloring and yet everybody thinks I'm some 5'2 SEAmonkey incel rotting in the basement.

I literally look like Alex Schlab facially, but probably 0.25 PSL lower. I have 3 inches and probably 30lb of muscle mass on him though.

If you guys think a taller bigger version of these guys can't do well IRL or on dating apps you're delusional and need a wake-up call.
IMG 1412

IMG 1255
IMG 1254

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, incelmogger, Deleted member 28541 and 4 others
inb4 all the cumskins and SFcels spam some LTN or subhuman East Asian who isn't Han Chinese

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger, aspiringexcel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Yes they can if they are truly Han. Between the most noble human races.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and AspiringChanglite
Deluded fuck
Everyone knows that the Han are subhuman, they're even bigger cheaters and liars than curries lmao (not to mention that they also manage to beat them in servility and spinelessness, just the worst type of nonwhites)

• Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Deluded fuck
Everyone knows that the Han are subhuman, they're even bigger cheaters and liars than curries lmao (not to mention that they also manage to beat them in servility and spinelessness, just the worst type of nonwhites)
Wow so angry

• +1
>pureblood chinese
>Shows a hapa
Unironically should rope
Also not a single word was read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 18522, incelmogger and 9 others
Wow so angry
I'm angry at gaslighting shitskin Indian retards like you, yes.
Having emotions and feelings must be alien to your kind, I'm quite aware of this actually...

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
how is that guy Han he has eyelids

Who cares about race, you haven't shown your face. That's why nobody believe you JFL.

Who cares about race, you haven't shown your face. That's why nobody believe you JFL.
I personally think it's that gook obsessed white leprechaun altmaxxing as usual, someone like that, they love false flags like these

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Lookologist003
OP already got caught larping as an actual Chang from IG he’s likely just some subhuman chink trolling

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Debetro
I'm angry at gaslighting shitskin Indian retards like you, yes.
Having emotions and feelings must be alien to your kind, I'm quite aware of this actually...
Unless you are a type I Fitzpatrick ginger you can't call yourself whiter than me.

OP already got caught larping as an actual Chang from IG he’s likely just some subhuman chink trolling
I personally think it's that gook obsessed white leprechaun altmaxxing as usual, someone like that, they love false flags like these
how is that guy Han he has eyelids
>pureblood chinese
>Shows a hapa
Unironically should rope
Also not a single word was read
Deluded fuck
These comments are proving my point, I can't even share my personal anecdotes of what happens to Chadlites/Changlites on nights out without being verbally attacked or abused by cumskin SFcels who go "hurr durr all chinks are 5'5 league of legend bloated incels with bowl cuts and glasses"

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I respect all types of people and don't discriminate. Chinese people can be very nice and attractive.

These comments are proving my point, I can't even share my personal anecdotes of what happens to Chadlites/Changlites on nights out without being verbally attacked or abused by cumskin SFcels who go "hurr durr all chinks are 5'5 league of legend bloated incels with bowl cuts and glasses"
nigga what point that dude is half white. a full blooded han chinese doesn’t have eyelids

I respect all types of people and don't discriminate. Chinese people can be very nice and attractive.
Biggest Chang on the forum confirmed is @Ttran1485 OP doesn’t hold a candle to him whatsoever lmao

• +1
Reactions: BTS Junglegook, Ttran1485 and MaestheticMaso
nigga what point that dude is half white. a full blooded han chinese doesn’t have eyelids
Phenotypically the majority of pure Han Chinese don't have monolids (I don't either) its other asians who do

I don't think this,I have always had the highest respect for the han race and seen many han moggers,I think this is just white male insecurity.they always have to have someone below them.

• Love it
Reactions: AspiringChanglite
I've made threads about both what I encounter on dating apps (with screenshots) and what happens IRL (with as much evidence I can provide without doxxing) yet everybody thinks I'm making up tales from the basement or using a chadfish.

I blame the SEAmonkey/Korean/Japanese skinnyfat bloated 5'5 bowlcutmaxxed glassesmaxxed studycel League of Legends players who immigrated to the West and gives Han Chinese a bad image by association.

I'm a pureblooded Han Chinese who's 189cm morning height, 23" bideltoid, mid-high CL facially and extremely high appeal IRL taking into account height, frame, hair, collagen, lower third, eye area, soft features, coloring and yet everybody thinks I'm some 5'2 SEAmonkey incel rotting in the basement.

I literally look like Alex Schlab facially, but probably 0.25 PSL lower. I have 3 inches and probably 30lb of muscle mass on him though.

If you guys think a taller bigger version of this guy can't do well IRL or on dating apps you're delusional and need a wake-up call.
View attachment 2566331
there are mogger Chinese but we all know you're larping because you were exposed.

and your tall tales are too much

• +1
there are mogger Chinese but we all know you're larping because you were exposed.

and your tall tales are too much
I literally show pictures/screenshots whenever possible for my "tall tales", you've just never experienced female attention because you're a LTN that rots in a basement and you can't comprehend what mogger Chadlites experience

the han are not spineless cucks like the japanese,they are a masculine high iq noble race with a 6000 year history.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and AspiringChanglite
I literally show pictures/screenshots whenever possible for my "tall tales", you've just never experienced female attention because you're a LTN that rots in a basement and you can't comprehend what mogger Chadlites experience
You're neither a mogger nor a Chadlite, you're a ricecel larper that users have already exposed. Keep writing tales for incels, you utter joke :ROFLMAO:

• +1
those aren't anything close to han, you dumb motherfucker. they're wmaf rapebabies. if that's your idea of the masterace, just arrange for your female relatives to get fucked by whites guys

If you guys think a taller bigger version of these guys can't do well IRL or on dating apps you're delusional and need a wake-up call.
View attachment 2566331
View attachment 2566372View attachment 2566373
chad is its own race

You're neither a mogger nor a Chadlite, you're a ricecel larper that users have already exposed. Keep writing tales for incels, you utter joke :ROFLMAO:
those aren't anything close to han, you dumb motherfucker. they're wmaf rapebabies. if that's your idea of the masterace, just arrange for your female relatives to get fucked by whites guys
Proving my point

Deluded fuck
you’re thinking of tiawanese aboriginals

• JFL
Water, Han Changs are moggers. Unfortunately for you, Schizo, you’re as far away from a Chang as a 5’3 curry toilet cleaner is from Salludon.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Sny and aspiringexcel
because he is 5'6 and slant eyed

If you guys saw me IRL you would have panic attacks from cortisol spikes after being mogged to death
no i wouldnt you chink femboy i would mog you by a foot and my face is chiseled and i have beautiful eyes

no i wouldnt you chink femboy i would mog you by a foot and my face is chiseled and i have beautiful eyes
oh so ur 7'3 now
my lower third, zygos, browridge and everything are insane, my face angularity mogs so brutally in group pics and candids

my eyes are 1000x better than urs, i have double eyelids with neutral hooding ,8 degrees PCT, insane medial canthus length and insane PFL and undereye support and no sclera show whatsoever

oh so ur 7'3 now
my lower third, zygos, browridge and everything are insane, my face angularity mogs so brutally in group pics and candids

my eyes are 1000x better than urs, i have double eyelids with neutral hooding ,8 degrees PCT, insane medial canthus length and insane PFL and undereye support and no sclera show whatsoever
you look handsome and good good but im very tall and very handsome dm me for proof also you look like a chick

you look handsome and good good but im very tall and very handsome dm me for proof also you look like a chick
its called androgynous soft features (full lips, lash density, PCT)

• +1
Because they're not what the average person imagines when thinking of Chinese people. But the ethnic tax still applies, just much lower compared to other races.

• +1
JFL i have no alts and mods proved it already.

Bas sam ja gook ajme jeste retardirani vi

Mongoloids mog Han

its all about perception

also Mongolians mog

View attachment 2566331
Only those three guys look like that.

999999.99999999% are ugly truecel

fratcel chink, u def don’t look like that

• +1
Reactions: Ttran1485
Post yourself OP, I'm here now. Let's go band for band on looks lmao

• +1
Reactions: BTS Junglegook and chosen-one
this is what han chinese look like you fucking retard. if you used the correct terminology to describe what you wished you were, aka wmaf/eurasian/mongoloid, then this could have all been avoided

7653495146_edc0c3f876_b.jpg

xin_560901161617131627017.jpg

han-chinese-man-smoking-a-cigarrette-in-shipin-town-yunnan-china-BDBDJN.jpg

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one

View attachment 2566331
Han Chinese can look very good but the only problem is rarity. Also would love to see this self proclaimed "bigger" AND "taller" version of Alex Schlab in question.