• JFL
Reactions: Ttran1485
sure, just not white women

Lol. I'm 193. So what now chink boy
Kinh vs Han forum gigachang battle incoming

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Ttran1485
this is what han chinese look like you fucking retard. if you used the correct terminology to describe what you wished you were, aka wmaf/eurasian/mongoloid, then this could have all been avoided

7653495146_edc0c3f876_b.jpg

xin_560901161617131627017.jpg

han-chinese-man-smoking-a-cigarrette-in-shipin-town-yunnan-china-BDBDJN.jpg
Nah, that is basically how i look like, OP i am 181 and a pureblooded Han chinese. Teach me how to mog, please!

Han kemonololis mog

Tinderstat5  country percentage

the han are not spineless cucks like the japanese,they are a masculine high iq noble race with a 6000 year history.
In my honest opinion i think the japanese are mogging the chinese

Your people are failed Wuhan lab experiments

I've made threads about both what I encounter on dating apps (with screenshots) and what happens IRL (with as much evidence I can provide without doxxing) yet everybody thinks I'm making up tales from the basement or using a chadfish.

I blame the SEAmonkey/Korean/Japanese skinnyfat bloated 5'5 bowlcutmaxxed glassesmaxxed studycel League of Legends players who immigrated to the West and gives Han Chinese a bad image by association.

I'm a pureblooded Han Chinese who's 189cm morning height, 23" bideltoid, mid-high CL facially and extremely high appeal IRL taking into account height, frame, hair, collagen, lower third, eye area, soft features, coloring and yet everybody thinks I'm some 5'2 SEAmonkey incel rotting in the basement.

I literally look like Alex Schlab facially, but probably 0.25 PSL lower. I have 3 inches and probably 30lb of muscle mass on him though.

If you guys think a taller bigger version of these guys can't do well IRL or on dating apps you're delusional and need a wake-up call.
View attachment 2566331
View attachment 2566372View attachment 2566373
Han were so big and strong that mongol niggas raped the shit out of them?

I've made threads about both what I encounter on dating apps (with screenshots) and what happens IRL (with as much evidence I can provide without doxxing) yet everybody thinks I'm making up tales from the basement or using a chadfish.

I blame the SEAmonkey/Korean/Japanese skinnyfat bloated 5'5 bowlcutmaxxed glassesmaxxed studycel League of Legends players who immigrated to the West and gives Han Chinese a bad image by association.

I'm a pureblooded Han Chinese who's 189cm morning height, 23" bideltoid, mid-high CL facially and extremely high appeal IRL taking into account height, frame, hair, collagen, lower third, eye area, soft features, coloring and yet everybody thinks I'm some 5'2 SEAmonkey incel rotting in the basement.

I literally look like Alex Schlab facially, but probably 0.25 PSL lower. I have 3 inches and probably 30lb of muscle mass on him though.

If you guys think a taller bigger version of these guys can't do well IRL or on dating apps you're delusional and need a wake-up call.
View attachment 2566331
View attachment 2566372View attachment 2566373
ofc pureblooded hans can slay, if HANDSOME. more common in the north perhaps

Native Americans are the biggest moggers of the asiatic race, it’s a shame that they were mixed out.