Why does nobody talk about brae he’s a legit Terra Chad

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Kraken
Dude had greatest looksmaxxing transformation I think he mewed and hard chewed while roiding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, moreroidsmoredates, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Who?

• +1
Reactions: Icon and maxxmclooks
> greatest looksmaxxing transformation
> mewed and chewed

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hammy, futuregigamogger, greycel and 25 others
> greatest looksmaxxing transformation
> mewed and chewed
U literally done 0 looksmaxxes ur a rotter ipdcel destined to rot forever because ur lazy and high inhib scared to get obo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, zura, fuse and 1 other person
U literally done 0 looksmaxxes ur a rotter ipdcel destined to rot forever because ur lazy and high inhib scared to get obo
> Looksmaxxes
> Mewing and chewing

• JFL
Reactions: Kaz, Allornothing, belisa14 and 1 other person
Dude had greatest looksmaxxing transformation I think he mewed and hard chewed while roiding
He just went through puberty, bucko.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, n9wiff, DrTony and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, thegiganigga and Allornothing
All he did was lean out and grow up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, j05, fuse and 1 other person
No fucking shit u can’t have proper puberty without mewing and chewing
Everyone mews. I mewed and chewed from 16, did fuck all, does that make me a looksmaxxer?

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Everyone mews. I mewed and chewed from 16, did fuck all, does that make me a looksmaxxer?
No because u still need bimax and didn’t puberty maxx with steroids

• +1
Reactions: aber
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Icon, fuse and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: aber
7354.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Icon and optimisticzoomer
No because u still need bimax and didn’t puberty maxx with steroids
I lower maxilla projection mog most people already
Most people "need bimax" in this case

Yup bigonial changed 14 mm and maxilla grew 8 mm from growing up and lean maxing I swear the state of this forum
the skull grows as you develope believe it or not

• JFL
It grow in proportion tho retard ur not gonna go from chong maxilla to gigachad maxilla from puberty retard
Literally nothing changed
It's just weight loss
Angle makes a humungous difference in side profile pics, I could upload 2 pics of me rn to prove it but cba, done it before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and UZB_Strebl
Cope look at maxilla
Literally nothing changed
It's just weight loss
Angle makes a humungous difference in side profile pics, I could upload 2 pics of me rn to prove it but cba, done it before

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Cope look at maxilla
Muh maxilla
What about it? As I said, I can upload 2 pics taken at the exact same time, looking totally different. Perhaps I will, but I'm gaming rn

• JFL
Muh maxilla
What about it? As I said, I can upload 2 pics taken at the exact same time, looking totally different. Perhaps I will, but I'm gaming rn
U don’t go from gook maxilla to Chad maxilla from angles they were from same angle to just different lighting also ur getting bimax with raffini?

haha i am friends with him on disc we talk a lot hes pretty chill and racist

• JFL
Reactions: Icon and UZB_Strebl
bro has never taken roids in his life, lmao he told me his whole transformation was from puberty, he didnt mew or chew dumbass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, Icon and UZB_Strebl
Ur coping look at his maxilla
haha u niggas are some dumb "muh he took roids bro thats how he ascned" yall are so retarded in this looksmaxxing shit u think everyone does something to have a good transformation when in reality all that happened was he has good genes and went through puberty, brae doesnt even workout anymore cause he knows only slaves do it, me and him are close he has never taken roids lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber and UZB_Strebl
Proof of dms

U don’t go from gook maxilla to Chad maxilla from angles they were from same angle to just different lighting also ur getting bimax with raffini?
Ramieri
IMG 20240526 215844
IMG 20240526 215823

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, mirrormogger and UZB_Strebl
haha u niggas are some dumb "muh he took roids bro thats how he ascned" yall are so retarded in this looksmaxxing shit u think everyone does something to have a good transformation when in reality all that happened was he has good genes and went through puberty, brae doesnt even workout anymore cause he knows only slaves do it, me and him are close he has never taken roids lmao
Retard goatis fan coper bahaha he clearly mewed ur genes coper

• JFL
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty
Proof of dms
i am not sending u his discord, what do you want ? me and him are literally laughing at your ass right now thinking he took steroids

• JFL
  • +1
i am not sending u his discord, what do you want ? me and him are literally laughing at your ass right now thinking he took steroids
Cope his grandma took steroids and he did to

• Hmm...
Never heard of him

• JFL
Also hes a retard he could’ve made so much money off of yt and scamming with looksmax courses

• +1
Also hes a retard he could’ve made so much money off of yt and scamming with looksmax courses
yeah he didnt want to do that tho, he just wants to spread messages about the white genocide

• JFL
  • +1
yeah he didnt want to do that tho, he just wants to spread messages about the white genocide
I respect him but he definitely did roid unless he had some bone mass miracle like hexum and Gandys

• Hmm...
I respect him but he definitely did roid unless he had some bone mass miracle like hexum and Gandys
u ever heard of puberty bro stop coping omg, nigga did heroin but not roids, bro look at any body builder not of them look good on roids, and name me one roid ascension besisdes loox on this forum there is literally nomne

• JFL
  • +1
u ever heard of puberty bro stop coping omg, nigga did heroin but not roids, bro look at any body builder not of them look good on roids, and name me one roid ascension besisdes loox on this forum there is literally nomne
I forgot dudes name I can send and there were countless ascensions on loox’s discord also send the interview or what channel was it live streamed on