Why does Rabid think he is GL? I don't get it. Have you ever seen someone in as much denial of his problems as this guy?

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Most ugly looking dudes on here have the strength of heart to admit they aren't easy on the eye and that they probably ought to refine their face a little by looksmaxing with surgery, mewing (For those that believe it works), face muscle exercises, surgery, steroids, supplements or gym.

This bud bud fucking stinking skinny fat ding ding bhenchod does jack mother fucking shit and just sits there continuing to look like he sells rice in a market stall on the shitted on streets of Mumbai!

He tries to show that he's alpha here. Strikes me as one of those creepy hairy middle aged men in India that goes into Indian massage parlours and forces the masseuse to massage on his cock by taking control of her hand, before she then slaps him with the other like my mother used to for putting my hand into the sauce pan and not waiting for dinner to be served

He larps as being confident but honestly is one of the few dudes on here that I can categorically say with scientific certainty, is legitimately ugly.

He is lower than LTN 4/10. I would give him 3.5/10

He needs gym, proper nutrition and then surgery.

His parents are likely wealthy so I suggest that he TitBot maxes and assassinates them as TitBot did his and then use the inheritance on fixing all the failos I will tell him he has when he has made an order with the link below in my signature

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, oldcelloser, ElySioNs and 28 others
Yea

Ive been telling him that facially hes not even average for a curry

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Broly, to be human and 4 others
Hes 6ft4 and and good enough for india by a large margin imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 19157, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Yea

Ive been telling him that facially hes not even average for a curry

He thinks being a lanklet makes up for his face, it cracks me up. His delusion is beyond reckoning.

It's because in bud bud high caste circles they obsess over height and I imagine his family have made him feel he is GL and they will be able to find him a lovely pretty girl who's parents they will invite over to have a talk with, so that they are comfortable with their daughter going out with him LOLMFAOJFL :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 18840
Probs can slay in india.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
42927737b8258e76e385676ea7b60314

I know man, it's fine. Come here

i love you no GIF by Productions Deferlantes

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, OnlyWs, Hueless and 11 others
he's a Brahmin mogger from the upper castes of Chennai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, chadtindermoney, Deleted member 16275 and 14 others
Its over for rebid

04834c6cf6aeb9abb7dde97a170c1d52

• JFL
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15370 and 10 others
Brahmin on brahmin violence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15370, Corleone and 10 others
Read every word, finally someone said it.

Over for you @RabidRosaries

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
I feel like people are inclined to underate him because hes so narcy

Hes probably a bit above average in India, Indians are really not good looking at all on average.

But if hes a rich indian in some Brahim cirlces maybe hes below average

In a western country hes about 30-40th percentile face wise and about 40th-50th percentile oeverall SMV because he has height halo but alos race failo.

3.75 PSL for him seems a fair rating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, justinzayn, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
I feel like people are inclined to underate him because hes so narcy

In a western country hes about 30-40th percentile face wise and about 40th-50th percentile oeverall SMV because he has height halo but alos race failo.
tbh he has an above average - htn face PSL wise, just over tier race falio

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
Hes probably a bit above average in India, Indians are really not good looking at all on average.

WHAT?! Nigga fuck the fuck off. You are clearly far too exposed to all the subhuman idiots that make mockeries of themselves on YouTube and/or TikTok with silly shit and are assuming this is the average sum of India.

I have been there. I was starred at like I was a celeb and they are NOT on average as bad looking as this guy.

You're clearly not informed.

Start this LL documentary from here in the video. Tell me which guy that appears and pops up on the screen Rabid mogs

WHAT?! Nigga fuck the fuck off. You are clearly far too exposed to all the subhuman idiots that make mockeries of themselves on YouTube and/or TikTok with silly shit and are assuming this is the average sum of India.

I have been there. I was starred at like I was a celeb and they are NOT on average as bad looking as this guy.

You're clearly not informed.

Start this LL documentary from here in the video. Tell me which guy that appears and pops up on the screen Rabid mogs

Ive actually watched that whole documentary and thats a model casting and the guys still look average

the women arent as bad tbh, still white women better but the gap isnt so severe on the women as it is the men

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
tbh he has an above average - htn face PSL wise, just over tier race falio

Long midface
Narrow bigonial width
Negative canthal tilt
Horrendously low class hut village phenotype

How is he above-average in my motherland? Loooool what are you saying??? LOOOLLL this is killin' me

Main qimg a7d12a8a1b65ebc02979174e3715b9df pjlq

This is the average looking Indian guy and he doesn't mog him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, AspiringChadlet, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Ive actually watched that whole documentary and thats a model casting and the guys still look average

the women arent as bad tbh, still white women better but the gap isnt so severe on the women as it is the men

Ok, but you are drastically wrong in classing Rabid as above average in India.

He has too many flaws that are unconnected to his pheno for you to even consider saying that lool :ROFLMAO:

Long midface
Narrow bigonial width
Negative canthal tilt

How is he above-average in my motherland? Loooool what are you saying??? LOOOLLL this is killin' me

View attachment 1864543

rabid does mog that guy imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broly, Corleone, Deleted member 20651 and 5 others
He mogs

Werent you mogged by EthnicTakeover the 13 year old curry dude?

JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
He’s improving himself a lot and has improved himself by insane amounts you gotta respect him for actually looksmaxxing. He’s probably average facially rn and can get to htn-chadlite in india i think overall

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18840
Rabid dms me with a warning everytime I rep the user who disagrees with him jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Deleted member 20651, justinzayn and 2 others
when I first joined I unironically thought his account was a troll ugly Indian larp

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 15370, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
By virtue of him being 40. Wait till Raid is his age and let's see what's being said loool
post average 20-something indian then mr indian aesthetics expert and ill tell you if rabid mogs or not

• JFL
Reactions: Broly and Deleted member 21620
Long midface
Narrow bigonial width
Negative canthal tilt

View attachment 1864543

I'm not indian so I don't know what he would be in mumbai, but looks decent to me.

If he was nordic you would call it a high class skull, unique and striking eye eye area, and great pheno

Indians are more judgmental on those traits more common to indians than Europeans. Probably a form of self-hate

https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2021/04/2345334_shitskin.mp4

you mog him facially but I'd wager have a comparable amount of race falio

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
he is atleast HTN and not delusional. he is a mogger

if he quits being a skinny fat fuck and gets ripped, he will cause u to suicide
tbh his physique is embarrasing:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21620, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
Hes ugly and narcy as fuck

I'm not indian so I don't know what he would be in mumbai, but looks decent to me.

If he was nordic you would call it a high class skull, unique and striking eye eye area, and great pheno

Indians are more judgmental on those traits more common to indians than Europeans. Probably a form of self-hate

https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2021/04/2345334_shitskin.mp4

you mog him facially but I'd wager have a comparable amount of race falio

You can upload the video, don't need to throw a link to it and yes that was during the pandemic when I was very admittedly overweight, single and trapped inside like everyone else. I'd found this place only by chance, thinking it was a fucking place for self improvement lol.

Irl I've been confused for Paki, Iranian and Turkish. My point isn't about his pheno. It's all the other flaws that come with his face, all that he refuses to accept because he is a 6'3 lanklet. Continues to claim he mogs people he doesn't and tired of reading it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 20651 and 5 others
he is atleast HTN and not delusional. he is a mogger

Nick Young Wtf GIF

Loooool high tier normie

You think this man is top 65-70 percentile of the population

• +1
You can upload the video, don't need to throw a link to it and yes that was during the pandemic when I was very admittedly overweight, single and trapped inside like everyone else. I'd found only by chance, thinking it was a fucking place for self improvement lol.

Irl I've been confused for Paki, Iranian and Turkish. My point isn't about his pheno. It's all the other flaws that come with his face, all that he refuses to accept because he is a 6'3 lanklet. Continues to claim he mogs people he doesn't and tired of reading it.

View attachment 1864556
You look 100% Indian

• JFL
Reactions: Broly and Deleted member 21620
You look 100% Indian

And that is a selfie camera. I am only telling you what I've been told. Irl you would see my point. On camera I think pheno gets emphasised

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840

"Have you ever seen someone in as much denial of his problems as this guy? "​

the bull, rodeblur, van768 entered the chat

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 15370, Vain786 and 1 other person
My point isn't about his pheno. It's all the other flaws that come with his face, all that he refuses to accept because he is a 6'3 lanklet. Continues to claim he mogs people he doesn't and tired of reading it.
Fair enough, though I don't think he's being serious

why are people saying Rabid is HTN hahaha that's outrageous he's MTN max tbh and that's a stretch considering the only pictures he's ever posted have been weird distorted heavily edited touched up filter pics that are in weird angles:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370 and MakinItHappenReturn
i agree, his harmony is not that bad, maybe we have the exposure effect though, but

this shit made me lol
For real. Also stop bullying him

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
why are people saying Rabid is HTN hahaha that's outrageous he's MTN max tbh and that's a stretch considering the only pictures he's ever posted have been weird distorted heavily edited touched up filter pics that are in weird angles:ROFLMAO:

He's not MTN tho? Girls would say he's a 2 or a 3. I really can't understand where people come from here. We need to call a spade a spade. @Blackgymmax is one of the guys on here that calls it how it is, let's ask what he thinks

Last edited:
I've observed that certain group of individuals in this forum tend to overrate themselves, their boyos and lookalikes.
Therefore all input from that particular group regarding aesthetics will be ignored by me. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, MakinItHappenReturn, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
im not i just siad he has good harmony, unironically. it was just funny
Oh no dw i meant « stop bullying him » as in general the point of this thread. You didnt dw

For real. Also stop bullying him

Nah he wants to stalk me yeah?

E666b013fee03c5e41c609e14e8b5921

Bef86e3f5c3cd51d9399062aa090c8fe

You see, blocking him doesn't even work.

Every thread I make, he's there, first thing replying to it. But 'I don't have you on watch bhai I am just rotmaxing for one week before I studymax and make my Bapuji happy'. Aw bless him. Fucking idiot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 18840

nigger its vain 786 atleast put respect on the name

Loooool high tier normie

You think this man is top 65-70 percentile of the population
yes especially when he had those green contacts. but in the west u have to be high chadlite+ anyway (basically chad only)

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin and MakinItHappenReturn
nigger its vain 786 atleast put respect on the name

yes especially when he had those green contacts. but in the west u have to be high chadlite+ anyway (basically chad only)

This has become CurryCopeMax.Org

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and Vain786

bro why girls are asking me to go out if i'm not gl
why i can get a lot of likes even in big cities like milano and copenaghen with my aspie selfie
it's time to admit i'm a brown eyed gandy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa, Vain786 and 2 others
bro why girls are asking me to go out if i'm not gl
why i can get a lot of likes even in big cities like milano and copenaghen with my aspie selfie
it's time to admit i'm a brown eyed gandy
when are you going to copenhagen to slay? :owo:

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and khvirgin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back