Why does Rabid think he is GL? I don't get it. Have you ever seen someone in as much denial of his problems as this guy?

why are people saying Rabid is HTN hahaha that's outrageous he's MTN max tbh and that's a stretch considering the only pictures he's ever posted have been weird distorted heavily edited touched up filter pics that are in weird angles:ROFLMAO:

It's completely baffling to me. He is extremely unlikeable as well, so I can't understand where the bias/halo comes in.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
why are people saying Rabid is HTN hahaha that's outrageous he's MTN max tbh and that's a stretch considering the only pictures he's ever posted have been weird distorted heavily edited touched up filter pics that are in weird angles:ROFLMAO:
Who's the guy in your avi
Need to know for my eye area study and comparisons :feelsokman:

Apparently Rabid is a mastermind chess-player

5cd702927007137ca0f0a31eb176497d

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
It's completely baffling to me. He is extremely unlikeable as well, so I can't understand where the bias/halo comes in.
why is he unlikeable?

he keeps to himself (literally his threads are him talking to himself) and doesnt bother anyone

also HTN here with curly halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Corleone, justinzayn and 1 other person
why is he unlikeable?

he keeps to himself (literally his threads are him talking to himself) and doesnt bother anyone

also HTN here with curly halo
View attachment 1864601

You seriously believe, that if you showed that to the average looking girl, she should say; 'um oh yes he is my type'

I mean honestly bro. There is absolutely no way. Why are we coping? What's your bias about? Even with angle frauds and tilting pictures it's still shockingly bad and you are lying to him coz he's your buddy.

He's not MTN tho? Girls would say he's a 2 or a 3. I really can't understand where people come from here. We need to call a spade a spade. @Blackgymmax is one of the guys on here that calls it how it is, let's ask what he thinks
he's MTN max tbh and that's a stretch

Bro honestly, I can't say he's the 50% guy when we exclude obese men.

Pure genes.

Post his parents. I wanna know he wasn't fed the best food in India/Pakistan.
He's Bengali but I cant find his parents on google tbh no idea. Must be the Mongoloid gook blood we got because he's got small ish eyes:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
You seriously believe, that if you showed that to the average looking girl, she should say; 'um oh yes he is my type'

I mean honestly bro. There is absolutely no way. Why are we coping? What's your bias about? Even with angle frauds and tilting pictures it's still shockingly bad and you are lying to him coz he's your buddy.
to white girls? no he has too much soyness for that. unless he ran bbc game or looked like me its hard
browns and yellows? yes they go for curly hair alone, + his prettyboy aesthetic

there is no bias and i have no buddies :lul: i am battered by these trucels and called a frog everywhere i go

to white girls? no he has too much soyness for that. unless he ran bbc game or looked like me its hard
browns and yellows? yes they go for curly hair alone, + his prettyboy aesthetic

there is no bias and i have no buddies :lul: i am battered and called a frog everywhere i go

I don't think you know how to rate man.

What would you rate yourself?

3072002 1662924032774

MTN right? Coz there's no way Rabid is better looking than you. So how can Rabid be HTN if you're clearly as we can see MT?

Even with angle frauds and tilting pictures it's still shockingly bad and you are lying to him coz he's your buddy.
you are NOT one to talk about angle frauds and tilting pictures

mr picture directly under a bulb for maximum white frauding

you are NOT one to talk about angle frauds and tilting pictures

mr picture directly under a bulb for maximum white frauding

Where's the light bulb on this one? While I was fat and during the pandemic. Listen you might be very NT which goes a long way to explaining your blue pilled delusions about both your and your bumchum's attractiveness.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Most ugly looking dudes on here have the strength of heart to admit they aren't easy on the eye and that they probably ought to refine their face a little by looksmaxing with surgery, mewing (For those that believe it works), face muscle exercises, surgery, steroids, supplements or gym.

This bud bud fucking stinking skinny fat ding ding bhenchod does jack mother fucking shit and just sits there continuing to look like he sells rice in a market stall on the shitted on streets of Mumbai!

He tries to show that he's alpha here. Strikes me as one of those creepy hairy middle aged men in India that goes into Indian massage parlours and forces the masseuse to massage on his cock by taking control of her hand, before she then slaps him with the other like my mother used to for putting my hand into the sauce pan and not waiting for dinner to be served

View attachment 1864495

He larps as being confident but honestly is one of the few dudes on here that I can categorically say with scientific certainty, is legitimately ugly.

He is lower than LTN 4/10. I would give him 3.5/10

He needs gym, proper nutrition and then surgery.

His parents are likely wealthy so I suggest that he TitBot maxes and assassinates them as TitBot did his and then use the inheritance on fixing all the failos I will tell him he has when he has made an order with the link below in my signature
My gf said this video was scary

• JFL
nigga thats me in my worst form. still HTN easily

Fuck off. You are as plain and ordinary looking as anything. You are the average looking NT looking high-schooler. Facial averageness with some partial flaws and partial strengths.

You don't stand out for being ugly or GL. You are the grey man that groupiemaxes and follows trends.

To say you are in the 65-70 percentile is utterly delusional and coping to the extreme max.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Wallenberg, stevielake and 1 other person
nigga thats me in my worst form. still HTN easily. but how i am on a daily basis? chadlite
nah bro come on I don't have anything against you but you're a MTN. Ofc your appeal may be different too based off of haircuts hairstyles, physique, height, the sports you play, the cliques you're part of, your profession, your side hustle, your fashion etc

You're not a HTN

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Wallenberg, Vain786 and 1 other person
Where's the light bulb on this one? While I was fat and during the pandemic. Listen you might be very NT which goes a long way to explaining your blue pilled delusions about both your and your bumchum's attractiveness.

View attachment 1864627
yes no bulb but u recorded on a toaster so its blury as shit. u just invented blurfrauding

if u lost face fat (u look bloated as fuck) u have potential there i would say

nah bro come on I don't have anything against you but you're a MTN. Ofc your appeal may be different too based off of haircuts hairstyles, physique, height, the sports you play, the cliques you're part of, your profession, your side hustle, your fashion etc

You're not a HTN

This is what I am saying. If he is MTN how can Rabid be also? It's just lying bruv. Rabid is below LTN in the west and LTN in India.

• +1
Reactions: Makeyousit
yes no bulb but u recorded on a toaster so its blury as shit. u just invented blurfrauding

if u lost face fat (u look bloated as fuck) u have potential there i would say

Oh whatever bro. I am not bloated like that anylonger. That was fucking pandemic 2020 lol :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Vain786

You're not a HTN
Fuck off. You are as plain and ordinary looking as anything. You are the average looking NT looking high-schooler. Facial averageness with some partial flaws and partial strengths.

You don't stand out for being ugly or GL. You are the grey man that groupiemaxes and follows trends.

To say you are in the 65-70 percentile is utterly delusional and coping to the extreme max.
bunch of DELUSIONAL NIGGAMAXXERS

yes facially alone in worst pics im still HTN. (mogger bones, thick brows & long lashes, high t facial features)

I think u guys overestimate curry tax because in reality curries are the mogger race and age better. (and rabid is defo HTN in his selfies where he poses).

u said this guy is mtn. rabid mogs him and i mog him.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
You are the grey man that groupiemaxes and follows trends.
this is the falsest delusion ever, i am a natural leader

i am going to equip green contacts soon and will start mogging the forum as soon as i get money.
im also experimenting with surma (arab eyeliner) even if i get called a faggot. i am innovating.

better than you niggas arguing over who is HTN and who isnt when ITS OVER for anyone under high chadlite/chad:lul:

bunch of DELUSIONAL NIGGAMAXXERS

yes facially alone in worst pics im still HTN. (mogger bones, thick brows & long lashes, high t facial features)

I think u guys overestimate curry tax because in reality curries are the mogger race and age better. (and rabid is defo HTN in his selfies where he poses).

View attachment 1864637View attachment 1864640View attachment 1864641
u said this guy is mtn. rabid mogs him and i mog him.
not reading all that, the brown boys that do decent to well here in Ontario don't look like Rabid at all and there's a spectrum really more favoured towards darker more "New World" brown folks like the Guyanese, Trinidadians, Mauritians etc who are mixes of Tamils, Bengalis and North-Indian blood. They also tend to eat more meat and aren't vegan cucks like Hindus so they have more well-developed frames and bones and they tend to be fashionmaxxed and more athletic.

tldr Rabid doesn't fit the archetype of brown boys who do well here lol he'd be a pure truecel here

• +1
Reactions: Landorus and MakinItHappenReturn
brown boys that do decent to well here in Ontario don't look like Rabid at all and there's a spectrum really more favoured towards darker more "New World" brown folks like the Guyanese, Trinidadians, Mauritians etc who are mixes of Tamils, Bengalis and North-Indian blood
just be dravidian theory
since when was darker more appeal than lightskinned? show example.

i agree rabid has a cuck physique rn extremely embarrassing putting shame on the curries names

He's htn for his pheno. If he was actually NT and not some aspie 'tard then he could get girls.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
just be dravidian theory
since when was darker more appeal than lightskinned? show example.

i agree rabid has a cuck physique rn extremely embarrassing putting shame on the curries names
"lightskinned" browns really aren't all that. sure the top 5% like the Hrithik Roshans do well but avg wise just LOL anyways this was more of an observation from what I see here. its fine if you dont believe it but it makes sense because they dont have Indian failo because they can just say theyre from elsewhere lol, they're from the Carribean, they have a different culture, they dont have the typical streetshitter bobs n vagene thing because of their different nationality etc all those things I mentioned before as well

Talkin about moggers like this Lankan dude, 542k likes, bitches saying he's got pretty eyes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 21700 and Vain786
He's htn for his pheno. If he was actually NT and not some aspie 'tard then he could get girls.

Total bullcrap and proof you guys don't see enough Indians/Pakis to make an assessment.

@PrinterAndFaxMachin, HTN for our pheno apparently :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Total bullcrap and proof you guys don't see enough Indians/Pakis to make an assessment.

@PrinterAndFaxMachin, HTN for our pheno apparently :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
LooksOverAll doesn't know shit, he lives in some squatter camp in Siberia how tf would he know what brown men look like on average, especially us Western brown boys:ROFLMAO:

He's also an obvious troll tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL

He has an NT badboy pheno. Most Indians look like manchild aspie serial killers 10 years older than their age. He's clearly above average for his pheno.
LooksOverAll doesn't know shit, he lives in some squatter camp in Siberia how tf would he know what brown men would look like on average, especially us Western brown boys:ROFLMAO:

He's also an obvious troll tbh
Keep on coping.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 15370, Vain786 and 1 other person
He has an NT badboy pheno. Most Indians look like manchild aspie serial killers 10 years older than their age. He's clearly above average for his pheno.

Keep on coping.

I'm getting flashbacks of this thread where you convinced everyone you were 6'7 when really you were 5'7 and made a bloody typo when joining this site:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser
he thinks hes an italian chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and MakinItHappenReturn
He's not MTN tho? Girls would say he's a 2 or a 3. I really can't understand where people come from here. We need to call a spade a spade. @Blackgymmax is one of the guys on here that calls it how it is, let's ask what he thinks
He is the forum god

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 15370, Vain786 and 1 other person
You looked like this at my bf chup kutte! You are not in my league go file taxes like the uncle you are
1969BBDE CBD9 41FE AD0A 6018F08A4F5B
11E32B67 DE91 4E6D A297 8095902470A3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Corleone
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 15827
y r ppl hating? you look rlly good in my opinion thats a mogger lower third you just need some minor work but you pass as brazilian tbh not a indian i dont understand whats wrong w these ppl
Well I’m still fat so if I need to hardmax I’ll consider after surgery these Nigas think I’m lean because my fat wraps around my huge skull
C76D24B5 2DB6 43A7 9AA8 FDFE2C904CBA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Vain786
Well I’m still fat so if I need to hardmax I’ll consider after surgery these Nigas think I’m lean because my fat wraps around my huge skull
View attachment 1865078
see thats the problem faggots here dont rate you based on your potential they think looks are set in stone, id reccomend you just dont post ur face until u get surgeries and get ripped and then come back and prove them wrong or go model you have mad potential tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 15827
Long midface
Narrow bigonial width
Negative canthal tilt
Horrendously low class hut village phenotype

How is he above-average in my motherland? Loooool what are you saying??? LOOOLLL this is killin' me

View attachment 1864543

This is the average looking Indian guy and he doesn't mog him
He defo mogs this guy but yeah, seems like a troll or extremely delusional nevertheless

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
he died bro :cry: ; why y'all talking bad about a dead man? :feelscry:

Last edited:
bro why girls are asking me to go out if i'm not gl
why i can get a lot of likes even in big cities like milano and copenaghen with my aspie selfie
it's time to admit i'm a brown eyed gandy
do you still talk to rabbit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back