Why does redpill,blackpill have so much Masonic influence?

D

Deleted member 23324

Silver
Many redpill blackpill creators are freemasons I’ve recently found out.

Look at all the popular redpill guys (stephiscold, ams, Austin Dunham, freshnfit), they’re all Freemasons.

It seems like these pills are just used to divide us.

Redpill ideology is basically just the male version of feminism so makes sense.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, falcon1, incel194012940 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and BoredPrince
images

tf did this come from
giphy.gif

FjBpPMgUUAEOjIY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
NOOOOOO FUCKIIIIIIING WAAAAAY

Also forgot to say Andrew tate another freemason from the redpill community.

The “elites” definitely recruited these people to promote certain things when these ideologies first came out. It’s all meant to divide the genders and create a family-less society, preparing us for the NEW AGE Luciferian society where everything is ONE.

Notice how a lot of these redpillers hold such unorthodox beliefs that only people online believe. (I’m not even going to talk about the blackpillers since it is not as popular/accepted)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1
Many redpill blackpill creators are freemasons I’ve recently found out.

Look at all the popular redpill guys (stephiscold, ams, Austin Dunham, freshnfit), they’re all Freemasons.

Redpill ideology is basically just the male version of feminism so makes sense.
How do you know they’re all Freemasons?

Water is wet. We're all controlled by Jews.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28904 and subswork
blackpill creators are freemasons
Water I mean most redpill and blackpill channels are masons just to list a few big names in both of those pills “33” secrets and the incel dude from Sweden wears Masonic shirts and talks about wanting jbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23324
How do you know they’re all Freemasons?
Jfl if u don’t believe their masons it’s called control opp redpill Andrew Tate Freemason blackpill most larping incels as Freemason

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, stevielake and Deleted member 23324
Oldest trick in the book “Divide and Conquer”
Freemasons.

Redpill ideology is basically just the male version of feminism so makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23324
Jfl if u don’t believe their masons it’s called control opp redpill Andrew Tate Freemason blackpill most larping incels as Freemason
Do you have proof that they’re Freemasons? Andrew and Tristian obviously are but the other ones idk

We can agree on that brother, I’m really curious how u came to that conclusion tho?
They make people they take pics with do the Masonic triangle. Their dad was CIA. Andrew was “banned” but the algorithms pushed him. He’s been on TV Shows, he’s on steroids and lying about it, he promotes Dubai and Islam yet he buys supercars and flaunts a lavish lifestyle. He “fasted” in prison but somehow got more muscular when came out. Even the events leading up to his arrest were so planned and fake. Tate is a mason. Idk about the other guys though. Although I could see fresh&fit.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and subswork
They make people they take pics with do the Masonic triangle. Their dad was CIA. Andrew was “banned” but the algorithms pushed him. He’s been on TV Shows, he’s on steroids and lying about it, he promotes Dubai and Islam yet he buys supercars and flaunts a lavish lifestyle. He “fasted” in prison but somehow got more muscular when came out. Even the events leading up to his arrest were so planned and fake. Tate is a mason. Idk about the other guys though. Although I could see fresh&fit.
Yup, tate is without a doubt a freemason, I mean his dad was a CIA agent ffs (all cia agents are in secret societies like masonry).

Not to mention that his nickname is literally “top g”. And right before he got ‘arrested’ he bought his 33rd super car (33 is a Masonic number, clearly showing the arrest was a ritual).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26015 and subswork
Some individuals are paid to infiltrate movements and spread false and outrageous information in order to discredit them.

It's only a matter of time before the Blackpill faces similar infiltration once it becomes mainstream, although I suspect Wheat Waffles may be one. Look at the blue pilled bullshit he's diluting the blackpill with. Dilute it with enough BS and bizarre info until it becomes a bastardized form of itself and the masses will reject the teachings.

Anything promoting men to live a healthy lifestyle will be shot down or infiltrated in this current feminist regime.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26015
What weird conclusion is this?
it's true, it's just a one sided ideology that repulses the opposite sex, and yet each gender in general loves that respective ideology

Some individuals are paid to infiltrate movements and spread false and outrageous information in order to discredit them.

It's only a matter of time before the Blackpill faces similar infiltration once it becomes mainstream, although I suspect Wheat Waffles may be one. Look at the blue pilled bullshit he's diluting the blackpill with. Dilute it with enough BS and bizarre info until it becomes a bastardized form of itself and the masses will reject the teachings.

Anything promoting men to live a healthy lifestyle will be shot down or infiltrated in this current feminist regime.
I feel wheat waffles is just doing what will get views since he dropped out of college to do YouTube