Why does she look 30?

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV in the Middle East |

Shes half Russian half Mena and 20 years old but looks 30, I think she had filler before but it migrated now, also her paranasal area is hollow.

could be the fillers, also makeup fucks up your skin alot women should stop it and shes clearly overdoing it.
also genetics, bad diet, sleep and so on

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Women age so fast it's unreal.

• +1
, also makeup fucks up your skin
Thank god their frauding comes back to bite them in the ass, though that happens after they’ve settled down.

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
is she half moroccan

Thank god their frauding comes back to bite them in the ass, though that happens after they’ve settled down.
oh no, that happens fairly quickly, they earlier they start and the more they do it, the faster it will bite them back so to speak.

• +1
Holy fuck. Frauding hard with the makeup. Don’t even wanna know what’s under that

• +1
idk bro they js annoy me, the way they speak n their personalities. its rare to find a good bahraini
Yeah arabs are shallow people, where are you from

idk bro they js annoy me, the way they speak n their personalities. its rare to find a good bahraini
Indian , paki, bahrain girls all have attitude for some reason like they re Stacies or some shit. That’s why I ve never and will never fuck these curries. Shut your subhuman ass up you ugly bitches giving attitude. Don’t make me rage on these curries 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cavy and arabcelxxx