Why does she look worse after a nose job?

needsurgeryasap

needsurgeryasap

Bronze
F905202A C0B6 4858 8F73 B699C9DF0012

Her nose suited her face before more. Her face loooked better before. Anyone can pinpoint why she lost harmony?

personally, i would say it’s because her nose looks more bulbous after and philtrum looks bigger and she looks like she gained weight as well. The nose job made her look less youthful and disharmonious for some reason but I can’t pinpoint why. It’s a perfect example of how one thing can cause disharmony

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 10709, 5'8manlet and 6 others
She looks better, you are blind.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, the next o'pry, joeveniro and 9 others
View attachment 971602
Her nose suited her face before more. Her face loooked better before. Anyone can pinpoint why she lost harmony?

personally, i would say it’s because her nose looks more bulbous after and philtrum looks bigger and she looks like she gained weight as well. The nose job made her look less youthful and disharmonious for some reason but I can’t pinpoint why. It’s a perfect example of how one thing can cause disharmony
Your saying the 2nd pic is better right?

Your saying the 2nd pic is better right?
No her before, the first one is better. She looks more youthful and harmonious

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, joeveniro, Blackgymmax and 7 others
View attachment 971602

personally, i would say it’s because her nose looks more bulbous after and philtrum looks bigger and she looks like she gained weight as well. The kose job made her look less youthful and disharmonious for some reason

yeah, she looks leaner because proportions of the nose with the rest of the face, but I would argue that she looks better now, more facial symmetry even if you take the makeup and what she did to her eyebrows off

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, antiantifa and needsurgeryasap
Lens distortion

1_1d.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Mr.cope
lol 2nd is much better, maybe it's the nasolabial folds giving you the illusion of it being worse

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Looks way better after wym

• +1
nah the before doesnt look good

looks 5+ better.

It's the lighting, the nasolabial folds are giving you the illusion.

yeah, she looks leaner because proportions of the nose with the rest of the face, but I would argue that she looks better now, more facial symmetry even if you take the makeup and what she did to her eyebrows off
To me, she looks 10 years older somehow... she might have gained fat which might be distorting it for me

• +1
Reactions: George_Randerlax
she doesn't

you probably think she looks worse due to smiling giving her nasolabial folds in the after tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and datboijj
She looks better, you are blind.
i like her after better also.

Even when the after, has shit lighting, and she went from nicely tanned looking to pale as fuck

You must be blind..Have you made a Eye appointment?

• JFL
Second one looks better, she's just smiling so u see the malar fat.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back