Why does this forum talk about eye raping trend recently

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me šŸ˜æ
You guys sound so retarded omfg you probably terrify females with your aspie stares thinking youre a pentamogger, u cant even talk u have to try make seduction faces with ur goofy bug NCT eyes thinking u doing sumšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ chads relaxed face is more attractive than your eye rape attempts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, LowTierVitoBss and ShawarmaFilth
Tiktokcels tryna bring an element of redpill into this bullshitšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ believe me ur eyes are not game unless youre sexy af

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
no nigga im dark triad asf
Post your eye area here and show us the rape assaults you do with those African bug eyes

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: N1666, ShawarmaFilth and alurmo
Exactly these dudes thinking ā€œomg shes so soakedā€ when she starts playing with her hair

NO GROID SHES FUCKING TERRIFIED

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Exactly these dudes thinking ā€œomg shes so soakedā€ when she starts playing with her hair

This ioi talk needs to end, u only get iois in real interactions (talking and physicality)

Especially from ppl as delusional as non nt individuals who could not read social cues their entire life

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth

Holy fuck im picturing a little nct shallow set eyes dalit squinting at a random girl and getting a tiny boner when she starts walking faster and playing with her hair

• JFL
Actually even if you are autistic you can tell a disinterested look from an intrigued one, however, it depends on other factors and often there''s bias in between

• +1
me walking by a bitch at walmart:
Tired Over It GIF

• +1