Why does this nigga keep saying im white and not mulatto?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2426
Top 10 epic mysteries science still hasn't solved

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mousei, BigBoy and Normieville
חחח תמשיך להתמודד בצורה תת אנושית, קורבן האונס הראשון שלי היה אלריקו .... איך אתה יכול לשכוח את הלילה ההוא .... כשאני קופץ לך את התחת התחת זעיר 5 פעמים בו זמנית ואתה בוכה כמו כלבה זונה לעזור לעזור לי להגיע נאנס אה. התחת שלי כואב איך אני הולך לקחת חרא עכשיו Pex plz להפסיק אה, אבל בכל זאת אני מסיבות לא ידועות אני ככה כדי להידפק על ידי צ'אד

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and LordNorwood
You’re 100% mulatto

חחח תמשיך להתמודד בצורה תת אנושית, קורבן האונס הראשון שלי היה אלריקו .... איך אתה יכול לשכוח את הלילה ההוא .... כשאני קופץ לך את התחת התחת זעיר 5 פעמים בו זמנית ואתה בוכה כמו כלבה זונה לעזור לעזור לי להגיע נאנס אה. התחת שלי כואב איך אני הולך לקחת חרא עכשיו Pex plz להפסיק אה, אבל בכל זאת אני מסיבות לא ידועות אני ככה כדי להידפק על ידי צ'אד
is that fucking hebrew lmfao

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Monkey

• +1
Reactions: Mousei and AscendenceImminent
Puerto Ricans are considered white, actually. I would classify them as Latin myself but it's what the US does.

^ Peepee monky

Puerto Ricans are considered white, actually. I would classify them as Latin myself but it's what the US does.
Puerto Rican are not considered white lmao. We are mulatto. No kkk person would ever say we are white. NEVER

Nah bro. They are considered either latino or black. Never white
Check US surveys on race in the US.
Shalom aleichum hava nagila

They definitely arent white bro
They count as white but not white white. Theres a separate option for non-hispanic whites.

Regardless you look mulatto. I wouldnt have guessed latino. I saw your project video you did.

They count as white but not white white. Theres a separate option for non-hispanic whites.

Regardless you look mulatto. I wouldnt have guessed latino. I saw your project video you did.
What project video bro?

If an actual mulatto or black guy saw you walking down the hood they would probably be like "Get yo punk ass white ass outa here fool bruh"

...Or something like that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
The one you posted for your schoolwork. Or that wasnt you?
I never posted a schoolwork video bruh
If an actual mulatto or black guy saw you walking down the hood they would probably be like "Get yo punk ass white ass outa here fool bruh"

Nah they would say, "hey, a mulatto" and then they would say "sup brudda, what's good in deez streets cuz"

Na lightskins pass as white. You gotta look European to be considered white.
I never posted a schoolwork video bruh

Nah they would say, "hey, a mulatto" and then they would say "sup brudda, what's good in deez streets cuz"
Im pretty sure you did

Na lightskins pass as white. You gotta look European to be considered white.

Im pretty sure you did
Can you show me the post bro?

Nigga i dont got it. It was from a while back. I was surprised whyd u show a vid of yourself. I labelled it off as you being low inhib and high T
I never showed a video of me bruh 🤣🤣 you got the wrong guy

I remeyyou posted your arm in a car to show you were white

Inb4 it was a larp

they are scared of the mulatto bad boy and so they try to take him away. dont fall to these slanderous statements. fight against them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 3789
they are scared of the mulatto bad boy and so they try to take him away. dont fall to these slanderous statements. fight against them.
Indeed bro, I will not let them get to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962