Why does this tanned guy look so unhealthy but this tanned woman glow so much and look so healthy? How to achieve golden glow?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Why does this tanned guy look so unhealthy but this tanned woman glow so much and look so healthy? How to achieve golden glow?

May be fake tan. but ive seen people without fake tan that have this golden glow IRL.

So far I've gathered you need to sun/sunbedmaxx AND carentoidsmaxx at the same time so you get the darkness + the glow at the same time.

But I've also seen some guy talk about eating shit loads of carrots and tomatos or drining carrot or tomat juice every day so u get it naturally and it absorbs better. Also seen some guy saying to eat raw beef liver or some shit aswell.

What is legit?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lmao, Mewton and 2 others
cuz they have different skin types

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Real and Stopping@Nothing19
He is not tanned, he is sunburnt. To be tanned you have to slowly bathe in the sun while wearing sunscreen. If you do it without sunscreen, that is how you get sunburnt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Heguldus, Deleted member 18890 and 5 others
ITS CAUSE HES NOT ORANGE HES RED ALSO HES KINDA OLD
THE FOID LOOKS UNHEALTH BRO SHE IS FAT:feelskek:BUT SHE IS ORANGE SO YEA

ITS CAUSE HES NOT ORANGE HES RED ALSO HES KINDA OLD
THE FOID LOOKS UNHEALTH BRO SHE IS FAT:feelskek:BUT SHE IS ORANGE SO YEA
i suppose Carotenoids then

i suppose Carotenoids then
THOSE ARE COPE MINIMAL DIFFERENCE FROM WHAT IVE HEARD AND SEEN
MELATONIN IS GOOD BUT MAYBE SOME SIDES
I LITERALLY JUST TAN LIKE NORMAL IN THE SUN
MUH AGING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Sun tretinoin and vit C and lots of vegetables and Maybe fruits and hylaruonic acid

THOSE ARE COPE MINIMAL DIFFERENCE FROM WHAT IVE HEARD AND SEEN
MELATONIN IS GOOD BUT MAYBE SOME SIDES
I LITERALLY JUST TAN LIKE NORMAL IN THE SUN
MUH AGING
Mirin Ramirez crew IQ

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 15827
Sun tretinoin and vit C and lots of vegetables and Maybe fruits and hylaruonic acid
what does vit C do?

what does veg do for skin colour?

what does hylaruonic acid do?

what does vit C do?

what does veg do for skin colour?

what does hylaruonic acid do?
Vegetables have carotene vit C increases collagen and people have noticed a glow after applying hylaruonic acid plumps skin and hydrates it making it look healthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
BRUTAL BRO BUT TBH I NEVER SEE U INTERACTING WITH RAMIREZ AVI NIGGAS AND TELLING UR BADBOY STORIES:feelskek:
@Vermilioncore and @Thompsonz don't think I'm cool enuf 🥲

• JFL
Vegetables have carotene vit C increases collagen and people have noticed a glow after applying hylaruonic acid plumps skin and hydrates it making it look healthy
ok cheers my favourite street shitter

• JFL
So your fucked if u dont have the right skin type? Nothing we can do?
the guy in the pic is pale and burnt, it will be hard for him to tan like the girl who has olive type skin, if you have pale type skin the only thing you can do is melanotan

• +1
  • So Sad
IF U ARE ROUTINELY BULLIED BY LOW INHIB NT NIGGAS ITS PROBABLY OVER FOR U
It's over the only action I'll get is from seeing my classmates asscrack

IMG 20220416 001717 185

• JFL
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and isis_Bleach
Nigga a high inhib cuck :feelskek: jk
NGL U THOMPSONS ASATTINE ETC LOW INHIB MOG HIM
IDK IF I DO BUT I DONT GIVE A SHIT CAUSE IMA LOOKSMOGGER AND WHEN IM DRUNK I SLAY. GOT SOME FIREBALL RN:feelskek:
@RabidRosaries MEET ME IN LA I GOT TOO MUCH WHISKEY FOR JUST ONE

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
NGL U THOMPSONS ASATTINE ETC LOW INHIB MOG HIM
IDK IF I DO BUT I DONT GIVE A SHIT CAUSE IMA LOOKSMOGGER AND WHEN IM DRUNK I SLAY. GOT SOME FIREBALL RN:feelskek:
@RabidRosaries MEET ME IN LA I GOT TOO MUCH WHISKEY FOR JUST ONE
@RabidRosaries lers get drunk and rape until we get AIDS and die! :feelsgah:
Btw I got no liquor @isis_Bleach :feelswah:
But tonight I’m fucking my girl on the way back to the parking lot I live in I’ll probably get some MD2020 From 7-11

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 15827
Guys can you get the fck off my thread

• JFL
But tonight I’m fucking my girl on the way back to the parking lot I live in I’ll probably get some MD2020 From 7-11
SMOKE CRACK AND WORSHIP SATAN

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
golden glow

Attachments

• IMG_4464.MP4
    3.3 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 15827
DAMN BRO I FEEL ISNSALEY BAD FOR U MAYBE IM JUST DRUNK IMA SHED A TEAR
MD2020 LOOKS MOGGER AF, NEVER EVEN HEARD OF IT LOOKS LIKE PUNCH SO FRUITY:feelsahh:
I MIGHT FUCK A SUBHUMAN BLACK GIRL TONIGHT, BUT TBH IT SUCKS CAUSE ION LIKE BLACK GIRLS FEET PUSSY ARMPIT OR REALLY ANYTHING BUT THEIR ASS AND TITS. I JUST WANT A WHITE GIRL AGAIN BRO, MY EX HAD IDEAL FEET WISH I HAD PICS SIZE 2 WOMENS

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Vermilioncore
DAMN BRO I FEEL ISNSALEY BAD FOR U MAYBE IM JUST DRUNK IMA SHED A TEAR
MD2020 LOOKS MOGGER AF, NEVER EVEN HEARD OF IT LOOKS LIKE PUNCH SO FRUITY:feelsahh:
I MIGHT FUCK A SUBHUMAN BLACK GIRL TONIGHT, BUT TBH IT SUCKS CAUSE ION LIKE BLACK GIRLS FEET PUSSY ARMPIT OR REALLY ANYTHING BUT THEIR ASS AND TITS. I JUST WANT A WHITE GIRL AGAIN BRO, MY EX HAD IDEAL FEET WISH I HAD PICS SIZE 2 WOMENS
Listen up my nigga, you need to go out there and find a white woman to fuck. Sniff her feet. Cum inside her her raw. Give her a false name though so if you get her pregnant you can disappear without a trace on some night stalker shit:feelskek:
I used to always give a false name and use disguises and shir. Sometimes I wore reading glasses or used my little brothers crutches to act like different people so no one knew the real me :feelsgah::feelsgah:
NIGGER TRU MD2020!!!!!!!!!!!!

• WTF
Sunburn vs suntan

• +1
Listen up my nigga, you need to go out there and find a white woman to fuck. Sniff her feet. Cum inside her her raw. Give her a false name though so if you get her pregnant you can disappear without a trace on some night stalker shit:feelskek:
Good ass idea also lie about being a cool ass mma fighter or cia spy or smth. If ur ethnic u can change ur name to a white one aswell:feelshah:
I used to always give a false name and use disguises and shir. Sometimes I wore reading glasses or used my little brothers crutches to act like different people so no one knew the real me :feelsgah::feelsgah:
NIGGER TRU MD2020!!!!!!!!!!!!
:feelswah: bro why would u do that if u didn’t even slay unless u had some crazy sketchy business and were unironically a cia spy

Last edited:
  • JFL
Good ass idea also lie about being a cool ass mma fighter or cia spy or smth. If ur ethnic u can change ur name to a white one aswell:feelshah:

:feelswah: bro why would u do that if u didn’t even slay unless u had some crazy sketchy business and were unironically a cia spy
Ion know nigga sometimes I just do weird shit without thinking:feelswah: incel vibes and shit

Ion know nigga sometimes I just do weird shit without thinking:feelswah: incel vibes and shit
Bro why is everything u say funny😹
I love this forum (except 4 the ops)
What u said is true af it’s better to skim thru threads giga fast it’s so funny😹maximizing dopamine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Vermilioncore
Bro why is everything u say funny😹
I love this forum (except 4 the ops)
What u said is true af it’s better to skim thru threads giga fast it’s so funny😹maximizing dopamine
Yeah tbh the fast you go through a thread you see shit briefly and it makes me cage like a mf:feelsgah:
Especially seeing weird memes and shit or random photos, I don’t know how to explain it but it just makes me laugh :aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago: bill Cosby shit innit

• JFL
Yeah tbh the fast you go through a thread you see shit briefly and it makes me cage like a mf:feelsgah:
Especially seeing weird memes and shit or random photos, I don’t know how to explain it but it just makes me laugh :aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago: bill Cosby shit innit
On some Bull Cosby shit nigga!:aheago:

• JFL
View attachment 1636391View attachment 1636392View attachment 1636393

May be fake tan. but ive seen people without fake tan that have this golden glow IRL.

So far I've gathered you need to sun/sunbedmaxx AND carentoidsmaxx at the same time so you get the darkness + the glow at the same time.

But I've also seen some guy talk about eating shit loads of carrots and tomatos or drining carrot or tomat juice every day so u get it naturally and it absorbs better. Also seen some guy saying to eat raw beef liver or some shit aswell.

What is legit?
Either this or death

Attachments

• images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
she has warm undertones he doesn’t

Users who are viewing this thread

Back