Why does Thom Strijd look so good?

NormieWithBigPP

NormieWithBigPP

220 IQ | 9.5'' | 6'7''
Everything is good but really nothing special/god-tier like O'Pry's eye area or whatever. Do eye and skin coloring and complexion carry him that hard? Is it just "harmony"? He's also only like 5'11 or around there.

I'm not alleging that he doesn't look good - he's still a gigamogger regardless of what us aspies think - but he doesn't seem to fall in line with the stuff this place is always preaching.

A6ff4b6b71f4886ec01741e7c6b2f556

I mean he doesnt have any flaws really easily PSL 7

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 23154, Yerico7 and 3 others
Tanning and propably some products we dont know about.

If you look at his insta he is going to a lot of sunny countries [bali] to tan and be in sun exposure a lot

Melatonin 2 + astaxanthin + beta carotene to achieve the skin coloring?

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Lol his eye area with that colouring is epic. Imagine seeing a guy like this at your local bar. There is not a place on the planet he wouldn’t clean up.

a guy doesn’t have to have massive bones to be extremely attractive. Often women don’t even like that, it’s too intimidating/ aggressive/ too much for them. They often don’t even want a guy with a mathematically perfect face.

Very often they like a little imperfection or vulnerability in the face. Brad Pitt was most attractive when he had flat cheekbones IMO; seems like he later got cheek implants or something and if anything it reduced his looks because he lost that Unique factor or slight vulnerability; while now his face looks more boring and with less character - too perfect perhaps. Hard to explain but I think it’s true.

And when I consider the insanely hot girls a chadlite in my area can clean up there is simply no point for the guy you posted to be any more good looking than he already is - the women he could get would already be maximum level hot. Being better looking wouldn’t land him a better looking girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, Deleted member 4946, hairyballscel and 4 others
Lol his eye area with that colouring is epic. Imagine seeing a guy like this at your local bar. There is not a place on the planet he wouldn’t clean up.

a guy doesn’t have to have massive bones to be extremely attractive. Often women don’t even like that, it’s too intimidating/ aggressive/ too much for them. They often don’t even want a guy with a mathematically perfect face.

when I consider the insanely hot girls a chadlite in my area can clean up there is simply no point for the guy you posted to be any more good looking than he already is - the women he could get would already be maximum level hot. Being better looking wouldn’t land him a better looking girl.
they're gonna call us greycels, but honestly i think you're right and i think that's what these forums are missing. yes, women are extremely shallow and visual, even more so than men, but there's clearly a limit to what point it matters. an extremely attractive man might feel insecure about being mogged by a taller and even more attractive man, but women just see two men that they would let rape them. they don't give a shit; if they could only choose one, they'd flip a coin. that's why these comparisons between o'pry, chico, hexen, gandy, etc. are pointless. women will fuck all of them regardless and won't even consider for one minute "hmmm which one has the best orbitals?" or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 22126, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
D67D8C7A 9384 422E B8B1 819DD7962797

defined jaw that is sqaurish; large, square chin, low set brows that are thick, deep set eyes, almond shaped eyes that are vertically narrow, top tier eye colour, inoffensive nose which fits his face, wide lips, god tier skin colour, excellent hair and excellent phenotype.

No, he doesn’t necessarily have that star power that the PSL gods are praised for but you never needed that in the first place.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Schönling, Pietrosiek and 2 others
they're gonna call us greycels, but honestly i think you're right and i think that's what these forums are missing. yes, women are extremely shallow and visual, even more so than men, but there's clearly a limit to what point it matters. an extremely attractive man might feel insecure about being mogged by a taller and even more attractive man, but women just see two men that they would let rape them. they don't give a shit; if they could only choose one, they'd flip a coin. that's why these comparisons between o'pry, chico, hexen, gandy, etc. are pointless. women will fuck all of them regardless and won't even consider for one minute "hmmm which one has the best orbitals?" or whatever
100% Women will want to fuck all the different versions of chadlites/ chads tier guys even if one is less attractive than the other it doesn’t matter... dick in pussy for all of them so who cares... it’s not about them picking the perfect one, they want all of them and they’ll treat them all the same.

if this guy had stronger zygos would he really get a more perfect angel faced girl? No. He’d get both of them already, and does a more perfect girl really even matter for him? He’s already smashing the hottest girls in your city.

He’s far past the looks threshold and in the the land of diminishing returns. Improving his looks further is a pointless exercise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 3573 and NormieWithBigPP
this is one of the mogs that actually hurt. if i could be anyone it would be this guy

100% Women will want to fuck all the different versions of chadlites/ chads tier guys even if one is less attractive than the other it doesn’t matter... dick in pussy for all of them so who cares... it’s not about them picking the perfect one, they want all of them and they’ll treat them all the same.

if this guy had stronger zygos would he really get a more perfect angel faced girl? No. He’d get both of them already, and does a more perfect girl really even matter for him? He’s already smashing the hottest girls in your city.

He’s far past the looks threshold and in the the land of diminishing returns. Improving his looks further is a pointless exercise.
No, he does lack bones, but it's asking for too much. One can't have perfect height, muscle/frame, bones, AND colouring, if you do, then you are probably sub 90 IQ. It's nigh impossible to have everything.

Because he has good genes. JFL what a question.

this is one of the mogs that actually hurt. if i could be anyone it would be this guy
Really? First of all, he is a manlet but let's ignore that. Even facially, wouldn't it better to become Eriksen?

View attachment 443040

defined jaw that is sqaurish; large, square chin, low set brows that are thick, deep set eyes, almond shaped eyes that are vertically narrow, top tier eye colour, inoffensive nose which fits his face, wide lips, god tier skin colour, excellent hair and excellent phenotype.

No, he doesn’t necessarily have that star power that the PSL gods are praised for but you never needed that in the first place.
I mean, his jaw isn't that square; neither is his chin. He lacks angularity, and generally does not have big bones (even in this photo, you can see he has flattish zygos)

No, he does lack bones, but it's asking for too much. One can't have perfect height, muscle/frame, bones, AND colouring, if you do, then you are probably sub 90 IQ. It's nigh impossible to have everything.
lundgren gets pretty close to genetic perfection but his eye area is mediocre and his coloring isn't optimal. not like it matters at his point.

Really? First of all, he is a manlet but let's ignore that. Even facially, wouldn't it better to become Eriksen?
View attachment 443077
No, they are equal because Eriksen has recessed jaw., or small jaw, I can't tell from this angle.

And to women you’re more like an alien at that point tbh.

The only women who would turn him down would be women way out of his social class like a Hollywood actress but they’re not turning him down for his looks, it’s just a woman at that level also needs a man with wealth, power, influence, charisma, etc.

• +1
Reactions: NormieWithBigPP
lundgren gets pretty close to genetic perfection but his eye area is mediocre and his coloring isn't optimal. not like it matters at his point.
Well yes, like I said. Ofc there are people get close, even Lundgren is mogged by men like Derek Theler etc. and as any idiot could see, even Theler has flaws.

Because he has good genes. JFL what a question.
the question asked was meant to be less of "why does he look good" (that's obvious) but more of "what specifically about his appearance makes him look good." i worded it wrong, sorry

also this guy mogs eriksen irl b/c of coloring.

And to women you’re more like an alien at that point tbh.

The only women who would turn him down would be women way out of his social class like a Hollywood actress but they’re not turning him down for his looks, it’s just a woman at that level also needs a man with wealth, power, influence, charisma, etc.
Younger actresses would not turn him down, they actually don't care much about power or whatever.

No, they are equal because Eriksen has recessed jaw., or small jaw, I can't tell from this angle.
Bluecel moment. JFL FUCKING ERIKSEN HAS RECESSED JAW????? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU BIGNIGGER69?

Bluecel moment. JFL FUCKING ERIKSEN HAS RECESSED JAW????? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU BIGNIGGER69?
Nosecel moment. JFL FUCKING ERIKSEN LOOKS LIKE A FAGGOT, HAS A ROUND GAY FACE, AND IS ONLY 6'2????? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU CUMSKINCEL?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Nosecel
Younger actresses would not turn him down, they actually don't care much about power or whatever.

Probably not but I’m saying IF a girl would turn him down it would be unrelated to his looks. Like if he has a zombie personality or low IQ.

A woman of high intelligence/ career success can only bare a guy like that for so long before she bounces to the less attractive guy with more personality or with the more interesting life, like a rock star or something.

Does it matter either way? She’s fucking both and probably bounces between them.

Who mogs, him or Miro cech? I'd rather choose to be Miro than him. Miro's face would also be better at intimidating other men

Probably not but I’m saying IF a girl would turn him down it would be unrelated to his looks. Like if he has a zombie personality or low IQ.

A woman of high intelligence/ career success can only bare a guy like that for so long before she bounces to the less attractive guy with more personality or with the more interesting life, like a rock star or something.

Does it matter either way? She’s fucking both and probably bounces between them.
JFL truly, women are ultimately the moggers

His bones are not sharp but they are not small. His chin is good. Good proportions and coloring.

Do eye and skin coloring and complexion carry him that hard?
Yep you only need 1 big selling point in the face.

And then the rest being good or normal/average range, And you'll be good, and Chad or Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix997
View attachment 443077
i honestly think he looks like a autist bro. look at that whole face. yeah he looks good in PSL terms but in real life it is just to much imo. also i don't think 5'11 is manlet. he can easily fraud to 6-6'1

Who mogs, him or Miro cech? I'd rather choose to be Miro than him. Miro's face would also be better at intimidating other men
thom looks higher class but id pick miro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Same as Chico. Incredible eyes and everything else, while not super special, is flawless.

having one top feature and the rest simply decent is always gonna be the best possible harmony. That way none of the other very good features steal the spotlight of the number one feature. Whether this is eyes or jaw or something else. But usually one of those two

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and onnysk
Does anyone know how old he is? Can't find it anywhere.

Same as Chico. Incredible eyes and everything else, while not super special, is flawless.

having one top feature and the rest simply decent is always gonna be the best possible harmony. That way none of the other very good features steal the spotlight of the number one feature. Whether this is eyes or jaw or something else. But usually one of those two
His eyes aren't particularly that good PSL-wise though. His eye color halos his entire eye area.

Does anyone know how old he is? Can't find it anywhere.

His eyes aren't particularly that good PSL-wise though. His eye color halos his entire eye area.
Eh I’m of the opinion that the only thing PSL doesn’t fully understand is eyes. If you asked 100 women to rate his eyes they would say 10/10. If they were brown instead I’m sure they’d still say 9.5/10 on average.

like PSL is right that total prey eyes are ugly and total hunter eyes are hot but there are so many eye types that work on so many different harmonies so I don’t believe PSL has covered it all yet. I mean for example PSL still things you have to have PCT eyes to have good eyes when women swoon over slightly NCT eyes all the time. Scleral show can sometimes look good, etc. PSL is pretty much spot on with things like compact midface and noses and lips and ESPECIALLY JAWS. But eyes are the final frontier IMO.

for example Paul Newman was famous for his eyes, way better looking eyes than any male model PSL says is an 8. But according to PSL his eyes are flawed

Eh I’m of the opinion that the only thing PSL doesn’t fully understand is eyes. If you asked 100 women to rate his eyes they would say 10/10. If they were brown instead I’m sure they’d still say 9.5/10 on average.

like PSL is right that total prey eyes are ugly and total hunter eyes are hot but there are so many eye types that work on so many different harmonies so I don’t believe PSL has covered it all yet. I mean for example PSL still things you have to have PCT eyes to have good eyes when women swoon over slightly NCT eyes all the time. Scleral show can sometimes look good, etc. PSL is pretty much spot on with things like compact midface and noses and lips and ESPECIALLY JAWS. But eyes are the final frontier IMO.
Eyes are tricky, but I think color is the main thing that can halo an otherwise shitty eye area. Take these guys for example:

Unnamed 1
Richard Harmon 1
BED1ECCB 462C 44E7 8FCE 56C72BDDBFBC

PSL-wise, they have pretty average eye areas. Bad eyebrows, UEE, bad PFL, ptosis, etc (in no order).

If you ask girls about them, the first thing they will say is that they have nice eyes. That's why I think colored contacts are extremely underrated on this site. There hasn't been a full attempt at finding the best colored contacts.

he has pure aryan genetics :Comfy:
View attachment 443040

wow that eye asymmetry is severe :Comfy:

Eyes are tricky, but I think color is the main thing that can halo an otherwise shitty eye area. Take these guys for example:

View attachment 1185520View attachment 1185521View attachment 1185523

PSL-wise, they have pretty average eye areas. Bad eyebrows, UEE, bad PFL, ptosis, etc (in no order).

If you ask girls about them, the first thing they will say is that they have nice eyes. That's why I think colored contacts are extremely underrated on this site. There hasn't been a full attempt at finding the best colored contacts.
Perhaps. But I also think they have phenotypes that simply look bad with dark eyes. If you have black hair and light skin then brown eyes can look fine. I don’t think eye color adds as much as people thinks it does. It amplifies looks, doesn’t improve them, similar to height. That’s my personal theory. 5’11 vs 6’1 is the same IMO as brown vs blue eyes. Also depends on country. In Europe I imagine it matters less. In the US there are fewer blue eyes so it’s valued more

Perhaps. But I also think they have phenotypes that simply look bad with dark eyes. If you have black hair and light skin then brown eyes can look fine. I don’t think eye color adds as much as people thinks it does. It amplifies looks, doesn’t improve them, similar to height. That’s my personal theory
Of course, but height is also a huge halo. A 5/10 who's 6'2" has much more appeal than the average 5'9" height. Same with a 5/10 with blue eyes.

I definitely think eye color improves looks a lot. I always find girls with striking blue or green eyes to be much more attractive than if they had brown ones. Might be my PSL autism seeping into my life though as I never noticed eye color before, but since a lot of girls are insecure about their eye color then they might put good eye color on a pedestal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 13409
Of course, but height is also a huge halo. A 5/10 who's 6'2" has much more appeal than the average 5'9" height. Same with a 5/10 with blue eyes.

I definitely think eye color improves looks a lot. I always find girls with striking blue or green eyes to be much more attractive than if they had brown ones. Might be my PSL autism seeping into my life though as I never noticed eye color before, but since a lot of girls are insecure about their eye color then they might put good eye color on a pedestal.
It’s possible. I think it’s a highly controversial point so let’s agree to disagree. My theory is that girls with colored eyes probably are more attracted to dark eyed men. All the girls I’ve slept with had green or blue eyes. I have brown eyes. Very anecdotal but they said they loved my “dark brown eyes”.

So my final opinion is what demographic you’re going for too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, zeke714 and Deleted member 7725
It’s possible. I think it’s a highly controversial point so let’s agree to disagree. My theory is that girls with colored eyes probably are more attracted to dark eyed men. All the girls I’ve slept with had green or blue eyes. I have brown eyes. Very anecdotal but they said they loved my “dark brown eyes”.

So my final opinion is what demographic you’re going for too.
True. If you have black/dark brown hair, then dark eyes are suitable. Examples would be Johnny Depp, Tyson Ballou, etc. But blue eyes would still be a massive halo on someone with dark hair.

B9bd14bbe606387d8bc1599936144fcd
6112fa813b6b7b016faec2c14cabd9a0

This guy has the longest PFL I have ever seen.

Tanning and propably some products we dont know about.

If you look at his insta he is going to a lot of sunny countries [bali] to tan and be in sun exposure a lot

Melatonin 2 + astaxanthin + beta carotene to achieve the skin coloring?
Did you end up trying astaxanthin and beta carotene?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729