Why Does Tristan Tate Look Good?

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
Images
Images 1

Despite having a recessed jaw and bug eyes, Tristan Tate still manages to look decent on camera/ video. Why? I thought these features would kill you. He also gets laid a lot.

Tbh seeing Tristan Tate succeed despite his recessed jaw is lifefuel for me. I just need to Tatemaxxxx.

Would you say he's Halo'd by being tall+jacked+rich+status?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Those aren’t bug eyes

I’d say good symmetry and prominent large forhead

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, rand anon, Schönling and 4 others
Hmmm idk I see a lot of people making fun of his and his brothers eye areas and saying it's beady
i mean when ur that popular obviously they will try to say anything about u the reason why is because he has ZERO scaleral show at all and big pupils

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
i mean when ur that popular obviously they will try to say anything about u the reason why is because he has ZERO scaleral show at all and big pupils
Makes sense tbh. What would you rate his eye area out of 10?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
He's like fucking 6'5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
Upon looking at him, not knowing who he is or ever hearing about it prior to now, he comes across to me as a 4 at best AKA not GL.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
its his eye area. give him bug eyes and it’s over. eyes are so so important

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
View attachment 1865433View attachment 1865434

Despite having a recessed jaw and bug eyes, Tristan Tate still manages to look decent on camera/ video. Why? I thought these features would kill you. He also gets laid a lot.

Tbh seeing Tristan Tate succeed despite his recessed jaw is lifefuel for me. I just need to Tatemaxxxx.

He has a good pheno

Upon looking at him, not knowing who he is or ever hearing about it prior to now, he comes across to me as a 4 at best AKA not GL.
Nah he's HTN

Nah he's HTN

He looks "high class" but he's not good looking at all ... Definitely sub HTN, middle being the highest I'd give him. His face has shit harmony.

He looks "high class" but he's not good looking at all ... Definitely sub HTN, middle being the highest I'd give him. His face has shit harmony.
he is def a low htn he looks nothing like the average man

• Hmm...
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Idk why but tate brothers remind me of these

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: madcap88, KING REIDYZ and MakinMogReturns
Nah he looks good bro

Look at @Lonely pfp

Bro he has the exact opposite of bug eyes

Tate bros are both 3/10s

View attachment 1865433View attachment 1865434

he doesnt have bug eyes tho
andrew looks good too and he's bald
tbh its probably because theyre 6'3 and jacked and their beards hide their shitty jaws well

• +1
Reactions: Will Blunderfield
How is this a good thing
Look at prime deep, Leo, hairy style, Timothy chalamee

All wide squared forhead

It’s masculine and robust but also slightly nutoneous and adds symmetry and presence

Narrow is always bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back