Why doesn’t Blackpill/PSL endorse the Fade haircut?

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
- Accentuates facial bones.
- Looks NT and more masc.
- Most nightclub slayers and Insta models have a fade.
- Take one person; that person will have higher SMV with a fade compared to medium sides, no matter what his current looks level is, so by definition it’s a looksmax for anyone. Ugly person can go from 1/10 to 2/10, Normie from 5/10 to 6/10, etc.

This forum has been brainwashed with countless pics of MM’s with medium sides. They can pull it off due to top tier bones, with a fade their bones would look even better.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WideZygos, Mike95, Deleted member 4614 and 11 others
it makes me look like a neaderthal because of my forehead so no thanks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Lolcel and Deleted member 7313
Because if you have a weak lower third, it fucks you up big time. Also, for some reason it accentuates your skull shape (if you have a low T peanut skull instead of a warrior skull)

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 8765, Lolcel and 6 others
it works on blacks/ roided whites with beard only

• +1
Reactions: lookmaxxing_curry, Deleted member 8765, Highrise and 1 other person
muh' high class

I literally heard girls talk about how they love the fade haircut, and that a guy always needs to get his sides shaved to look like a fuckboy.
Agressive fade = a fuckboy that has sex, and can fuck a girl hard
I already asked a few girls, and they all loved this haircut over every other cut. In some social circles its a standard basic, and without a fade you are a virgin looser.

Cede760807e01d604892597852e14855

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, bimaximum, datboijj and 10 others
Fade will look very good especially when you have long top Hair. Just having fade and very thin top.. Its boring shit.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4797
I literally heard girls talk about how they love the fade haircut, and that a guy always needs to get his sides shaved to look like a fuckboy.
Exactly, I hear this everywhere.

Because if you have a weak lower third, it fucks you up big time. Also, for some reason it accentuates your skull shape (if you have a low T peanut skull instead of a warrior skull)
On the same person, fade will always look better than medium sides.

Medium sides removes facial angularity, making the lower third even weaker.

You’ve been brainwashed with countless pics of MM’s with medium sides. They can pull it off due to top tier bones, with fade their bones would look even better.

That's on all the foids on tiktok frowning over guys with longer curly hair or curtains.
But ye ok lol

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Mouthbreath
@Kingkellz You know what I’m talking about here

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
That's on all the foids on tiktok frowning over guys with longer curly hair or curtains.
But ye ok lol

They are all Trendy right now.. Curtain, Curly hairs and fade.. You can also combine them.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
But ye ok lol
I can say the same about Insta models, fade is pretty much mandatory.

Also you can still have messy/curly top with a fade, insane appeal.

imo fade is only a trend.
Looking at it objectively it looks shit mostly because it looks weird. But since it is what western culture prefers it is good. In some arab countries most foids hate fades because they don't have the status in most other countries.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Danish_Retard
They are all Trendy right now.. Curtain, Curly hairs and fade.. You can also combine them.
And they been trendy before while those undercut fades were trendy in 2015
I can say the same about Insta models, fade is pretty much mandatory.

Also you can still have messy/curly top with a fade, insane appeal.
I disagree
Depends on your skull and bones especially temples

Looking at it objectively it looks shit mostly because it looks weird. But since it is what western culture prefers it is good. In some arab countries most foids hate fades because they don't have the status in most other countries.
Fade makes someone look more high t, nt and dominant, almost instantly. Thats why girls like the cut.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and JamesHowlett

I dont know if its just my brain fucking shit ups.. put my fade made my face more defined.. I usually had boring long bieber haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
my sister always told me I should get I fade when I was younger and didn't know shit about hair tbh

fade + bushy eyebrows + square hairline is a halo, I can visualise it.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I already asked a few girls, and they all loved this haircut over every other cut. In some social circles its a standard basic, and without a fade you are a virgin looser.
Second this. Heard a friend say that she finds a guy hot cause of his skin fade, guys with skinfades look hot etc. (Obviously doesn't apply to peanutcels)

It makes you look more like a fuckboy tbh, accentuates zygos and lower third.

It will also make your eyebrows, facial hair, lashes look more pronounced cus of the contrast between the bare skin.

A nicely blended fade will halo more average features.

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite and JamesHowlett
High class cope.

Shit fades look shit, a good fade will make your face look better compared to medium sides.

Facial bones > Hair aesthetics.

It makes you look more like a fuckboy tbh, accentuates zygos and lower third.
After a fresh fade I literally can’t stop staring at my jaw in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
I disagree
Depends on your skull and bones especially temples
It’s a paradox; medium sides will make the bones look worse than they are, making you think they have bad bones. Therefore due to your logic, they shouldn’t fade due to bad bones.

Fact is, fade will make their bones look better.

It’s a paradox; medium sides will make the bones look worse than they are, making you think they have bad bones. Therefore due to your logic, they shouldn’t fade due to bad bones.

Fact is, fade will make their bones look better.
This fact is not true.
You truly sound like someone that gets fades and believes this is the end all be all for every single person

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Danish_Retard
This fact is not true.
You truly sound like someone that gets fades and believes this is the end all be all for every single person
There are many examples to prove my point but I haven’t seen much of the contrary.

A person who goes from medium sides to a fade has more pronounced facial bones.

Knew it! Haha

Went to Krakow last year and it’s full of Ogre skinheads

Kind of still proves my point; regardless of aesthetics the short hair has high SMV
where you from
why you even came to this shithole

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is
If you are recessed, you look better with more hair tbh. Fade looks better on a man with good bones.

I noticed I look better without sideburns now whereas before the surgery I looked better with them.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Danish_Retard
It's utter shit literal normie haircut and by normie I mean 4 PSL invisible KHHV .co afecionado

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Danish_Retard
It's utter shit literal normie haircut and by normie I mean 4 PSL invisible KHHV .co afecionado
Ironically, it’s the people with long hair or medium hair all over that are the virgins i.e. PSL autists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
If you are recessed, you look better with more hair tbh. Fade looks better on a man with good bones.

I noticed I look better without sideburns now whereas before the surgery I looked better with them.
Fade makes you look less recessed.

The mistake most guys make is that they fade too high up and completely bald their sides.

Sides like this will make your face look better compared to medium sides:

848E8D14 4E61 4EF0 BF78 7FF65B25618C

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Fade makes you look less recessed.

The mistake most guys make is that they fade too high up and completely bald their sides.

Sides like this will make your face look better compared to medium sides:

View attachment 895014
Why are you giving Zayn Malik as an example? He is not recessed to begin with. It doesn’t prove your point

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Why are you giving Zayn Malik as an example? He is not recessed to begin with. It doesn’t prove your point
I’m only saying the fade should look like his; not completely bald and not too high up.

Wasn’t trying to prove the point about recession.

Ironically, it’s the people with long hair or medium hair all over that are the virgins i.e. PSL autists
Fade is a lookskiller if you have a peanut narrow skull it literally gives away your poor T levels, most males look bad with a fade because most males have said shitty narrow skull I mentioned before.

Medium, not overly long hair is guaranteed to always mog. Fringe and curtains are the pretty boy JB slayer standard for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 4614
It's over for black peanut skulls

Fade is a lookskiller if you have a peanut narrow skull it literally gives away your poor T levels, most males look bad with a fade because most males have said shitty narrow skull I mentioned before.

Medium, not overly long hair is guaranteed to always mog. Fringe and curtains is the pretty boy JB slayer standard for a reason.
Fade makes all your bones look better. If you have a peanut skull with a fade, you will have an even shittier peanut skull with medium hair all over:

29DD5EB6 987B 4FDB 9191 15337929C806
B7043A90 5B94 4C8B 8134 8FC5A5F7E213

Not even a proper fade, but shows that longer hair makes your bones look worse as it’s literally hiding them, not a hard concept to grasp. It’s why bodybuilders remove body hair; it hides the muscles and definition.

Curtains only look good on Prettyboy chads, put curtains on a normie and he would look comical and revolting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
Fade makes all your bones look better. If you have a peanut skull with a fade, you will have an even shittier peanut skull with medium hair all over:

View attachment 895046View attachment 895047

Not even a proper fade, but shows that longer hair makes your bones look worse as it’s literally hiding them, not a hard concept to grasp. It’s why bodybuilders remove body hair; it hides the muscles and definition.

Curtains only look good on Prettyboy chads, put curtains on a normie and he would look comical and revolting.
Because he has his forehead exposed when fringe/curtains should be there instead.
Trust me his perceived FWHR would be far higher.

The issue with fades is that your hairline is supposed to compliment your skull unless the aforementioned is utter shit and deserves to be hidden because of how subhuman it is.

The average man has a bad peanut skull and by shaving the sides he ends up complimenting its shitty skull when he should have aimed for a lower hairline/fringe with medium hair instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back