Why doesn’t Blackpill/PSL endorse the Fade haircut?

I’m not talking about completely shaving your sides, I’m talking about a nicely done fade. A fade like this will compliment your face and bones way better than medium hair would:

View attachment 898656
still, when looking at pictures of him with longer sides, I find him more of a better looking male

still, when looking at pictures of him with longer sides, I find him more of a better looking male
Doesn't matter what PSL/ Blackpill guys find attractive, girls like fades.

He’s pretty old too, do you have a pic with longer hair but similar age?
I have no idea how old he is now or in the pic, but I think this haircut makes him a little bit more handsome
Screenshot 3

My big nose and big ears become more prominent when I get a fade

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
A lot of PSL autists don't understand women go with the trend.. It's the same thing with why having an Iphone in 2020 is NT rather than an android. Or playing Call of Duty vs some shit like World of Warcraft or Runescape. Wearing Jordans vs Nike Air Monarchs you get the idea

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and JamesHowlett
A lot of PSL autists don't understand women go with the trend.. It's the same thing with why having an Iphone in 2020 is NT rather than an android. Or playing Call of Duty vs some shit like World of Warcraft or Runescape. Wearing Jordans vs Nike Air Monarchs you get the idea
While this is also true, fades do make your facial bones more pronounced. People say you should only get a fade if you have good bones; if you have bad bones long hair will only make your bones look worse.

MM’s have medium/long hair because they can look good with any hair.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
While this is also true, fades do make your facial bones more pronounced. People say you should only get a fade if you have good bones; if you have bad bones long hair will only make your bones look worse.

MM’s have medium/long hair because they can look good with any hair.
Yeah when I was young I was too bluepilled and delusional to think I can pull off an afro not realizing I didn't have enough bones to pull it off

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
If less hair is that good, how is it that 99% of men get their ass handed over by the norwood reaper when he decides to pay them a visit?

How can shaved sides be that "masculine" if going bald (losing hair naturally) can kill your SMV and sentence you to rope?
The most retarded answer ever, as if having short sides is being equated to going bald up top.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I think fades look good personally. Look masculine and NT

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back