Why doesn’t Blackpill/PSL endorse the Fade haircut?

in my case an undercut makes my jaw stick out more.

Haircuts don’t change your looks. They only represent socio economic status and niche.

the objective indicators of health ect aren’t altered by hair. In fact ideally almost all humans would let their hair grow without ever cutting it thay way our health would be better evident through the quality and thickness of the hair.

• JFL
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Haircuts don’t change your looks. They only represent socio economic status and niche.

the objective indicators of health ect aren’t altered by hair. In fact ideally almost all humans would let their hair grow without ever cutting it thay way our health would be better evident through the quality and thickness of the hair.
Hilariously wrong, JFL at thinking hair doesn’t change your looks.

Girls don’t care about the aesthetics or health of your hair. Long hair is aspie, fade is high SMV. Insta and nightclub slayers have fades for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Because he has his forehead exposed when fringe/curtains should be there instead.
Trust me his perceived FWHR would be far higher.

The issue with fades is that your hairline is supposed to compliment your skull unless the aforementioned is utter shit and deserves to be hidden because of how subhuman it is.

The average man has a bad peanut skull and by shaving the sides he ends up complimenting its shitty skull when he should have aimed for a lower hairline/fringe with medium hair instead
Curtains are a PSL meme and his skull is small, big hair would look comical and make his skull look even smaller.

If you’re talking about hairline then that’s a different matter entirely. If someone has a bad hairline then yeah they need to either cover it or sort it out.

shaving sides is low maintenance which i like

Last edited:
  • +1
Legit. It goes along with the fuck boy sex appeal vibe.

Curtains and bangs make you look like a submissive twink

• +1
Legit. It goes along with the fuck boy sex appeal vibe.

Curtains and bangs make you look like a submissive twink
PSL autists will never understand this, girls don’t give a shit about hair aesthetics or high class hair.

• Love it
it depends from person to person.

works for wide templed people with ears that don't stick out

for me, someone with narrow temples and ears that need otoplasty, I can't fraud wide temples with short hair or cover my ears. + 90% of girls prefer a decent amount of hair to play with their fingers

I have curtains that reach the bottom of my ears atm and it looks great atm

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
PSL autists will never understand this, girls don’t give a shit about hair aesthetics or high class hair.
They do. The hair tells them what type of social group you align with. This it’s main purpose.

it’s a more important version of clothing.

other than that it frames the face but do you give a shit about the frame when you go to buy art?

• +1
They do. The hair tells them what type of social group you align with. This it’s main purpose.

it’s a more important version of clothing.

other than that it frames the face but do you give a shit about the frame when you go to buy art?
I agree with your first point, thing is that it still doesn’t mean you’re right.

Fade = NT lad who goes out

Long hair = Introverted aspie

Your art analogy means nothing when its very clearly obvious that a haircut changes how you look and how you are perceived.

I agree with your first point, thing is that it still doesn’t mean you’re right.

Fade = NT lad who goes out

Long hair = Introverted aspie

Your art analogy means nothing when its very clearly obvious that a haircut changes how you look and how you are perceived.

I knowgirls that have said hemsworth playing Thor with blonde long hair was a yes but shoet haired Thor was a no. Very hot Latina

The problem with fades is that they’re too common. Especially In a guy over 28 it can come across as an average military guy or an office worker

well done long bleach blonde surfer hair— in a guy over 28 makes people assume he’s a dj or some kind of musician. It implies status and resources since most people who follow orders (at 28+) must maintain a fade type haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Stevensmithgerard
I knowgirls that have said hemsworth playing Thor with blonde long hair was a yes but shoet haired Thor was a no. Very hot Latina

The problem with fades is that they’re too common. Especially In a guy over 28 it can come across as an average military guy or an office worker

well done long bleach blonde surfer hair— in a guy over 28 makes people assume he’s a dj or some kind of musician. It implies status and resources since most people who follow orders (at 28+) must maintain a fade type haircut.
I’ve heard people say the opposite about Chris too but tbf there will always be girls who prefer niches, which includes long hair.

However I will say that every single girl I know prefers Cillian Murphy with his undercut compared to long hair, in fact they say he looks repulsive with long hair, no one has said short haired Chris looks repulsive:

46471580 DB7F 46BB 88FC 8ED4AD43EC54
3DB7F4D7 E55B 4CB2 9259 CC4D27699BD9

A lot of assumption in your next two paragraphs but I guess we can agree to disagree.

• +1
long hair is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I’ve heard people say the opposite about Chris too but tbf there will always be girls who prefer niches, which includes long hair.

However I will say that every single girl I know prefers Cillian Murphy with his undercut compared to long hair, in fact they say he looks repulsive with long hair, no one has said short haired Chris looks repulsive:

View attachment 895676View attachment 895677

A lot of assumption in your next two paragraphs but I guess we can agree to disagree.
My stronger argument was the last paragraph. About short hair looking more conformist.

could be a geographical thing as well

in la a guy in a suit is more likely to be concierge than rich.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
My stronger argument was the last paragraph. About short hair looking more conformist.

could be a geographical thing as well

in la a guy in a suit is more likely to be concierge than rich.
If you’re a young guy, a fade is NT because it’s common. It’s also more masc and accentuates the facial bones which is way more important than hair aesthetics.

Long hair is ok if you fit into a niche like a skater, rockstar, DJ, etc but if you’re just a normal guy it will failo you and make you look like an aspie weirdo.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
I prefer 1 cm sides
They are short so that it doesnt look unkempt
But they arent short enough to look like a shitty shaved head
Every Girl I know prefers medium sides
But I know that fade looks good on some dudes and shitty on others

Top tier joke.

Fades and shaving sides always decreases PSL. Just look at Brad Pitt in Fury and in other movies.
Your hair on the sides should be long enough that you can tuck it behind your ear.
All male models have longer sides because it looks better. They wouldnt look as good with shaven sides

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I wanted to do this haircut, but my ears are too big, unfortunately I'm destined to wear a big hair

huge looksmin if you have shit bones and protruding ears

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
because they are gay teens or gay pedos who are obsessed with "pretty boys" and "pretty boys" usually have whatever long hair fad is in which is currently that 90s haircut

good long hair is a sign of health, before the industrial revolution it was a symbol of virility
Oh yeah because girls in 2020 have the exact same mindset as girls before the industrial revolution, high IQ response

Top tier joke.

Fades and shaving sides always decreases PSL. Just look at Brad Pitt in Fury and in other movies.
Your hair on the sides should be long enough that you can tuck it behind your ear.
All male models have longer sides because it looks better. They wouldnt look as good with shaven sides
I’m not talking about completely shaving your sides, I’m talking about a nicely done fade. A fade like this will compliment your face and bones way better than medium hair would:

F6C6928B 71C6 4EFE 99C1 6058B7C93170

Oh yeah because girls in 2020 have the exact same mindset as girls before the industrial revolution, high IQ response
girls love long hairs,and not only that, long and healthy hair is a good indicator of health

girls love long hairs,and not only that, long and healthy hair is a good indicator of health
SOME girls love long hair, it’s only a niche. Vast majority prefer short sides and medium top on men.

When it comes to sex appeal girls don’t care about health, they only care about looks. Fade makes your facial bones look better and is more masc.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Over if u don’t shave ur sides

broootal

SOME girls love long hair, it’s only a niche. Vast majority prefer short sides and medium top on men.

When it comes to sex appeal girls don’t care about health, they only care about looks. Fade makes your facial bones look better and is more masc.
they care about good health indicators, if not for that reason pretty boys would have zero appeal with foids

they care about good health indicators, if not for that reason pretty boys would have zero appeal with foids
JFL at the health coping, do you know how many male models smoke? Long hair signals that you’re a lazy aspie weirdo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and pizza
Only if you have a good skull shape

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
JFL at the health coping, do you know how many male models smoke? Long hair signals that you’re a lazy aspie weirdo.
keep crying for long jesus hair

• Ugh..
This. Medium/long hair is a powerful health and youth indicator, one day you will start losing it and you will regret not having shown it at a young age.

No they don't.
Fade is literal normie haircut and by "normie" I'm not referring to muh NT slayers, literal 4.5 PSL max. invisible everyday men.

The average man has a narrow skull, ends up looking like complete shit after NW2 therefore looks like utter shit with his temples shaved.

If balding is a death sentence for so many men it's because their skull shape does NOT deserve to be complimented by less hair. You simply do not compliment something that is shitty, if anything you attempt to conceal it. If balding can kill you then shaving your sides can as well.

• +1
Reactions: Posmo and pizza
If less hair is that good, how is it that 99% of men get their ass handed over by the norwood reaper when he decides to pay them a visit?

How can shaved sides be that "masculine" if going bald (losing hair naturally) can kill your SMV and sentence you to rope?

Its all about what suits your face best

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
This is legit but be aware, dont let the barber to take sides too high

Happened 1000x times to me and i ended looking like an egg

Bad hairdresser can fuck you while giving you a fade

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, JamesHowlett and Loud_Jock
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Doesn't work for me due to my ears

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
So i have to keep hair in the sides? No wonder i looked that odd with fuckboy haircut
It's not fuckboy haircut the new fuckboy standard is tiktok prettyboy

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
@pizza @Mastermind

Over for your aspie mentality if you think girls would choose long hair over short sides on the same guy:

016B13A6 D9ED 4E26 899E FB43D92A3028
C0D999A4 70B0 493F A833 96F630C43138

AC8F4AC8 AD9B 431C 8F62 20F4592C3083
86A49624 7F68 4009 91BB EAF80A711C0B

Here we go again, another very high quality hair thread from the man himself.

• +1
what is best when you have diamond face shape ie narrow temples compared to zygos?
160531 gma wright 0743 16x9 992

Having longer hair on the sides like curtains.
See this pic of Depp with short sides it doesn't look as good as his normal curtains imo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock and Deleted member 3043

Users who are viewing this thread

Back