Why doesn't downward growth make Black guys look shit?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

How come Black guys don't look bad with downward growth, but Whites and Asians do?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Danish_Retard, magnificentcel and 2 others
Because they usually have better bones than said races

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Cropphp

• Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 8632
It beats prognathism I guess....

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
They all have insane maxillas what are you talking about downward growth?

i have his level of downward growth its OVER!!!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000, johncruz12345, thecel and 1 other person
_106544711_e4922507-673a-4f2f-b91d-3479994a870b.jpg
0_Anti-poaching-officers-AMAZING-selfie-with-gorillas.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, datboijj, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
cuz it makes them less prognathic.

Cuz the guys you posted look like shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and thecel
does it not?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
it does make them look like shit

Downward growth looks like shit, and it makes them look shittier, but it doesn't make them look like shit.

Downward growth merely subtracts a few points from Black men's attractiveness, whereas it deducts massive PSL from White men and completely obliterates Asians' PSL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klamus
It does look like shit lol.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
does it not?

It does look like shit lol.

Downward growth makes everyone look worse, but it doesn't lower Black guys' looks as much as it does to White and Asian guys.

Downward growth itself looks like shit. However, Black guys don't look like shit just because they have it. On the other hand, the presence of downward growth in White men essentially halves their PSL, and Asian men with downward growth are incapable of exceeding 3 PSL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klamus
Black men almost always have forward grown maxilla and rarely have long faces, whites are the opposite. Note how the chin in all those examples is projected past the glabella, this type of downward growth is really just a shorter ramus.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6273 and thecel
blackpill. a longish midface is attractive in whites too there are countless examples. I personally even prefer them (like my avi). sometimes the ratio might still be above 1 but the face has an overall longish appearance. Id saynthat kind of appearance is much more preferable compared to wide and more vertically stunted facial growth which often compromises bone definition in the cheek and midface area and causes a more round faced appearance

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Hightwolf
From profile it might be because of skin colour. It's like the reverse of the bodybuilding concept. Darker skin hides skin blemishing a lot better than lighter skin and therefore camo's downward growth better whereas it is 10x more apparent on white skin. But on the flipside, being darker is inherently better for bodybuilding as it highlights muscle bellies wayyyyyy more.

• +1
the fuck? one accidental move and the gorilla could snap the guys neck if not tear his head off. is not that extremely dangerous? saw some video of a gorilla dragging over a full grown man effortlessly by one leg like he was some toy and this dude has a gorilla with whole arm over the head.

• +1
the fuck? one accidental move and the gorilla could snap the guys neck if not tear his head off. is not that extremely dangerous? saw some video of a gorilla dragging over a full grown man effortlessly by one leg like he was some toy and this dude has a gorilla with whole arm over the head.
It's a baby gorilla.
rangers-posent-selfie-gorille-parc-national-virunga-002.jpg
d9dda1bfefc83ce507d87a2db3c59d0d.jpg
jvvzwdv92qm21.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
It's a baby gorilla.
rangers-posent-selfie-gorille-parc-national-virunga-002.jpg
d9dda1bfefc83ce507d87a2db3c59d0d.jpg
jvvzwdv92qm21.jpg
oh I see. Dont they already have a shit ton of strength? Chimps are very small yet can kick any man ass with zero effort

• +1
Yeah, I noticed this too. I think it's partly because it reduces/masks prognathism plus the forward grown maxilla reduces the negative effect of downward growth on looks.

Anthony Joshua is the prime example of this. He's considered very attractive despite being very downward grown.
Images   2020 12 27T113050628
Images   2020 12 27T112904243
Images   2020 12 27T113124389
Images   2020 12 27T112845276

• +1
Reactions: thecel and reptiles
oh I see. Dont they already have a shit ton of strength? Chimps are very small yet can kick any man ass with zero effort
They are pretty peaceful animals and rarely attack humans, chimps are much more aggressive and territorial, that's why they are dangerous.

• +1
High hyoids

• +1
Yeah, I noticed this too. I think it's partly because it reduces/masks prognathism plus the forward grown maxilla reduces the negative effect of downward growth on looks.

Anthony Joshua is the prime example of this. He's considered very attractive despite being very downward grown.
View attachment 892437View attachment 892438View attachment 892439View attachment 892440

bRUTAL ANOTHER white is right point proven again there the only race without any death tier failos

• +1

View attachment 892437View attachment 892438View attachment 892439View attachment 892440

Brutal.

If this downward-grown downswung long-midfaced guy (Mahershala Ali) were Asian, he would've roped already.