Why DOM traits will always mog prettyboy traits

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
DOM masculine traits will ALWAYS mog prettyboy traits because this is BONES.

Beauty at the end of the day is just bones.

Your zygos, maxilla, browridge, and jaw are everything. You will always look masculine if you have extended growth in these areas.

Q5S4Dil

If you don't have these things, you have to cope with gay shit like fat loss, debloating (since the smallest amount of fat or water retention hides your BONES since they are so recessed), retin-A/having perfect skin, tanning, haircuts and hair products.

The simple fact is, bones mog hard and are what truly determines beauty.

It's already water but you already know that prettyboys have a half-life of like 25 years and then their collagen gets raped and they turn into normies.

There are countless examples of this.

De7a50bbd2e327a1fd53700daf385970

The brutal part is that prettyboymaxxing is temporary because it relies on heavy, intense regimes to keep you a prettyboy. Any skin imperfection (acne) or water retention or fat gain will instantly make you lose precious PSL points. A masculine Chad I believe can mog a prettyboy without looksmaxxing, because he has ACTUAL BEAUTY, AKA BONES IN HIS FACE.

This is also the reason surgery mogs softmaxxing techniques hard. It actually changes the shape of your face whereas softmaxxing just haloes whatever shit base you already have.

Reddit acne skin 1533584530

Another brutal blackpill is realizing that a DOM man will always mog a prettyboy, even long after death as when all that's left in the grave is a skeleton, his skull will continue to mog yours in the grave because all your flesh skincare and leanmaxxing copes have rotted away.

Screenshot 20200602 091118

If you are an ectomorph with a small frame like me (even if you are tall) but are recessed in your jaw, and have a small browridge you are doomed to the fate of becoming 2 PSL by age 30.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, alex569, Deleted member 5385 and 15 others
attachment.php
or death.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 5385, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 13 others
Don't be such a negative nelly lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Ascensionrequired
The European skull mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Subhuman Philtrum, thecel and 1 other person
1. Preaching to the choir
2. Stop generalizing

Im so lucky to have a caucasian skull

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and thecel
Thats why I pray every night to age like Jared Leto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
KEEP BARKING FOR US :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:
this is what girls want:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Attachments

• 4ADE6DF0-1571-4149-9C03-062659C11078.png
    4ADE6DF0-1571-4149-9C03-062659C11078.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 216
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Over, CursedOne, randomguy1235 and 7 others
Prettyboys have good bones, no one can be GL without good bones

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Alexanderr, Solidcoin and 12 others
Prettyboys have good bones, no one can be GL without good bones
lies, go to highschool all the prettyboys have skinny ass ectomorph frames with average bones (not forward grown) just great hair and amazing youthful collagen.

some of them tan and some of them fashionmaxx but it's just zero fat, zero water retention, and skin/flesh that's haloing their shitty bone structures.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Copemaxxing
it's over

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
True, that's why Leonardo Di Caprio, Jess McCartney and all the pretty boys aged like shit while Pitt mogged 99,999% of men in Troy where he was in his 40s

• +1
Reactions: alex569
lies, go to highschool all the prettyboys have skinny ass ectomorph frames with average bones (not forward grown) just great hair and amazing youthful collagen.

some of them tan and some of them fashionmaxx but it's just zero fat, zero water retention, and skin/flesh that's haloing their shitty bone structures.

You're saying these things don't matter? I thought this forum agreed that maesthetic was ideal. High collagen and good bone structure?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
Why stating the obvious will always make you look like a muppet.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
DOMinic Purcell is a good example too, he was never super gl but he aged in a good way and still had sex appeal through his 40s, Jesse McCartney on the other hand looks like a cuckold
DyFc8VuAtLQFjL0rKWZuztdBEoT

Jesse mccartney

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Incoming and randomguy1235
You're saying these things don't matter? I thought this forum agreed that maesthetic was ideal. High collagen and good bone structure?
I genuinely believe a Chad with shit skin and good bones will mog a collagen-rich prettyboy.

Skin is so hilariously unimportant in comparison to bones, this is the reason why a black Tyrone mogs a white normie. His skin looks worse but his bones are better.

I think the same logic applies with collagen.
jfl cope with the reality of the situation.

you are a FAKE chad that will soon be shown your true form.

i am only predicting the future.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569, Limbo, randomguy1235 and 1 other person

If that was the case everyone with shitty bones would be prettyboys if they had good skin, they're not

You need good harmony(which is dependent on good bones) and good skin on top of that, you can't be recessed and be a prettyboy. That is like saying Francisco Lachowski doesn't have good bones just because his side profile isn't too forward

Their lack of dimorphism doesn't change the fact that prettyboys bones' mog 95+% of their peers

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Effortless, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
True, that's why Leonardo Di Caprio, Jess McCartney and all the pretty boys aged like shit while Pitt mogged 99,999% of men in Troy where he was in his 40s

he was 38

• +1
shit thread, prettyboys usually have good bones

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 6191
genuinely believe a Chad with shit skin and good bones will mog a collagen-rich prettyboy.

Skin is so hilariously unimportant in comparison to bones, this is the reason why a black Tyrone mogs a white normie. His skin looks worse but his bones are better.
Show a picture of Chad with bad collagen.
Tbh collagen along with elastin directly affects your age, before complete bone degredation and norwooding.
If you're going for prime women you need to have optimal collagen levels yourself. I've seen premature aging in people as young as 20 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
If that was the case everyone with shitty bones would be prettyboys if they had good skin, they're not

You need good harmony(which is dependent on good bones) and good skin on top of that, you can't be recessed and be a prettyboy. That is like saying Francisco Lachowski doesn't have good bones just because his side profile isn't too forward

Their lack of dimorphism doesn't change the fact that prettyboys bones' mog 95+% of their peers
true I guess. Prettyboys already have a small amount of bone but the simple fact is they rely heavily on skin and hair and leanmaxxing to pull off the look.

The topic however was that DOM traits are better than prettyboy traits and I still think this holds true.

Everyone's collagen goes to the shitter after a certain age and if collagen is your main stronghold at all, you will look like ass.

Even chico looks like a normie now without collagen. And like I said, he is bloated now with fat, water, he lost his hair, and his collagen. He's literally a normie and nobody would ever be able to tell he as good bone structure because his leanmaxxing was the only thing that showed it before, and now it's gone.

• +1
Show a picture of Chad with bad collagen.
Tbh collagen along with elastin directly affects your age, before complete bone degredation and norwooding.
If you're going for prime women you need to have optimal collagen levels yourself. I've seen premature aging in people as young as 20 years old.
20140120  Jonathanp1

still mogs 99% of old people and probably mogged 99% of young people when he was young

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and GordonFreeman
View attachment 440273

still mogs 99% of old people and probably mogged 99% of young people when he was young
Not rly addressing my point

The dude you put a pic of would have WAY LESS appeal than the average young adult male.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
Stop fucking whining lmao. Then just try to slay as much before turning 30 you PSL autist.

Not rly addressing my point

The dude you put a pic of would have WAY LESS appeal than the average young adult male.
I see what you are saying, yes I lost the topic we were talking about.

It's pretty hard to find pics of a Chad with shit collagen that isn't old tbh

Most women don't want an old guy and it's for other reasons than collagen, it's just weird.

Most women don't want an old guy and it's for other reasons than collagen, it's just weird.
You misunderstand
Chad's in their 30s have less SMV because of lower collagen and elastin. Looking older than your age when fully developed is a big failo.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Effortless
Not a prettyboy if you don't have good bones - which they usually do. In any case, younger women are mostly gonna alwyas prefer a pretty boy instead of a guy w/ DOM features. There's gonna be exceptions no shit. But mostly they will. You're not exactly going to be planning to slay in your 40s.

Water is wet

Not a prettyboy if you don't have good bones - which they usually do. In any case, younger women are mostly gonna alwyas prefer a pretty boy instead of a guy w/ DOM features. There's gonna be exceptions no shit. But mostly they will. You're not exactly going to be planning to slay in your 40s.
I would be happy if i could slay milfs at 40 tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 2658
DOM masculine traits will ALWAYS mog prettyboy traits because this is BONES.

Beauty at the end of the day is just bones.

Your zygos, maxilla, browridge, and jaw are everything. You will always look masculine if you have extended growth in these areas.

View attachment 440228

If you don't have these things, you have to cope with gay shit like fat loss, debloating (since the smallest amount of fat or water retention hides your BONES since they are so recessed), retin-A/having perfect skin, tanning, haircuts and hair products.

The simple fact is, bones mog hard and are what truly determines beauty.

It's already water but you already know that prettyboys have a half-life of like 25 years and then their collagen gets raped and they turn into normies.

There are countless examples of this.

View attachment 440235

The brutal part is that prettyboymaxxing is temporary because it relies on heavy, intense regimes to keep you a prettyboy. Any skin imperfection (acne) or water retention or fat gain will instantly make you lose precious PSL points. A masculine Chad I believe can mog a prettyboy without looksmaxxing, because he has ACTUAL BEAUTY, AKA BONES IN HIS FACE.

This is also the reason surgery mogs softmaxxing techniques hard. It actually changes the shape of your face whereas softmaxxing just haloes whatever shit base you already have.

View attachment 440231

Another brutal blackpill is realizing that a DOM man will always mog a prettyboy, even long after death as when all that's left in the grave is a skeleton, his skull will continue to mog yours in the grave because all your flesh skincare and leanmaxxing copes have rotted away.

View attachment 440223

If you are an ectomorph with a small frame like me (even if you are tall) but are recessed in your jaw, and have a small browridge you are doomed to the fate of becoming 2 PSL by age 30.

Good thread.

However Asian vs. Caucasian prettyboy vs. domchad. But the pic makes sense if it's just meant as an example of bone mogging.

Last edited:
Cavill was a Prettyboy in his Prime and Dom Chad now.

God tier bones won't help you if its beneath a layer of fat. Fat loss isn't cope!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Maesthetics are indeed ideal, but GL = GL.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea and Effortless
Cavill was the best Example of Maesthetics. He's Norwooding but still looks good.
Yeah agreed. He, Bomer and Hexum are the ideal of maesthetics, but it's not as important as people make it out to be here. Women won't pass on a Jason Mamoa, Paul Walker, or Leo DiCaprio cause they aren't as maesthetic. Mamoa also looks substantially more masc despite bonemass and bloat than Cavill.
97bd26fe2c2a4bd85da2511931dd9e61

:feelsez:

Attachments

• 83702CF4-4D8B-4F02-9C9E-A2041BC0D04F.jpeg
    83702CF4-4D8B-4F02-9C9E-A2041BC0D04F.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 5B97A1A0-FBE9-4AAC-A962-098D501253F1.png
    5B97A1A0-FBE9-4AAC-A962-098D501253F1.png
    224.2 KB · Views: 54
We rule baby

• Love it
Reactions: Chadeep
You need a balance of both with proper development such as forward growth

Dom 90% of the time beat pretty boy in the long run but in their prime pretty boy can out right beat dom

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42, Deleted member 2205 and Ascensionrequired
Does he have bones?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200602-134933_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200602-134933_Samsung Internet.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 57
yep read sig