Why DOM traits will always mog prettyboy traits

Good looking is good looking

The differences between " Prettyboy" and " masc" are just minor things like rounded vs square chin and medium vs lowset eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, zeroshame and RAITEIII
dom will always mog prettyboi indeed. Should jaw surgery be a standard procedure for most male looksmaxers?

wet is water

Good thread.

However Asian vs. Caucasian prettyboy vs. domchad. But the pic makes sense if it's just meant as an example of bone mogging.
The asian male skull has better bones apart from orbits/brow ridge and maxilla though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and thecel
attachment.php
or death.
Is this really the perfect skull?
The asian male skull has better bones apart from orbits/brow ridge and maxilla though.
Explains why DOM Asians look more masculine than DOM whites

Explains why DOM Asians look more masculine than DOM whites
Mongoloid lack of square, projecting orbitals and developed maxilla on average really failos them. Lack of nose bridge for most of the people doesn't help either.
The jomon/ainu phenotype usually had those on average which is why they look so different

This guy doesn't have a well developed maxilla but his supraorbitals are so different from the average of EAs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
Keep coping, meanwhile prettyboys are slaying

Prettyboys have good bones, no one can be GL without good bones
Exactly what I was thinking, lmao. Their bones are perhaps not as prominent but they’re still there.

Excellent post OP. Prettyboys dominate in teenage years but lose to DOM traits as adults. Just look at Bieber - had godlike youthful ratios and features (including NW0 hairline, which is a result of either lucky genes or low T), but now he is mogged by women as an adult (along with his hairline receding)

my upper nose, browridge and eyes look dom but everything under that area jaw,chin etc look like shit how fucked am i

What you guys don't get is that you need good bones either way. A prettyboy with a round face looks like a kid, looks beta, etc.
A masc guy with a round face looks just like a slob, looks "too old".

At the end of the day, women don't give a shit about your style if you're good looking. It's like if I gave you the choice between a 10/10 blonde cheerleader and a 10/10 brunette librarian. You may have a personal preference but you'd happily fuck either of them.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger