Why don’t females pin estrogen to become true appeal eve?

zenmanic

zenmanic

#notyourgirljustyourturn
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Posts
616
Reputation
444
We pin test, why don’t they pin estrogen
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones and chrisangeler
Disruptive and negative effects
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, HTNcutecel and zenmanic
Some foids who are smart and looking for chads do that shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: zenmanic
I’ve heard of women using progesterone
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan, zenmanic, cursedbybones and 1 other person
Actually tho? I see everyone pinning test on social media but never heard of a estrogen pinning case

Shi never heard of that
Yeah but I’m pretty sure they just use topical creams that go systemic not injection
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, AutistKhan and zenmanic
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and buccalfatremoval
I hope biological engineering makes high E women more common
 

Similar threads

xye
Replies
8
Views
122
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
orbitlet
Replies
3
Views
128
orbitlet
orbitlet
orbitlet
Replies
7
Views
152
Luchie141
Luchie141
ibIameweight
Replies
1
Views
15
ibIameweight
ibIameweight
6
Replies
2
Views
44
Jibba
Jibba

Users who are viewing this thread

  • AutistKhan
Back
Top