zenmanic
#notyourgirljustyourturn
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2026
- Posts
- 616
- Reputation
- 444
We pin test, why don’t they pin estrogen
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Yo acc @AutistKhan what do u think???We pin test, why don’t they pin estrogen
Cuz estrogen≠harmony/ang/miscWe pin test, why don’t they pin estrogen
During development more estrogen means bigger tits and thighs thoCuz estrogen≠harmony/ang/misc
Genes alsoDuring development more estrogen means bigger tits and thighs tho
We pin test, why don’t they pin estrogen
They dont have to they still get 1000 simps even if theyr uglyYo acc @AutistKhan what do u think???
It sucksThey dont have to they still get 1000 simps even if theyr ugly
most woman can't even bother losing weight, you think they'd pinWe pin test, why don’t they pin estrogen

Brootal genderpillThey dont have to they still get 1000 simps even if theyr ugly
Actually tho? I see everyone pinning test on social media but never heard of a estrogen pinning caseSome foids who are smart and looking for chads do that shit
Shi never heard of thatI’ve heard of women using progesterone
Yeah but I’m pretty sure they just use topical creams that go systemic not injectionActually tho? I see everyone pinning test on social media but never heard of a estrogen pinning case
Shi never heard of that
Oh yeah I’ve heard about those, makes senseYeah but I’m pretty sure they just use topical creams that go systemic not injection