Why don't girls like models?

View attachment 2268195

doesn't look like a "he's too good" face a lot of guys look like that
But you can't say that. It's about the entire package. I absolutely bet you can't name 10 other men (from anywhere) who have all of his qualities - the height, frame, phenotype, face, hair, clear skin, harmony etc

But you can't say that. It's about the entire package. I absolutely bet you can't name 10 other men (from anywhere) who have all of his qualities - the height, frame, phenotype, face, hair, clear skin, harmony etc
His individual features are also great ?like jaw definition ,chiseled bone structure ecc. ?

4D05B863 800E 4307 9B0A C80F14FC2778

I talk about his face

3C469BB0 209C 48E8 9BE5 8FB6B5986F4D

Because looksmaxing is fun In theory but it's not as important irl as they make it seem on here. Go look at the dudes who get the most girls, they usually aren't model tier and have a beer belly. It's all dumb shit , looking like chico would for sure get you attention but if you have 0 game you won't be satisfied with the girls you get. Looks are about half the battle , unless you're actually flat out ugly, which isn't most people.

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Xangsane
Perché looksmaxing è divertente in teoria, ma non è così importante come lo fanno sembrare qui. Dai un'occhiata ai tizi che ottengono più ragazze, di solito non sono di livello modello e hanno una pancia da birra. È tutta una merda stupida, sembra che chico ti attirerebbe sicuramente l'attenzione, ma se hai 0 giochi non sarai soddisfatto delle ragazze che ottieni. L'aspetto è circa metà della battaglia, a meno che tu non sia davvero brutto, il che non è la maggior parte delle persone.
About chico aesthetic what makes him the best male looking ?

Because looksmaxing is fun In theory but it's not as important irl as they make it seem on here. Go look at the dudes who get the most girls, they usually aren't model tier and have a beer belly. It's all dumb shit , looking like chico would for sure get you attention but if you have 0 game you won't be satisfied with the girls you get. Looks are about half the battle , unless you're actually flat out ugly, which isn't most people.
Lmao "half the battle"

It's 90% of the battle, stop lying to yourself. If you're average no woman will be genuinely attracted to you unless she's subhuman. Go back to reddit

@delonregen
I've already answered, above average everything, nothing about his face is a failo. There's this belief that being "average" across the board is actually positive, and it definitely is with Chico

I've already answered, above average everything, nothing about his face is a failo. There's this belief that being "average" across the board is actually positive, and it definitely is with Chico
2FBB060D 01EB 4648 806B 84CD80155D9E

A lot of guys have these features bro

View attachment 2268340
A lot of guys have these features bro
NO THEY DON'T.

You keep that saying but my entire point is you have to take into account ALL of Chicos qualities

Once again, literally no guy has his height, frame, pheno, skin, face etc he has everything, that's why people love him

NO THEY DON'T.

You keep that saying but my entire point is you have to take into account ALL of Chicos qualities

Once again, literally no guy has his height, frame, pheno, skin, face etc he has everything, that's why people love him
ABOUT FACE
TELL ME WHY GUYS DOESNT HAVE HIS FACE /features
Chin
Jaw
Eyes
Ecc
Basically I want understand why you think his face is perfect,again a lot of guys have chico chin level or jaw

ABOUT FACE
TELL ME WHY GUYS DOESNT HAVE HIS FACE /features
Chin
Jaw
Eyes
Ecc
Basically I want understand why you think his face is perfect,again a lot of guys have chico chin level or jaw
I give up :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I give up :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
what is so difficult to understand my question?
its features are not so amazing ,many guys have what chico has in his face,why you keep saying chico mog facially?

Lmao "half the battle"

It's 90% of the battle, stop lying to yourself. If you're average no woman will be genuinely attracted to you unless she's subhuman. Go back to reddit
You just have no experience with life or being social, everything you know is anecdotal and crumbling your self esteem even further. Go outside kid, observe for yourself. Ton of average dudes with good looking women, I'm not lying to myself, I'm realistic and actually have been part of normie society, you haven't and that's why you blame your looks for your failures. Read a book on being properly social then come talk to me

Being socially successful>more important than being good looking. Looks help, but it's not even close to 90%

You just have no experience with life or being social, everything you know is anecdotal and crumbling your self esteem even further. Go outside kid, observe for yourself. Ton of average dudes with good looking women, I'm not lying to myself, I'm realistic and actually have been part of normie society, you haven't and that's why you blame your looks for your failures. Read a book on being properly social then come talk to me

Being socially successful>more important than being good looking. Looks help, but it's not even close to 90%
You're a bluepilled moron, not even sure why you're on the site tbh.

Most people here understand a good looking woman will never feel true attraction to a MTN or lower, I don't give a fuck how good you are at talking, how "funny" you are, or how much money you have. Absolute baseline is HTN to feel authentic attraction and love. Anything lower than that and you are being temporarily used, she will leave you sooner or later. That's not true attraction.

what is so difficult to understand my question?
its features are not so amazing ,many guys have what chico has in his face,why you keep saying chico mog facially?
@delonregen

View attachment 2267985View attachment 2267986
second time i tried to show 16-17 year old girls prime chico pics and they didn't look amazed or anything like you are here.
here you exalt him as if he were a god.
they answered me with:
ugly
decent
etc...
Insecurities mostly, same with women saying they prefer dad bod, sure some do, but most know they'll look like fat as fuck in front of a chiseled abs dude

Because past HTN, height, status, money matter more.
Height yeah, but chads will fuck the girls of the rich guys. Status might avoid that but it's mostly if you're established as a beautiful star, actors or footballers can be MTN and still be regarded as demigods

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
This is why people shouldn't think opinion of the opposite sex is all that matters. Women clearly don't go after the Chad of all Chads because top 0.01% in attractiveness is too intimidating and they feel ugly in comparison. Most men and women settle for someone within their own league and thus feel more attracted to those types. If you're a 5, you're more likely to be attracted to a 7 than to a 9.5 which is probably out of your reach. But in their minds they justify that with 9.5 not being attractive enough, when the reality is 9.5 is too gorgeous for your own good.
The most based message I've seen on this forum so far. A ltn is more attracted to a mtb than a htb. Most guys would irl date someone within their reach than objectivly the most pretty girl to live. Me myself would pick a stacylite over a stacy

View attachment 2267985View attachment 2267986
second time i tried to show 16-17 year old girls prime chico pics and they didn't look amazed or anything like you are here.
here you exalt him as if he were a god.
they answered me with:
ugly
decent
etc...
uncannyness. Hes perfect but thast the problem. hes too uncanny. i think itsm ale gaze vs female, me personally, i think hes good loooking dude, but a female would think he looks like a robot or smthing

u showed them fisheye lens photos of him without trendy haircuts/outfits, he just looks like an aspie submissive 14yo in those photos

show them these and youll get a different reaction
IMG 3418
IMG 3605
IMG 3604

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
uncannyness. Hes perfect but thast the problem. hes too uncanny. i think itsm ale gaze vs female, me personally, i think hes good loooking dude, but a female would think he looks like a robot or smthing
What makes him too perfect?

• +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate
Because maesthetic is king, the sooner you boyos realize that, the sooner you can get therapy or become sissies and start living your best life.

they rate hot guys worse to try to gaslight us into thinking the best guys they can get are the actual hot ones

“dad bod” mentality

they rate hot guys worse to try to gaslight us into thinking the best guys they can get are the actual hot ones

“dad bod” mentality
On yuoi opinion what makes chico perfect?

On yuoi opinion what makes chico perfect?
his face. perfection is beyond language, its like a mystical experience. you intuit it or you dont. its ineffable.

his face. perfection is beyond language, its like a mystical experience. you intuit it or you dont. its ineffable.
Yes but for what reason his face is perfect?

Yes but for what reason his face is perfect?
it cant be explained, you see it or you dont. if you are able to actually articulate it, then he is not as perfect as we think him to be.

You're a bluepilled moron, not even sure why you're on the site tbh.

Most people here understand a good looking woman will never feel true attraction to a MTN or lower, I don't give a fuck how good you are at talking, how "funny" you are, or how much money you have. Absolute baseline is HTN to feel authentic attraction and love. Anything lower than that and you are being temporarily used, she will leave you sooner or later. That's not true attraction.
Well you're wrong but okay keep feeling that way lol girls do fine with average men who have social status/personality/wealth. They get wet just fine, but I guess it doesn't matter what I say have fun

One day you'll get cucked by a dude who's skinnier and nothing special and you're gonna say it's because you "don't have hunter eyes" and then cope with some lame surgery lol

Last edited:
Well you're wrong but okay keep feeling that way lol girls do fine with average men who have social status/personality/wealth. They get wet just fine, but I guess it doesn't matter what I say have fun

One day you'll get cucked by a dude who's skinnier and nothing special and you're gonna say it's because you "don't have hunter eyes" and then cope with some lame surgery lol
Retard, go back to reddit - I'm begging you. Get off this site

Retard, go back to reddit - I'm begging you. Get off this site
I don't think I will. Just because somebody doesn't play along with your echo wallop and telling you what your biases want to hear, doesnt make me a redditor. I'm just pointing you to the realistic point of view, not help you grow in your blackpill inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Would you feel secure dating a 6'5 woman being 5'5 yourself?

This is how women feel...

Secure? Motherfucker I'm in heaven

Image2

I want this. I need this.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
They do, models are just intimidatingly hot to women. They know they can't keep him. Same reason neckbeards say they don't like Stacies.

They are just jealous they can’t get a guy like that

It's because Chico looks too vanilla for 2023 standards. Girls nowadays want edgy men. Tiktok guy with fluffy hair and oversized clothes, hipster NTmaxxed guy with mustache and hawai shirts, club and gym guys with designer stubble, fade, muscles, ideally involved in crime.

Being a typical good looking guy in '23 means being invisible. If you're the type older ladies would call "handsome" and "a catch" it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and MulattoTrenMaxxer
Women dont give shit about photos. They need real contact and then all the magic happen. When you stand next to the 10/10 your body releases huge amount of testosterone and you start acting irrational to her, same shit happens to women

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It's because Chico looks too vanilla for 2023 standards. Girls nowadays want edgy men. Tiktok guy with fluffy hair and oversized clothes, hipster NTmaxxed guy with mustache and hawai shirts, club and gym guys with designer stubble, fade, muscles, ideally involved in crime.

Being a typical good looking guy in '23 means being invisible. If you're the type older ladies would call "handsome" and "a catch" it's over
Cope man. Classically good looking guys will never go out of style. You're just naming a niche that young foods like

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Cope man. Classically good looking guys will never go out of style. You're just naming a niche that young foods like
It’s true bro these type of guys are the prototype guys of girls also if they are ugly but the things are attractive for girls
Girls preferr this
3609733F A9CA 4E3A 9315 310619D1596E

But not this
2CE57CDB EB21 4C19 BD11 E4ED37841B64

Last edited: