Why don't girls like models?

You showed them the worst pictures to prove a point. Anyway, who cares what Beckies have to say about Francisco? He had sex with the hottest women, including models, out there.
I show the best pic
E42EA4FD CC7A 4AB0 8641 53B2B6180403

Can explain why he is too goodlooking?
Bro can't you see it yourself? Why do you want me to go into autistic ratios
He simply would mog 95% dudes out there face height phenotype frame

Bro can't you see it yourself? Why do you want me to go into autistic ratios
He simply would mog 95% dudes out there face height phenotype frame
D73A4661 9199 4BB7 BE87 3C95CB9D1C32

A lot of guys have these features

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Alot of guys have good jaws
Alot have good eyes
Still
Harmony

No guy has this Harmony
Fot harmony you mean ratios ?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13264 and thereallegend
This is why people shouldn't think opinion of the opposite sex is all that matters. Women clearly don't go after the Chad of all Chads because top 0.01% in attractiveness is too intimidating and they feel ugly in comparison. Most men and women settle for someone within their own league and thus feel more attracted to those types. If you're a 5, you're more likely to be attracted to a 7 than to a 9.5 which is probably out of your reach. But in their minds they justify that with 9.5 not being attractive enough, when the reality is 9.5 is too gorgeous for your own good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 30593 and 3 others
This is why people shouldn't think opinion of the opposite sex is all that matters. Women clearly don't go after the Chad of all Chads because top 0.01% in attractiveness is too intimidating and they feel ugly in comparison. Most men and women settle for someone within their own league and thus feel more attracted to those types. If you're a 5, you're more likely to be attracted to a 7 than to a 9.5 which is probably out of your reach. But in their minds they justify that with 9.5 not being attractive enough, when the reality is 9.5 is too gorgeous for your own good.
Then can you explain what makes chico 9.5?

View attachment 2267985View attachment 2267986
second time i tried to show 16-17 year old girls prime chico pics and they didn't look amazed or anything like you are here.
here you exalt him as if he were a god.
they answered me with:
ugly
decent
etc...
Some bitches are mad insecure, one Shitalian called me “ugly” even tho she is mtb max fake blonde lol, and she only saw my eyes on facetime which are really good so how am I ugly to her if she only saw half my face which is retarded asf jfl. Most normal and high class women don’t insult people for their looks usually, only low class women call people ugly because they are insecure and shitty and think too much of their looks because chad uses them and think they’re gigastacies for being chad’s whore. Most women are not like this, buddy boyos just talk to HQNP ones if you are at least MTN. Below MTN its over

Some bitches are mad insecure, one Shitalian called me “ugly” even tho she is mtb max fake blonde lol, and she only saw my eyes on facetime which are really good so how am I ugly to her if she only saw half my face which is retarded asf jfl. Most normal and high class women don’t insult people for their looks usually, only low class women call people ugly because they are insecure and shitty and think too much of their looks because chad uses them and think they’re gigastacies for being chad’s whore. Most women are not like this, buddy boyos just talk to HQNP ones if you are at least MTN. Below MTN its over
If a person wants something they can't have then it's not uncommon for that person to develop a negative attitude towards that thing.

• +1
Reactions: Halonyx and Deleted member 24770
Then can you explain what makes chico 9.5?

I'm kinda new to this space so probably can't give detailed explanations but Chico has softer and more youthful features than say O'pry which checks most boxes in female gaze. I'm also not a huge fan of hunter eyes and think they're super overrated so I think Chico has better eye area than most PSL gods so to speak.

Insecurity. A lot of low class women start coping about it usually
yeah jfl makes sense why she was hostile to me, she never called my ltn black friends ugly lmfao only me like wtf is wrong with u

• +1
Reactions: Halonyx and Xangsane
If a person wants something they can't have then it's not uncommon for that person to develop a negative attitude towards that thing.
Can a list of what makes chico too goodlooking?

Insecurity. A lot of low class women cal

yeah jfl makes sense why she was hostile to me, she never called my ltn black friends ugly lmfao only me like wtf is wrong with u
They're always doing this and a lot are even avoiding these types now because they're making baseless assumptions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Can a list of what makes chico too goodlooking?
He's 6'3
White
In shape
Good hair
Clear skin
No glaring failos
Above average face

Alone these are nice perks, having all of these traits together however is very rare.

He's 6'3
White
In shape
Good hair
Clear skin
No glaring failos
Above average face

Alone these are nice perks, having all of these traits together however is very rare.
He gets mogged by tall skull robust aryan chads tho tbf. Big blocky jaw or death in 2023.
5F77E540 DCE1 4106 8209 698ABDCF228C

They're always doing this and a lot are even avoiding these types now because they're making baseless assumptions.
Yeah jfl, as a curry it is brutal tho. She was assuming shit like and talking shit like my dick is small for no reason (even tho I have a big dick :lul:).
Honestly half of the failos of being curry is stereotypes will fuck you over, if i larp as a morroccan girls will love me. I tried this once with a french stacy online and it worked last year :lul: literally fucking brutal all these media jews ruined our reputation

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm kinda new to this space so probably can't give detailed explanations but Chico has softer and more youthful features than say O'pry which checks most boxes in female gaze. I'm also not a huge fan of hunter eyes and think they're super overrated so I think Chico has better eye area than most PSL gods so to speak.
Yes but can tell me what makes chico out of their league ?

Would you feel secure dating a 6'5 woman being 5'5 yourself?

This is how women feel...
But most people here are stacysexuals that only want to breed with top female models

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Artemis
He's 6'3
White
In shape
Good hair
Clear skin
No glaring failos
Above average face

Can explain more in detail lol

But most people here are stacysexuals that only want to breed with top female models
This is why most of them will only date this in the near future:
jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
Would you feel secure dating a 6'5 woman being 5'5 yourself?

This is how women feel...
6'5 women are usually femcels tbh. How does this correlate

View attachment 2267985View attachment 2267986
second time i tried to show 16-17 year old girls prime chico pics and they didn't look amazed or anything like you are here.
here you exalt him as if he were a god.
they answered me with:
ugly
decent
etc...
The answer is obvious, every blackpiller should know this.

Women have an ego more fragile than a fucking feather. They CANNOT handle a man being better looking than them. It's their only trump card, and if the man has more beauty, she'll go crazy. Not in a good way. They're just insecure

It’s because women feel good lying about it. It makes them feel higher value themselves when they “reject” deep down they know they would want him
Yeah exactly. Everyone knows not to listen to what they say anyway. Do you honestly think if a 6'4 prime Chico walked up to her she'd reject him? Lol zero chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770

Women have an ego more fragile than a fucking feather. They CANNOT handle a man being better looking than them. It's their only trump card, and if the man has more beauty, she'll go crazy. Not in a good way. They're just insecure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
@Xangsane another great thread which I agree with

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane

Can explain what makes chico too goodlooking ?
Last question

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Can explain what makes chico too goodlooking ?
The other dude above said it. Everything is above average and he has no failos. That makes him extremely rare and high appeal

The other dude above said it. Everything is above average and he has no failos. That makes him extremely rare and high appeal
81E72A2C 2C3E 42CD 96EB E9D7B7A1D2D9

doesn't look like a "he's too good" face a lot of guys look like that