Why don’t i have hollow cheeks?

B

boyopower23

6’5
my bones support hollow cheeks as my cheekbones are prominent and high set- But I don’t have hollow cheeks this is what my face looks debloated without sucking in cheeks, has to be noted that im 16 years old and I have probably seen 1 or two 16 year old in my life with hollow cheeks that isn’t anorexic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Buccal fat and water retention. You look good, though.

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23 and Deleted member 28896
Genes
U dont have the bones for it

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
How so? My cheekbones are high set and prominent, what bones am i lacking for hollow cheeks
U need high bone mass in ur cheeks even fat niggas can be bone mogger due to their bone genes

When i was 16 i didnt have hollow cheeks until ~18 btw

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and boyopower23
Will buccal fat go away with age?
Likely, but to have the hollow-cheek look you may need to lose weight and change your diet, only time will tell. There's a billion guides on it, but basically consume a consistent amount of sodium, but not a lot of it. Also keep in mind hollow cheeks do not always look good, depending on your fat distribution and bones, the BF% required to achieve them may leave you looking gaunt.

Likely, but to have the hollow-cheek look you may need to lose weight and change your diet, only time will tell. There's a billion guides on it, but basically consume a consistent amount of sodium, but not a lot of it. Also keep in mind hollow cheeks do not always look good, depending on your fat distribution and bones, the BF% required to achieve them may leave you looking gaunt.
Im not gonna lose weight since im already pretty lean. 171 cm 60 kg, i saw pneumocystis thread where he said slightly higher bf is better for hollow cheeks there will be less water to hold or something like that. There are lot of anorexic kids in my school but NONE of them have hollow cheeks i think it’s due to age🤷‍♀️

you need a "wider" jaw. Try doing some exercises for it and leanmax. Also try to drink a lot of water (if you have electrolytes its better) and eat bananas, cut sodium and you'll see some results

you need a "wider" jaw. Try doing some exercises for it and leanmax. Also try to drink a lot of water (if you have electrolytes its better) and eat bananas, cut sodium and you'll see some results
Bruh what exercise is gonna give me wider jaw i already do falim gum chewing with front teeth

All the replies in this thread are nonsense. If you want hollow cheeks, you need to be insanely lean in your face. Bone structure isn't a must-have for hollow cheeks. It's mostly just lack of fat in the face

Bruh what exercise is gonna give me wider jaw i already do falim gum chewing with front teeth
I have a jaw trainer. Fer me it worked better than just chewing gum. But being lean and removing water retention in your face is the biggest goal now as you have nice features already

vertical development isn't what creates the hollowing, it's horizontal development that does and you have low bone mass in your cheekbones.

and even if you did have more mass you need to be way leaner for this.

Im not gonna lose weight since im already pretty lean. 171 cm 60 kg, i saw pneumocystis thread where he said slightly higher bf is better for hollow cheeks there will be less water to hold or something like that. There are lot of anorexic kids in my school but NONE of them have hollow cheeks i think it’s due to age🤷‍♀️
171cm it's over

vertical development isn't what creates the hollowing, it's horizontal development that does and you have low bone mass in your cheekbones.

and even if you did have more mass you need to be way leaner for this.
I have low bone mass in everywhere shit i want to take calcium and drink hell of a lot milk. Good thing is bone mass grows significantly after age 16

I have low bone mass in everywhere shit i want to take calcium and drink hell of a lot milk. Good thing is bone mass grows significantly after age 16
the set point of your bones is also irrelevant for hollowing, most models have medium or low set cheekbones, but they tend to have more than average horizontal development (the part that makes your face wider and makes them pop out)

philippino confirmed
Average height worlwide is 170 cm. average height in philippines for a male is 160 cm. height inflation has gone crazy. Even in US im average and people my height are never saying less than 5’9 when asked about their height lol cope 170 cm isn’t as short as you think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and baboon593
the set point of your bones is also irrelevant for hollowing, most models have medium or low set cheekbones, but they tend to have more than average horizontal development (the part that makes your face wider and makes them pop out)
Most models have high set cheekbones lol and most is understatement almost all have high set

Your skull shape seems similar to Jordan Barrett, and he probably needed buccal fat removal to get hollow cheeks and it still looks uncanny on him.

67897529-0-image-a-144_1676932363286.jpg

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23
Your skull shape seems similar to Jordan Barrett, and he probably needed buccal fat removal to get hollow cheeks and it still looks uncanny on him.

67897529-0-image-a-144_1676932363286.jpg
Bro wtf second pic he looks like he took some medications to completely remove water and starved himself. Buccal fat removal will badly age You

Bro wtf second pic he looks like he took some medications to completely remove water and starved himself. Buccal fat removal will badly age You
it doesnt lol that is one bad pic when he first got lean,he looks way better now he gained about 5 pounds,being lean is better for longevity tbh,also its not guarenteed he even got bucal fat he could of just got untra lean which when that pic was taken he was veryy low body fat

it doesnt lol that is one bad pic when he first got lean,he looks way better now he gained about 5 pounds,being lean is better for longevity tbh,also its not guarenteed he even got bucal fat he could of just got untra lean which when that pic was taken he was veryy low body fatView attachment 2503626View attachment 2503627
Damn he's a fking mogger now

Not really , I would recommend you more chewing , more developed masseter muscles will give you better appearance for your cheeks, talking bout buccal fat It does not decrease significantly with age, I think you relate it to other factors such as the loss of collagen and the redistribution of fat in the face due to aging . I wish I write well , English is not mine principal language